Man Shoots Two Men Accused Of Trying To Break Into His Home

Jan 25, 2014 Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston 67

Two people have been shot after they allegedly tried to break into a home in Barboursville.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 25, 2014
Any one know names yet
Julie

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 25, 2014
According to the Cabell County IAS web portal, the homeowner of that house is a Rodney Black. That doesn't mean he lives there...just that that is who they list as the owner.

If more people who do things like this, it'd slow down the break-ins.
lel

Hurricane, WV

#3 Jan 25, 2014
Two dead POS. Made my night =)

Now let's watch their trash friends come in and defend them.
ture

Stafford, VA

#4 Jan 25, 2014
Black is the owner. I know this man. Rumors are the property was sold with the building located on it. So may not have been his property
HSR

Barnesville, OH

#5 Jan 25, 2014
This guy may have been in the wrong from what I am hearing the men had a legal right to be i n the building and their were no footprints going out of the man's house so they are thinking he picked them off with a scoped rifle.I am a for protecting your home and property but people need to show some common sense before they start shooting. One thing that will come out of this is that it will give the antigun people something to use to try to take gun rights from responsible gun owners.
Julie

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 25, 2014
Same thing I heard HSR. Wow! I live on the next street over...that could've been me walking through the neighbors yard. It's not safe to do anything any more. I also agree we should be able to protect our own homes.
marksman

Stafford, VA

#7 Jan 25, 2014
He must be darn good shot!
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#8 Jan 25, 2014
I run that area often. Never see him out but the house is creepy. I agree with hsr. The lot was for sale with the building on it. Those people were checking it out. Not breaking in. I saw the aftermath. Sure didn't look like it was anything other than someone checking out the property.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#9 Jan 25, 2014
This is a nice neighborhood. Nothing like this happens here.
Curious

Culloden, WV

#10 Jan 25, 2014
Did the man that did the shooting know the other two men. Anyone know who the victims are or where they are from?
From me

Huntington, WV

#11 Jan 25, 2014
Heard he is being charged with murder and it does not appear to be a home invasion.
wow

Huntington, WV

#12 Jan 25, 2014
The shed was NOT on his property. Its in the news. No one knows the names of victims yet. We saw the aftermath coming homr since we live down the street. The lot with the shed on it was for sale up until recently. He did not own it. He had no right to shoot anyone.
You idiot

Milton, WV

#13 Jan 25, 2014
lel wrote:
Really, hope you feel like the ass you are now that the facts are coming out. This psychopath shot & killed 2 innocent ppl, ppl you called POS. pretty sure you are the POS!
Frank

Huntington, WV

#14 Jan 25, 2014
One of the guys that was shot, just brought the property and was on his property!
FootballFan

Stafford, VA

#15 Jan 25, 2014
lel wrote:
Maybe dumazzes like you ought to wait for the facts to come out before running your mouth.
1 post removed
delmont

Charleston, WV

#17 Jan 25, 2014
The lot beside the murderer is for sale. One of the men was looking to build. They were just looking at the property. Who breaks into a shed at 2pm in a populated neighborhood. The shed is on the lot that is for sale too. It should be empty. Unbelievable
Steve

Huntington, WV

#18 Jan 26, 2014
It was Kevin Johnson an Michael spurlock
Harvey updyke

Huntington, WV

#19 Jan 26, 2014
Rolldamntide!
Takeo spikes

Huntington, WV

#20 Jan 26, 2014
Warfuckineagle
Paul Mcwillis

Huntington, WV

#21 Jan 26, 2014
There must've been a ton of old Rodney's "molly" in that shed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr west by golly hil... 58,113
It was you 6 hr Nope 6
cmhs wrestling (Nov '13) 6 hr The Last Warrior ... 184
massage 10 hr hey anybody here 1
Dontae Hendricks Tue curious 4
Cashier at 7-11 Tue Secret admirer 6
Farley Household (Jul '13) Tue just haters 55
•••
•••
•••

Barboursville Jobs

•••
•••