When is JCpenney closing
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
true

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2012
when are they shutting down and are they having a closeout sale?
abcd

Bronx, NY

#2 Oct 2, 2012
true wrote:
when are they shutting down and are they having a closeout sale?
Umm they aren't closing....they are remodeling and improving.
yes

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2012
yes they are shutting down soon. my friend works there. Their clearance prices should be very low cause its all junk in there lol..
Jcpenney worker

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 22, 2012
yes wrote:
yes they are shutting down soon. my friend works there. Their clearance prices should be very low cause its all junk in there lol..
I work at a JCPenney as a salon manager and there is no talk of us shutting down.. We have 1100 stores they are redoing 900 of our higher volume stores...
Yum

New York, NY

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Jcpenney worker wrote:
<quoted text>I work at a JCPenney as a salon manager and there is no talk of us shutting down.. We have 1100 stores they are redoing 900 of our higher volume stores...
Can you do my hair
Donna

United States

#6 Nov 24, 2012
I work at JCPenney also and have for many years. I was just informed of this location is going to be closed within the next few months.
good

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2012
glad its closing. the employees there are the biggest scank trash in barboursville.
Management

United States

#8 Dec 7, 2012
agree. The workers there are trashy and complete morons.
hummmm

Huntington, WV

#9 Dec 7, 2012
good wrote:
glad its closing. the employees there are the biggest scank trash in barboursville.
Not sure about the store as a whole but the salon manager sure fits this description to a T
abcd

Bronx, NY

#10 Dec 7, 2012
You guys are completely rude! The workers there are not trash!! There are some gorgeous, extremely nice people!! And the salon manager is AWESOME!
Annie

Richwood, WV

#11 Dec 8, 2012
I Love Penneys

Barboursville, WV

#12 Dec 12, 2012
This seriously cracks me up! They are not closing and not all of them are trash! It does however make me laugh to see people pass so much judgement on others!

Bronx, NY

#13 Dec 12, 2012
I love Annies
true true

Elkview, WV

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Barboursville is nothing but judgement, people dont know you or anything about you but yet all they do is gossip and inform opinions of people from gossip. People want the red carpet rolled out for them when infact they are no better or worse than anyone else.. People need to worry about themselves and their own families and stop worrying about what other people look like, have, talk to, and so on. Geez already. People need to just leave people alone. If this store is closing its sad because people will be without jobs.
getyourfactsstra ight

Richmond, VA

#15 Jan 2, 2013
The store is NOT closing. Quit your gossiping.
Meimtheone

Elkview, WV

#16 Jan 2, 2013
Closing in April
Just a girl

Morristown, TN

#17 Jan 23, 2013
Its a amazing how people , and past associates can judge us current associates.We are not closing down !! As for calling us associates shanks and rude. Maybe if you stop stealing from our store and stuffing your large purses in the dressing room .Leaving your tags and hangers behind you wouldn't have the impression were rude shanks.The Jcpenney Salon Manger excels at her job,as all of the other women in the salon.
remember

Elkview, WV

#18 Jan 23, 2013
Its def closing. I know that for a fact but I dont know exactly when. My mom has worked there for many years. Its not a good store anyway. Its cheap prices but workers are rude and products are cheap. I used to bang a girl there name Ashley I think. She was a friggin horr!!
1 post removed

Barboursville, WV

#20 Jan 24, 2013
What's a horr?
poopypants

Elkview, WV

#21 Jan 25, 2013
I was in there the other day..Tuesday I believe, and the girl that was working in the shoes, let out a big huge fart!!!! I almost puked! It was kinda funny though because she thought nobody was around lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police on Interstate 1 hr haha 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 hr ricky bobby 1,262
basil chapman jr child molester 19 hr Anonymous 1
julie dennis Fri Staci 3
Let's Thu Not use the word ... 8
2016 what a year Thu More than you eve... 1
guyan estates (May '13) Thu Yard sale fool 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barboursville Mortgages