Dutch Miller commercials
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Joe

Huntington, WV

#1 Nov 17, 2010
To the guys at Dutch Miller...please do the tri-state a big favor and quit making those dumbass commercials. Im sure you could sell more cars if you would stop acting like jackasses and concentrate on being professonal. You are not funny, you are not clever, and you sure as hell aint making any fans. Maybe you should take a survey on how many people change the channel as soon as they see your faces, and then maybe you'll realize you...just sell cars...you aint stars.
Mee

Huntington, WV

#2 Nov 19, 2010
I can not those commercials
chris miller

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2010
Thanks for the feed back.

“love me, or hate me, IDGAF”

Since: May 10

barboursville, wv

#4 Nov 23, 2010
Joe wrote:
To the guys at Dutch Miller...please do the tri-state a big favor and quit making those dumbass commercials. Im sure you could sell more cars if you would stop acting like jackasses and concentrate on being professonal. You are not funny, you are not clever, and you sure as hell aint making any fans. Maybe you should take a survey on how many people change the channel as soon as they see your faces, and then maybe you'll realize you...just sell cars...you aint stars.
they happen to be catchy, and evenif you dont like it it does get stuck in youre head, you remember those head on commercials? they were the most ignorant ones ive seen by far, but they stuck with me! if you have such a plain normal commercial, they wont stick out to you at all, if you dont like the commercial take your own advice and change the channel, turn your head, or mute the volume, dont get on a site and try to make someone change because you simply just dont like them or youre jealous!

Since: Feb 10

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 27, 2010
The commercials do leave an impression but not the kind you believe they should. I personally mute the commercial or just turn to another station until it's over. They need a better public relations company if they are the ones coming up with these terrible commercials.

Since: Nov 10

Clay, WV

#6 Nov 27, 2010
Jun Bugs Truck wrote:
The commercials do leave an impression but not the kind you believe they should. I personally mute the commercial or just turn to another station until it's over. They need a better public relations company if they are the ones coming up with these terrible commercials.
whats it all about i dont have a tv been hearing about this for days are they insulting someone??
JoeIsMyNameToo

Hamlin, WV

#7 Nov 27, 2010
They are about selling cars. Apparently a lot of people think the commercials suck. Apparently the commercials are leaving an impression. (The commercials apparently are working) I bet most are thinking about some vehicle they showed.

Clay, WV

#8 Nov 27, 2010
JoeIsMyNameToo wrote:
They are about selling cars. Apparently a lot of people think the commercials suck. Apparently the commercials are leaving an impression.(The commercials apparently are working) I bet most are thinking about some vehicle they showed.
thanks

Clay, WV

#9 Nov 28, 2010
Hi JoelsMyNameToo, Haven't seen very many posts from you, but I have only been on here a couple of weeks. I am as I said in my profile home alone and kind of confined to the "Farm" and don't get out much. I can't get local channels on my tv so computer is all I have, I see that you are not very far from me do you want to be cyber friends???
I had a site on Myspace asking for friends only (no dating or relationships)but they wanted to get upclose and personal and started tracking me thru my e-mails and im so I had to shut it down, I did mention I had once held a private pilot lic and flew over this state sometimes maybe they thought I was a narc or something I don't care I gave them up 11 yrs. ago. Sorry Didn't mean to make such a long post.Lol
hey

Staunton, VA

#10 Dec 1, 2010
Hey
Thinkin U Guys Are Crazy

Branchland, WV

#11 Dec 10, 2010
Well I think they are all Hot as hell and I would love to meet them in one of those cars lol
Storm

AOL

#12 Jan 14, 2011
In the past I have found the commercials for Dutch Miller to be irritating and I would change the channel. The last few commercials have been an improvement. I hope they do not go back to the ridiculous political or crazy acting person in the background.
Bethany

Richmond, VA

#13 Jan 18, 2011
They r dumb
jefffan24

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Feb 18, 2011
annoying as hell
stop them!

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Feb 18, 2011
chris miller wrote:
Thanks for the feed back.
There annoying! It makes me not want to buy from you, it makes you look like a "BIG" idiot!!!!! K just saying.... Thanks;)
hmm

Huntington, WV

#16 Feb 18, 2011
I like the commercials. Obviously they do the job. They make you remember Dutch Miller and get you talking about them. Isnt that what advertising is supposed to do?
1 post removed
experience

Hurricane, WV

#18 Feb 20, 2011
My family use to buy all their vehicles there for years until recently. I had a bad experience there with Chris Miller himself and his "team". The deal I was asking for was far from outlandish. However, they were being difficult to work with. I immediately left, went to Turnpike and showed them what I wanted to do. I drove off with my new truck in less than two hours. I'll never go back to DM again. I think they have lost their focus.
MMann

Charleston, WV

#19 Mar 1, 2011
Yeah, I'm talking about them all right...talking about how stupid they are. I won't be buying any cars from this craphole.
Jane

United States

#20 Mar 1, 2011
Happy belated bday Joe. I know it's way late and I'm sorry I couldnt tell you.
IV

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Mar 4, 2011
They are annoying as hell but they do stick with you. S

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 8 min Sundog512 409
chase bank 7 hr wth 1
Macy's girl (Jan '15) 9 hr definitely 20
michael lewis leffingwell in jail again (Nov '12) 10 hr John 34
people with last name Workman (Feb '14) 15 hr Not A Workman 5
Corey turner drug addict wonder why he isn't i ... Sun turnerslayer 5
Cicis pizza ! Why'd it close?! (Jun '12) Sat Ffffffff 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barboursville Mortgages