Students, mother killed in fiery wrec...

Students, mother killed in fiery wreck near Barboursville

There are 5 comments on the www.dailymail.com story from Apr 2, 2009, titled Students, mother killed in fiery wreck near Barboursville. In it, www.dailymail.com reports that:

Two girls who attended St. Joseph Central Catholic High School in Huntington and the mother of one of the students died near here this morning in a fiery crash on Alternate W.Va. 10.

The Cabell County Sheriff's office identified the victims as Carol Crawford, 47; Megan Crawford, 16; and Kelsie Kuhn, 15; all of Barboursville.

The girls attended St. Joseph's Central Catholic High School, and Carol Crawford was taking them to school. The Crawfords' husband and father is Jeff Crawford, a well-known radio personality....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailymail.com.

so sad

Huntington, WV

#1 Apr 3, 2009
This is a horrible tragedy. Bless those who were lost and their families and the elderly lady who was also injured in the accident.
Bella

Princeton, WV

#2 Apr 10, 2009
Pray for the families.
best friend

Huntington, WV

#3 Jan 9, 2011
kelsey has been my best friend since kindergarden... this happened our freshman year...
James

Fincastle, VA

#4 Jan 18, 2011
Pray for them.
Freebird

Hurricane, WV

#5 Jan 18, 2011
so sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Sundog512 1,698
Give a Lil Bit of your Time to Me 8 hr Just dumb 19
Review: Okie Adkins Construction (Sep '15) 9 hr Karma 12
Looking 9 hr james 3
Fair in Barboursville (Jul '11) Tue Sept 15 21
speedway Rt60 Tue Angelfood McSpade 9
Mud River Baptist Mon Someone 8

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance