Can anyone confirm or deny?
Lifer

Richmond, VA

#2 Apr 5, 2013
True.
So Sad

Spencer, WV

#3 Apr 6, 2013
True. It was a 6 yr old girl and it has not been determined whether she will make it or not. She suffered massive brain damage along with many facial deformities. Maybe the mom should be the one getting punished and not that poor little girl. Praying.
sad

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Apr 6, 2013
The mother used to be involved in questionable behavior. I'm not sure if this is still the case.
wrong

Huntington, WV

#5 Apr 6, 2013
She did not suffer many facial deformities and no massive brain damage..she had a head laceration and a skull fracutre, plus a bleed on the brain..some stories are not matching the others so there you go, get it right..
True or false

United States

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Wow.:/ that's really sad. Wonder why it didn't make media? I wonder why the mother or father weren't around. Truly sad. I too am a parent &
I know accidents happen and can happen within a blink of an eye. Prayers for the baby girl !
sad

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Apr 7, 2013
I'm not sure if he is the babies father, but the mothers fiancé is in jail for murder.
blondie

Spencer, WV

#8 Apr 7, 2013
She is engaged to an idiot that is in prison for murder. The guy she is with now doesnt care I guess. He treats them much better than she does.
Family friend

Huntington, WV

#9 Apr 7, 2013
I love how everyone talks shit on these posts. Its not the MOTHERS fault by any means. Honestly it's no ones business whats wrong with her & what all happened. Obviously if you were important enough to the family you would know. Stop spreading shit around, what are you going to gain from it? Nothing! Accidents are accidents. & it could happen to anyone. If you want to blame someone, blame the maintaince.
1 post removed
True or false

United States

#11 Apr 8, 2013
Family friend wrote:
I love how everyone talks shit on these posts. Its not the MOTHERS fault by any means. Honestly it's no ones business whats wrong with her & what all happened. Obviously if you were important enough to the family you would know. Stop spreading shit around, what are you going to gain from it? Nothing! Accidents are accidents. & it could happen to anyone. If you want to blame someone, blame the maintaince.
Onnnne more thing that I cannot believe I let slip my mind... And through all of what you said you show 0 concern for that baby but yet you're backing up the mom ?#1 sign of guilt is trying to convince the/a "party" of someone's innocence. Nice try, you. No damn pity party around here. And blame the maintenance ???!! Really??!! No, blame the mom who wasn't paying attention !!! Makes me just want to smack someone in the mouth..
Anonymous

United States

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Does anyone know who the parents are ? i havent heard anything about this and after i read all of this im worried bc i know a couple of girls that lives over there with kids .
Family friend

United States

#13 Apr 8, 2013
True or false wrote:
<quoted text>
Onnnne more thing that I cannot believe I let slip my mind... And through all of what you said you show 0 concern for that baby but yet you're backing up the mom ?#1 sign of guilt is trying to convince the/a "party" of someone's innocence. Nice try, you. No damn pity party around here. And blame the maintenance ???!! Really??!! No, blame the mom who wasn't paying attention !!! Makes me just want to smack someone in the mouth..
Lmao. You don't even know what happened so shut the hell up. If you had a child & he/she fell out a window BY ACCIDENT ill be sure to ride your ass about it, oh wait, I can't because you're hiding behind a computer screen talking shit about something you don't even know. I mean if you were there I'd understand but you weren't so mind your own business. People like you are the ones I have no "pity" for. & you can smack yourself in the face for being nosey & thinking you can talk shit about something you know nothing about. Have a great day :) oh & one more thing, just because the little girl fell out of a window doesn't mean it's the parents fault, things happen.
concerned

Nitro, WV

#14 Apr 8, 2013
Has anyone heard anything else? I will pray for the little girl. I really hope she makes it. Those are some very serious injuries. Even more so for a 6 year old little girl.
The Truth

Beckley, WV

#15 Apr 8, 2013
I am doing my teaching clinical in her kindergarten class right now so I know the true story. It was pretty day and her mom had the window up at their house with the protective screen still down. The little girl was talking to her friend outside through the window and the protective screen broke and she fell two stories high and hit concete. She did suffer many injuries but nothing to where she might not have survived. I heard today that she is doing much better that God is definetely watching over her and that the doctores are very much pleased with her progress. Please continue to pray for her because she is a sweet little girl who needs all the prayer she can get to help get her back to normal! No child should have to go through all the pain she is going through and it was no one's fault so there is no need to blame anyone.
OMG

Charleston, WV

#16 Apr 14, 2013
So Sad wrote:
True. It was a 6 yr old girl and it has not been determined whether she will make it or not. She suffered massive brain damage along with many facial deformities. Maybe the mom should be the one getting punished and not that poor little girl. Praying.
Get you story straight before posting if you know the family you would know what happened.The Child is doing real good !!!!
OMG

Charleston, WV

#17 Apr 14, 2013
True or false wrote:
<quoted text>
Really !!!!!!!!! You do not know what happened or you would know the mother has been trying to get that window fixed ever since she moved in. So smack yourself !!!! get the facts before posting !!!!
The childs mother

Huntington, WV

#18 Apr 15, 2013
She is doing great and God was definitely with her and our family during this tragic event!! Thanks every one for your concerns and prayers they were very much needed. No I wasn't in the room standing over top of her because I was giving my 1 year old son a bath.my brother drowned and I don't leave my children unattended in the tub but because I live in the bluff I must be in questionable behavior please I work, go to school, doing an externship and raise my 3 children ALONE!! This is the worst thing we've ever been through and I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. If I could trade places with my baby I would in a heartbeat.
The childs mother

Huntington, WV

#19 Apr 15, 2013
blondie wrote:
She is engaged to an idiot that is in prison for murder. The guy she is with now doesnt care I guess. He treats them much better than she does.
You obviously do not know me or anything about my life or my children.
The childs mother

Huntington, WV

#20 Apr 15, 2013
sad wrote:
The mother used to be involved in questionable behavior. I'm not sure if this is still the case.
Please do tell of my questionable behavior
bville

Richmond, VA

#21 Apr 15, 2013
The childs mother wrote:
She is doing great and God was definitely with her and our family during this tragic event!! Thanks every one for your concerns and prayers they were very much needed. No I wasn't in the room standing over top of her because I was giving my 1 year old son a bath.my brother drowned and I don't leave my children unattended in the tub but because I live in the bluff I must be in questionable behavior please I work, go to school, doing an externship and raise my 3 children ALONE!! This is the worst thing we've ever been through and I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. If I could trade places with my baby I would in a heartbeat.
Praise The Lord! Glad your baby girl is on the mend :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any rider 2 hr Soon 1
Ally Rider (Jun '13) 3 hr Metoyou 20
Caught my bf of 5 years cheating! Help me out 4 hr Curious 5
Midland Basketball 4 hr Cry me a river 13
Amanda dawn Blake (Oct '11) 7 hr Nunya 100
what was going on at the 29th st exit? Fri huh 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) May 25 Matt Kelly 4,218

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance