yummy

New York, NY

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Anyone know this guy? See him delivering at Billy Bobs - wow - heard he gets around. I'm not into that but you never know the truth.
fired up

Ashburn, VA

#2 Mar 4, 2014
how bout the guy that drives the sara lee truck that wheres glasses in ironton and coal grove. heard hes got alot of guys pissed off asking their wives and girfriends out. i know a few personally and its not lookin good for him. try a dating site rick divorce isnt that bad.
im watchin

Ashburn, VA

#3 Mar 6, 2014
yea i heard the same about him using his route as a means to try to get girls. what a idiot. heard hes being watched by a few pissed off guys.
Spell Check

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 7, 2014
fired up wrote:
how bout the guy that drives the sara lee truck that wheres glasses in ironton and coal grove. heard hes got alot of guys pissed off asking their wives and girfriends out. i know a few personally and its not lookin good for him. try a dating site rick divorce isnt that bad.
*wears glasses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hmm 5 hr Sexy 4
What happened at apartments up in town 5 hr Awful 2
The problems with Absolute Fitness (Sep '15) Fri Benching buicks 25
Quick flirt. Com Jun 23 Had it 5
Cabell midland coach Hagg Jun 23 Happy 1
Ashlee Anderson stole my deposit money at the bank Jun 21 seth 6
Does anyone know Kristie Sutphin ? Jun 21 Southern Pride 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barboursville Mortgages