2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical...

2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

There are 3927 comments on the KGUN story from Dec 9, 2010, titled 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant. In it, KGUN reports that:

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN.

Hagatha May

Kansas City, MO

#3461 Apr 21, 2013
Possums just so you would know they based the Wrong Turn series on my actual family.We were the most retarded inbreeds to ever come out of the hills.Ta Ta lady of distinct inbreeding.
Lord help us

AOL

#3462 Apr 21, 2013
Hagatha says she is a wonderful person, no she's not. A wonderful woman is kind and nice to everyone, she doesn't run her pie hole trying to make others look bad to try and make herself look good. I have seen nothing in any of her posts that are wonderful, her posts are filled with hate and that bragging is enough to make a stout hog retch. I know people who are wealthy and they would never be like her, that's why I have my doubts about her wealth. Old Hag seems to have trouble with reality, she actually thinks "Wrong Turn" is for real and a serious drama. Dang, now that's a person who has delusions and can't seperate fact from fiction.I see that the Hag says she is going to stop posting, LOL, She got that stinking, hateful ass kicked up between her shoulder's, now she is going to high tail it out of here. If she wants to come back and meet us in person, that will be fine, we will show her our good, old West Virginia hospitality, you know the old middle finger and all that good stuff.
1 post removed
Troll Buster

Netherlands

#3464 Apr 21, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, the only difference between our posts is that mine are real and genuine. Whether you happen to believe me or not is of no consequence to me. I know myself and know that I am a wonderful person,wife and mother. I also know that I am a very wealthy and beautiful lady inside and out. I just happen to have a dreadful fear of hillbillies, yet find them fascinating at the same time. Does that make me a horrible person? We all have our fears in life. Mine are hillbillies, poverty, ignorance and disease. Unfortunately in your area they all go hand in hand. That is not my fault. I have continued to post in your area even though I have been ridiculed,cursed,accused of being a drag queen, threatened and degraded. I have tried very hard to remain a lady on here. I must seriously rethink whether I shall continue to post in such a violent and negative environment. I always attempted to bring a little sunshine to the possums and give them a glimpse of a wealthy and privilidged life. For that I have suffered ridicule and jealousy as never before. I forgive you possums and will continue to pray for you. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hag did your mother have any children that were not born brain dead?
LMBO

AOL

#3465 Apr 21, 2013
I can't wait to see her on Springer and I would like to know if Hag's Mom had any kids that didn't belong to a close family member. Brain dead is right, and old Hag has proved it again and again with her stupid post's.RUN HAGGIE, RUN, YOUR PANT'S ARE ON FIRE AND YOUR ASS IS CATCHING!!! LOL!
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#3466 Apr 21, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Possums, there seems to be a lot of confusion about the Wrong Turn movies and Hatfields and McCoys because they were filmed in Canada and Romania. First of all possums, they are all about WV and the inbred and misfit people who reside there. I'm quite sure they were filmed elsewhere as the film crews and actors were not comfortable filming in your area. WV is a frightening place. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
So what about this great state of Fl. The only thing that is in Fl. Is a bunch of Damn Yankees that went down there and purchase a bunch of trailers and started a trailer park. Oh and a few hundred thousand Cuban thieves that kill for the fun of it. So are you trailer trash or a thieving Cuban. Sounds like trailer trash to me. What do you expect with a name like Hagatha May. She probably looks like a troll. Ta ta for now. Man with intestinal fortitude.
1 post removed
Doh

Clay, WV

#3468 Apr 22, 2013
Troll Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Hey old Hag isn't from nor does she live in Florida.Old Hag uses a VPN like hidemyass to get her IP from FL.Old Hag is just some old wanna be named Pam from around the Beattyville Ky area that barely has two nickels to rub together.She got her a$$ handed to her so bad in the Pikeville Ky posts she came to the Wv posts and now she is going to high tail and run again.Oh well I guess old Pam will go back to the Beattyville,Winchester and Jackson Ky posts but she won't use the Hagatha bit there because they know her to well.
I guess she would not have to use it over there because you buffoons keep coming over to WV. Funny how one simple troll can make you fools dance so easy. And you wonder why she targets you clowns so much? She does not hate you she laughs at you for spending your topix lives responding to her. Oh and I could care less about her opinions of me, esp since she is speaking in character, sorry she got you dogs frothing at the mouth. I got better things to discuss besides a silly troll reciting shiatt that even WV natives even says about themselves, just as long as it is not a poster outside WV it is ok huh? You all are hypocritical, the only real thing Hag exposed here.
Bluefield

Sweden

#3469 Apr 22, 2013
Doh wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess she would not have to use it over there because you buffoons keep coming over to WV. Funny how one simple troll can make you fools dance so easy. And you wonder why she targets you clowns so much? She does not hate you she laughs at you for spending your topix lives responding to her. Oh and I could care less about her opinions of me, esp since she is speaking in character, sorry she got you dogs frothing at the mouth. I got better things to discuss besides a silly troll reciting shiatt that even WV natives even says about themselves, just as long as it is not a poster outside WV it is ok huh? You all are hypocritical, the only real thing Hag exposed here.
Well go f**k yourself you sonofabiotch.
1 post removed
LOL

AOL

#3471 Apr 22, 2013
Bluefield wrote:
<quoted text>Well go f**k yourself you sonofabiotch.
I'll second that!!!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3472 Apr 22, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
So what about this great state of Fl. The only thing that is in Fl. Is a bunch of Damn Yankees that went down there and purchase a bunch of trailers and started a trailer park. Oh and a few hundred thousand Cuban thieves that kill for the fun of it. So are you trailer trash or a thieving Cuban. Sounds like trailer trash to me. What do you expect with a name like Hagatha May. She probably looks like a troll. Ta ta for now. Man with intestinal fortitude.
Hmmm, guess thats why people from around the world come here to visit each year. Never heard of anyone beating down the door to Wrong Turn country possum. We have some of the most expensive real estate in the world, not to mention our world famous theme parks and beaches. What does WV have to offer? Well. let's see. Outhouses, B rated movies about the freaks there,moonshine,lack of infrastructure, lack of jobs, lack of education, drug and alcohol dependancy among it's illiterate population,poor hygiene,toothlessness,obesity and on and on. Jealousy won't fix your problems possums. Yes we have many wonderful Cuban people here, and guess what possums? They WORK!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
abc

Wellingborough, UK

#3473 Apr 22, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm, guess thats why people from around the world come here to visit each year. Never heard of anyone beating down the door to Wrong Turn country possum. We have some of the most expensive real estate in the world, not to mention our world famous theme parks and beaches. What does WV have to offer? Well. let's see. Outhouses, B rated movies about the freaks there,moonshine,lack of infrastructure, lack of jobs, lack of education, drug and alcohol dependancy among it's illiterate population,poor hygiene,toothlessness,obesity and on and on. Jealousy won't fix your problems possums. Yes we have many wonderful Cuban people here, and guess what possums? They WORK!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
I see you decided to crawl back out from under your rock Pam.Did you get run out of town for bumming money again?
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#3474 Apr 22, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm, guess thats why people from around the world come here to visit each year. Never heard of anyone beating down the door to Wrong Turn country possum. We have some of the most expensive real estate in the world, not to mention our world famous theme parks and beaches. What does WV have to offer? Well. let's see. Outhouses, B rated movies about the freaks there,moonshine,lack of infrastructure, lack of jobs, lack of education, drug and alcohol dependancy among it's illiterate population,poor hygiene,toothlessness,obesity and on and on. Jealousy won't fix your problems possums. Yes we have many wonderful Cuban people here, and guess what possums? They WORK!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
I work more in one hour than you have in your entire life welfare slug. We have ski resorts, whitewater rafting, motor sports, and many other enjoyable things here to do. You wouldn't know from your tin can trailer sunk in a sink hole would you, miss trashy lady. You don't know anything.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3475 Apr 22, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I work more in one hour than you have in your entire life welfare slug. We have ski resorts, whitewater rafting, motor sports, and many other enjoyable things here to do. You wouldn't know from your tin can trailer sunk in a sink hole would you, miss trashy lady. You don't know anything.
Possum, I know enough to recognize an idiot when I encounter one and I definately can recognize you as one. I have read many of your confrontational postings on various topics. You are ignorant when it comes to gun control and abortion. You really need to listen carefully to Sundog 512. You definately could learn a lot. Now as far as your lovely local activities possum. Not many would rush to Wrong Turn country for motor sports or rafting when they could come here for the Daytona 500 and skiing,fishing,cruises,beaches and civilization. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#3476 Apr 22, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, I know enough to recognize an idiot when I encounter one and I definately can recognize you as one. I have read many of your confrontational postings on various topics. You are ignorant when it comes to gun control and abortion. You really need to listen carefully to Sundog 512. You definately could learn a lot. Now as far as your lovely local activities possum. Not many would rush to Wrong Turn country for motor sports or rafting when they could come here for the Daytona 500 and skiing,fishing,cruises,beaches and civilization. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
You are so stupid. Go back in your sink hole trailer and pray that it doesn't drop you to hell. Oh old Hag. Did your mother have any kids at all that lived. I think she turned you into her bitch. You dyke. The world sees you for who you are trailer trash.

“Easy does it... ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3477 Apr 22, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you certainly display your lack of education and knowledge of the subject. Now perhaps you should go underground and experience what a wonderful life it can be. Hope the heavens don't come crashing down on you possum. But then again perhaps it would not be such a loss. Like I said possum, if the hillbillies kept their pants on and got an education instead of multiplying at age 12-14,they wouldn't have to go underground in search of a better life. Now off with you, you ignorant heifer and fix that troll of yours "a mess a somethin." TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps I know you don't agree with me possum and thats alright. I don't agree with snorting pills and collecting government checks for fake illnesses either. I also do not worship with poisoness snakes or drink poison at church.
Nagatha, the only thing you and I seem to have any agreement on so far, is that snorting pills and collecting government checks (unless people get those checks for legitimate reasons)... is not a worthwhile endearment to society. To argue that many abuse a well intended government system, would be foolhardy. Nevertheless,some of that money goes for who it was intended for originally. At least that's what I keep telling myself to justify my payments into programs that may not even be available when I myself, may perhaps have a need of them.

"My lack of education" on the subject at hand tells me, that you've ignored the original story altogether, and ignored the loss of life of the men in the said tragic event. The men, that had family with feelings, and that I'm fairly positive Nagatha, miss them dearly. And by the way, Nagatha, they paid their taxes also. That made them...an endearment to society. But that's JMO.

Then you disgrace this thread even further, by attacking coal miners? While I may confess that some of the mining methods may harm the environment, and make some of the rich, such as the company owners even richer.... to be a coal miner serves purposes that even a internet troll like you should appreciate. The main one is, that they keep many people in electric. If you think the irony is lost on me that the possibility still exists, that you're able to keep posting your lack of intelligence on the internet, only capable by a coal run power plant? Then you're quite mistaken. I shouldn't have mentioned that little bothersome fact, should I... Nagatha?

Those men have a dangerous job, yes. Those men serve a purpose of necessity to many people, yes. Those men have families, that include people with feelings , yes. Miners from all over the world have lost their lives do to black lung disease, mining accidents, yes. Just to keep the mad machine that we call earth rolling as we know it. Do you have any feeling at all for any of those involved, Nagatha? Many Mothers, fathers, children, family and friends this has involved. To be a coal miner or their family or friend has a sense of purpose that is lost to some. They hold their head high for a reason , Nagatha. They pay their taxes Nagatha , and the ones gone to us, used to. They've paid their toll Nagatha, even perhaps across the hypothetical river of Styx.

I apologize for my little rant. I'm just guessing guessing that your hatred for this reason stems for a reason possibly unknown to us, and that you're simply not in the habit of concerning yourself with anything other than yourself, Nagatha.

All I do know is, at this point I would be extremely shocked if I didn't hear the word "possum".. or perhaps you questioning my secondary learning establishments, or my tendencies of sexual intercourse with my immediate family. With of course, all generations of cousins included. Or perhaps, of my one remaining tooth, or the lack of it. Lets see, I know I have to be forgetting something.... My barefoot and pregnant wife? No it's not that, she dropped the little lovable turd long ago. I know I'm forgetting something....
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#3478 Apr 23, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>Nagatha, the only thing you and I seem to have any agreement on so far, is that snorting pills and collecting government checks (unless people get those checks for legitimate reasons)... is not a worthwhile endearment to society. To argue that many abuse a well intended government system, would be foolhardy. Nevertheless,some of that money goes for who it was intended for originally. At least that's what I keep telling myself to justify my payments into programs that may not even be available when I myself, may perhaps have a need of them.

"My lack of education" on the subject at hand tells me, that you've ignored the original story altogether, and ignored the loss of life of the men in the said tragic event. The men, that had family with feelings, and that I'm fairly positive Nagatha, miss them dearly. And by the way, Nagatha, they paid their taxes also. That made them...an endearment to society. But that's JMO.

Then you disgrace this thread even further, by attacking coal miners? While I may confess that some of the mining methods may harm the environment, and make some of the rich, such as the company owners even richer.... to be a coal miner serves purposes that even a internet troll like you should appreciate. The main one is, that they keep many people in electric. If you think the irony is lost on me that the possibility still exists, that you're able to keep posting your lack of intelligence on the internet, only capable by a coal run power plant? Then you're quite mistaken. I shouldn't have mentioned that little bothersome fact, should I... Nagatha?

Those men have a dangerous job, yes. Those men serve a purpose of necessity to many people, yes. Those men have families, that include people with feelings , yes. Miners from all over the world have lost their lives do to black lung disease, mining accidents, yes. Just to keep the mad machine that we call earth rolling as we know it. Do you have any feeling at all for any of those involved, Nagatha? Many Mothers, fathers, children, family and friends this has involved. To be a coal miner or their family or friend has a sense of purpose that is lost to some. They hold their head high for a reason , Nagatha. They pay their taxes Nagatha , and the ones gone to us, used to. They've paid their toll Nagatha, even perhaps across the hypothetical river of Styx.

I apologize for my little rant. I'm just guessing guessing that your hatred for this reason stems for a reason possibly unknown to us, and that you're simply not in the habit of concerning yourself with anything other than yourself, Nagatha.

All I do know is, at this point I would be extremely shocked if I didn't hear the word "possum".. or perhaps you questioning my secondary learning establishments, or my tendencies of sexual intercourse with my immediate family. With of course, all generations of cousins included. Or perhaps, of my one remaining tooth, or the lack of it. Lets see, I know I have to be forgetting something.... My barefoot and pregnant wife? No it's not that, she dropped the little lovable turd long ago. I know I'm forgetting something....
Way to go. She is burning up all our fossil fuel to keep that sink hole trailer cool. Someone should turn her power off and see if that sorry rear of hers would sweat a little. She talks about her being a lady of quality. How can you be a lady of quality when you live off of food stamps she gets illegally. She is also stealing her Internet and cable from her neighbor. She lost her last man because she was trying to eat his tires off his car. What a bitch. I mean female dog. Hehe.
Hagathas Mother

Kansas City, MO

#3479 Apr 23, 2013
My little fat possum Hagatha(God I never should have let Uncle Festus name her)will not be able to play on topix much today.Poor little fat Haggies so full of sh*t that she overflowed our outhouse and her and her papaw,daddy,uncle,brother,cous in Jim Bob are having to dig a new one.I hope we move up and get a two holer this time.My little fat Haggie only picks on coal miners because she always dreamed of marrying one but they wouldn't have anything to do with the poor little ugly critter so she had to marry her cousin John Boy.I know Haggie goes on about being rich and all and she's done it ever since she won twenty dollars playing scratch off tickets I'd hate to see if she won a hundred dollars what she would be like.Ive tried hard to raise her better but poor little fat Haggie when she was born wasn't able to breath for 10 minutes or more and it left her brain dead.I do feel so sorry for the poor little ugly creature but at least we never had to buy her a Halloween costume.
batman

Pittsburgh, PA

#3480 Apr 23, 2013
Gotdownsatonabench.
Better Than Hagatha

Charleston, WV

#3481 Apr 23, 2013
Oh my God...if you say the word "possum" one more time...get some new insults...PLEASE! You are so boring and predictable! Someone with your education can think of some new insults and comebacks...or with this so-called "wealth" of yours, you could buy some new insults/comebacks! Whatever you decide to do, do it quick...you are becoming a bore!
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#3482 Apr 23, 2013
Better Than Hagatha wrote:
Oh my God...if you say the word "possum" one more time...get some new insults...PLEASE! You are so boring and predictable! Someone with your education can think of some new insults and comebacks...or with this so-called "wealth" of yours, you could buy some new insults/comebacks! Whatever you decide to do, do it quick...you are becoming a bore!
Irrelevant if that is the proper spelling for the word. That is what she has become. Her elevator can't even get out of the basement much less go to the top floor. She is 51 cards shy of a deck. A wheel barrel shy of a load of bricks and so on.
sweet

Bluefield, WV

#3483 Apr 23, 2013
I think I fell in love with Will Munny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body found in the building behind the Old Black... 3 hr Casper 12
michael lewis leffingwell in jail again (Nov '12) 13 hr Boo Hoo 69
Daytona Fever 13 hr Target 6
Amanda Hatfield 16 hr Sick sick sick 1
mary carson 17 hr down and dirty 44
Hot Esquire Dads Sat mstang 2
Hot Esquire Moms? Sat Funny 3

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance