Dutch Miller commercials
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Yellow

Charleston, WV

#42 Dec 6, 2012
amwatchen wrote:
they suck and what the hell is a kia,buy american!!
Hello they have 2 vehicles made in the USA. So now what do you have to say
JustMHO

Milton, WV

#43 Dec 7, 2012
I believe the commercials are not professional and are a turn off to folks older than the guys in the ads. Perhaps the ads appeal to "that" generation but I believe they put off those that are older. I'd like to know the demographics of the ad campaign and the sales the generate.
MosesIsBetter

Huntington, WV

#44 Dec 7, 2012
I'll never go to any of the Dutch Miller dealerships as long as they are putting out that kinda of marketing effort. Chris needs to go back to hiring Jennifer Seay and stay out of the commercials. Show us cars...not stupidity.
STUPID!

Springfield, NJ

#45 Dec 7, 2012
Those are the dumbest commercials! Just ignorant!!!!!! I am in the younger generations- and they are not cool.... Get a real commercial!!!!!!
rim shot

United States

#46 Dec 14, 2012
They do stay with you, and constantly remind me not to buy a car there.
JustMHO

Milton, WV

#47 Dec 14, 2012
rim shot wrote:
They do stay with you, and constantly remind me not to buy a car there.
That seems to be the general reaction!
hohoho

Huntington, WV

#48 Dec 23, 2012
I'm tiered of seeing an hearing them I know I heard his big mouth 100 times in one day ! Sereously ! Please!
Bville Resident

Danese, WV

#49 Dec 27, 2012
If you'd put bright red lipstick on Chris Miller's lips, he'd look exactly like a sock monkey. Ut oh...I may have just given him an idea for his next idiotic commercial.
simplesimon

Henderson, TX

#50 Jan 2, 2013
I visited both Dutch Miller dealerships to replace a car. One never returned messages (even after I called back twice). The other tried to put me in a car with 12+% interest. Went to Toyota and bought a new car, 0% interest. Payments are less (and overall cost) than buying a 3 year old car at Dutch.
dikfer

Ashland, KY

#51 Jan 2, 2013
Anyone who believes the friends and family pricing scheme needs to wise up. These are lease agreements. Anyone can go to any other dealership with the same brand and get this. Get with it tri state consumers and stop falling for it. Hes a con artist.
pure junk

Ashland, KY

#52 Jan 13, 2013
Is his dad still alive? Who is allowing him the put out crap like that?

I'd spend more money at any other dealership than go there.

They are the only dealer around that has that "Price Adjustment" that adds 400 dollars to every sticker price.

I wish they'd hurry and go out of business and leave me alone.
BAMF

Charleston, WV

#53 Jan 13, 2013
I think they're funny. Especially last one!
MARK

AOL

#54 Jan 14, 2013
ALL OF HIS COMMERCIALS ARE RIDICULOUS...NOW I SEE A NEW ONE JUST TODAY THAT SHOWS CHRIS MILLER TO HAVE A COUNTRY MUSIC ALBUM ?...W.T.H.?..DUMBEST ONE YET..BUT IM SURE HE WILL TOP IT REAL SOON..ENUFF ALREADY...THIS WAS ONCE A HIGHLY RESPECTABLE DEALERSHIP...I THINK THESE COMMERCIALS HAVE RUINED THE WELL RECOGNIZED & TRUSTED NAME OF DUTCH MILLER...
jacob reynolds

Huntington, WV

#55 Jan 31, 2013
I hate that big lipped weirdo.. i wish he would put those things on my balls though..
Roy

Statts Mills, WV

#56 Feb 13, 2013
Me too.
Yellow

Hansford, WV

#57 Feb 19, 2013
I think the new one is awesome. The bill or bob Ross one. It's very good
FYI

Saint Albans, WV

#58 Feb 19, 2013
I got a Kia spectra from them in 07. It was brand new and I've had more trouble out of this car than any of all the used cars that I have ever owned!! It's hard to even get it in to have repairs. They don't want to help with the convenience of the customer. I will NEVER buy a car from there again!! With one repair they did, they didn't even put it back together right and one other one was that the sencer for the passenger airbag went out, they fixed it and a yr or so later it went out again!!! Has anyone else had this much trouble with them too?? I've also had more things, just didn't mention them!!!
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#59 May 3, 2013
You guys are being a little hard on the Son of Succubus. Those commercials should be viewed by every child in the tri-state as a reminder of what could happen if they attempt to suck start a school buss! Diesel Fumes will make ya Goofy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obit 1 hr Condolences 1
Tire Stop (May '15) 9 hr Papa Smurf 19
I need some info Tue 304wvgirl 5
Fat Patty's Barboursville Tue Anyplace htgn 9
is nobody going to do anything about all these ... Tue Ure 4
Her name necklace Tue Lmao 1
Baby it's cold outside Tue Yea baby 1

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance