First Prev
of 2
Next Last
xgmblawx

Hansford, WV

#1 May 9, 2012
Mallory hardiman what do you thing of her?
hhs(:

Hansford, WV

#2 May 9, 2012
Druggy.
person

Hansford, WV

#3 May 9, 2012
Needs help, crack head,
who

Ardsley, NY

#4 May 9, 2012
I think I know her. Who's she hang with
pothead

Hurricane, WV

#5 May 9, 2012
Sounds .like.u.have nothg to do.but .hunt trouble???? Do u hav kids?
up in smoke

Ardsley, NY

#6 May 9, 2012
What is she on
holly1

Huntington, WV

#7 May 13, 2012
prob just buzzing over all the flattery
humm

Ardsley, NY

#8 May 13, 2012
Who's that little blonde girl she hangs out with
ki

Ardsley, NY

#9 May 21, 2012
Tell me more what she on
blu_panda

United States

#10 Jun 2, 2012
She's awesome. The coolest girl I've ever met. She's not a crack head. Obviously you have nothing else better to do that to talk about such a kind girl. Instead of asking a bunch of random people on the internet about her, fucking talk to her yourself. You'd be surprised, she's really nice and cares a lot about people.
Blahblah

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Jun 3, 2012
People bashing her on a public forum should seriously feel ashamed of themselves and feel like such cowards; you won't even list your name but youll talk shit about someone I bet you've never even talked to or met cause if you had you wouldn't be saying any of the shit that you are now. Shes one of the most awesome people I've ever met and she has such a beautiful heart and mind. She is most definitely not a crackhead or any of the other things you retarded people seem
to come up with. You people really need to get a life of your own and quit worrying about hers. I wish I knew the person that even asked this question and started this, I'd kick your ass. I wonder what people think about you, bitch?
t(-.-t)

Ardsley, NY

#12 Jun 3, 2012
Lol. I can't believe that someone would actually take time out of their life's to creat such bull shit & comment on it. I'm only doing it because one, she's my best friend. & two, you all should feel super shitty to bash such a kind heart that's been through almost anything & everything. Before you start saying such harsh things like "druggy & crackhead" how about we get to know her first. If you did get to know her, you'd find out a lot. Like, she's super funny, loving, a good time, & one of the most beautiful girls out there. We haven't been friends every long but I had no idea what a best friend was until she walked into my life. So, how about everyone stop with their shitty comments that can potentially hurt someone's feelings. You all should feel awful.
puckeredbutthole

Statts Mills, WV

#13 Jun 4, 2012
Shes really nasty. Just look at her bff!
do tell

Ardsley, NY

#14 Jun 4, 2012
Who's her BFF
yo maaa

Mount Vernon, OH

#15 Jun 7, 2012
She has multiple best friends... How does that make her nasty? I have known her for years and she isn't strung out on anything. Some people don't have lives so they talk shit on topix where they think no one will see it and they can hide behind their anonymity. Petty, get to know her first.
j.b.

Sutton, WV

#16 Jun 18, 2012
She's disgusting anyone who messes with her is just as nasty
ohn

Ardsley, NY

#17 Jun 18, 2012
What drugs is she on
Losers

Alkol, WV

#18 Sep 9, 2012
Mallory is an amazing person. We all have struggles, Get a life u losers.
1 post removed
Sexxigurl

Ardsley, NY

#20 Sep 15, 2012
Mallory is f'n awesome!!! Don't hate just cause you're jealous or maybe she never showed you any attention :/
fatdix

Huntington, WV

#21 Jan 17, 2015
I hear she's on Craigslist looking for sexytime...anyone confirm?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Teachers 4,414
Blocked 5 hr Back off 2
Normal 15 hr Truth 2
Everything u accuse 21 hr Grow up 9
Before you buy from Dutch Miller Kia maybe you ... Fri Dutch Miller Lied 1
Spreads like butter Feb 22 Creamy Jeff 3
bam Feb 21 Djfjrbdb 7

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance