Dozens of bands to play Huntington Mu...

Dozens of bands to play Huntington Music, Arts Festival

There are 6 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Dozens of bands to play Huntington Music, Arts Festival. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

Music will begin at 11:30 a.m. and end at 9:30 p.m. Bands include The Demon Beat, Bill Fox, The Carpenter Ants, The Heptanes, John Lancaster, Fletcher's Grove, Rozwell Kid, AC30, Qiet, Sly Roosevelt, Sasha Colette, the Magnolias, Blue Ring and Coyotes in Boxes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#1 Sep 27, 2012
A couple of them know more than 3 chords....but only a couple
curious

Huntington, WV

#2 Sep 27, 2012
You must be the problem with Topix! Go see for yourself if you have $15.00 before spouting off about something you know nothing about!
lol

Ridgeview, WV

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Spleen doesn't even know who these bands are, only that they're playing in Huntington so in Spleen's opinion they must be bad. You can't expect a legitimate opinion out of someone who sleeps half the day and doesn't even have a real job.
1 post removed

Since: Jan 12

Findlay, OH

#5 Sep 28, 2012
I thought Spleencage would be a big supporter of HMAF...
HMAF rodite

Ashburn, VA

#6 Sep 28, 2012
Spleencage wrote:
A couple of them know more than 3 chords....but only a couple
I know that we are not targeting your demographic, but neither wagon wheel nor don't stop believin' will be performed this saturday, speen. AC30 might cover an adele song though.
HMAF rodite

Ashburn, VA

#7 Sep 28, 2012
feel free to ridicule my grammar and punctuation, you deserve some joy in your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 29 min Missy 4,202
mary carson (Nov '16) 38 min done 141
Mallory Hardiman 1 hr Curious 2
Deer in Nancy Cartmill Gardens 2 hr Local 10
I Learned 3 hr laffsonu 9
Mark Bowen Cpa aka Walls And Associates 16 hr Dominick 2
When you give someone your all 18 hr yusodum 2

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance