First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The childs mother

Huntington, WV

#22 Apr 16, 2013
bville wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise The Lord! Glad your baby girl is on the mend :)
Thank you so much!!
nice family

Chesapeake, OH

#23 Apr 17, 2013
I know this family, they are a very good family. Mom takes excellent care of her children. It was a very bad and scary accident and thank god she is going to be fine. Parents have many responsibilities, I believe with all my heart this young mother of three would never put any of her children in danger. An apology is needed from each and every one of you. To lay blame on someone who I'm sure, was already saying "what if I had done this?" Or That" she wouldn't have fallen. I never heard one of you mention that she never left her side. This little girl is amazing, god was looking out for her and her family. I believe she's going to do great things in her life.
Well now

Spencer, WV

#24 Apr 19, 2013
So, wil there be charges pressed against the mom? Thats usually what happens when a kid falls out a window.This case should be no different.
Anonymous

United States

#25 Apr 19, 2013
Well now wrote:
So, wil there be charges pressed against the mom? Thats usually what happens when a kid falls out a window.This case should be no different.
it doesnt matter . you got your nose somewhere where its not supposed to be. it was an accident , its harder then what everyone things being a younng mom have 3 kids and doin it on your own. I just think ppl doesnt need to be askin stupidd questions like this one . yalls main concern should be about the baby. js .
hmm

United States

#26 Apr 19, 2013
Isn't she choosing to be a single mom? Or is she forced to be engaged to someone in prison? I don't doubt being a single parent is a hard job. That's not in question. As a parent, shouldn't you want better for your kids? And to set an example? Not saying mom is a bad person. I just believe people carve out their own path.
joe momma

Perry, OK

#27 Apr 25, 2013
Firm believer that convicted murderer and fiancée should describe two totally different people. Js
sheesh

Charleston, WV

#28 Apr 28, 2013
So was any charges pressed on the mother?
Childs mother

Hurricane, WV

#29 Jun 6, 2013
sheesh wrote:
So was any charges pressed on the mother?
NO !!!!!!! Charges were not pressed on me! But thanks for being more concerned about me getting in trouble than my daughters well-being.
And no I DO NOT choose to be a single mother I did NOT choose for their DEAD BEAT fathers to abandon them. My sons father being in prison is a completely different situation and has NOTHING to do with my daughters. No parent CHOOSES to STRUGGLE and take care of their children ALONE !
thanks and have a wonderful day
its ok

Huntington, WV

#30 Jun 6, 2013
Maybe some people think that pressing charges is best for the childs well-being. You ever think of that. I mean, you were there when this incident occured correct? Well there ya have it. Also I wouldnt mention that the fathers of your children are in prison as this idiotic statement only makes you look worse. Im sorry that your kids dont have a father. I was raised without a father and its not a way to grow up thats for sure. I wish you the best of luck.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#31 Jun 13, 2013
True or false wrote:
Wow.:/ that's really sad. Wonder why it didn't make media? I wonder why the mother or father weren't around. Truly sad. I too am a parent &
I know accidents happen and can happen within a blink of an eye. Prayers for the baby girl !
She was like any other mother she has 3 kids. Boyfriend was watching tv with 1, the girl was talking out the window WHICH DID NOT LOCK. And the screen broke. The mother was given the other a bath. Tell me u never let your kids play in their rooms? Forrest Bluff should be sued,faulty locks.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32 Jun 13, 2013
joe momma wrote:
Firm believer that convicted murderer and fiancée should describe two totally different people. Js
She has a bf that takes care of her kids .....go where u know what the heck u r talkin about.
The childs mother

Glen Rogers, WV

#33 Jun 15, 2013
Yeah because taking children from good parents is for her well being, but drug addicts keep their children everyday please! What my sons father did or didn't do in his past has nothing to do with this situation. Get a life and stay outta mine! Mmkay thanks
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#34 Jun 15, 2013
Well now wrote:
I believe the mother is suffering alongside her baby.
It never ceases to amaze me at the mean spiritedness of americans these days. Every day we watch the news or read the paper and see and hear of parents who've lost children to accidents being dragged through the court system like criminals. There was a time in this country when such things brought sympathy for parents who've suffered such losses but the evil that prevails in government and its judicial system today is also prevalent in the general population. Its people like yourself that loves to see more suffering so as to give yourself a sense of righteousness. We can be rest assured if it happened to a niece or nephew of yours,you certainly wouldnt be as adament about seeing your brother or sister dragged into the courts. You would be the first to defend and beg for understanding on their behalf. And as far as government, its become a bane on society. They regulate all aspects of our lives with excessive rules, regulations, fines, fees, mandatory spending for licenses, insurance, permits, etc. Its out of control because of people such as yourself who want big government dictating our lives. So please, STFU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gucci kroger on rt 60 sells rotten meat 8 hr kroger worker 56
Bp in barboursville 15 hr Harassed 8
Ironic (May '16) Apr 27 Eww 25
Sick? Apr 27 Koo Koo 2
Fat nosey chicks name them (Jul '16) Apr 26 jenna 23
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 26 Anonymous 4,091
State park fees Apr 26 Been there 4

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance