Need Information

London, KY

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Can someone tell me how to contact Sonshine Enterpise? I purchased a product (lidocane plus cream) from a pharmacy in my hometown a few months ago. This product was awesome. Now that I need more, nowhere in town has it. The tube states that it is distributed by Sonshine Enterprises in Barboursville, WV. Any information will be so appreciated!
mentalvoyuer

Kenna, WV

#2 Jun 19, 2012
Just go visit the Avon lady on farmdale she has lots of it in stock
Stumped

Vincennes, IN

#3 Feb 11, 2013
I am also trying to figure out how to contact Sonshine Enterprises. Did you ever figure out how?
djm

Greensburg, PA

#4 Feb 22, 2013
I am searching for the same product. I found one website hock.com that sells it, but would like to buy it locally instead of paying shipping. Supposedly, Sears also carries it. But, I don't live near a sears. U can buy lidocaine patches, but they r prescription only and very expensive. Many insurance companies won't cover it. If u know of any stores that carry it, please advise. Thanks!
Swappy

Hurricane, WV

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Rodney Adkins on Mud River Road Barboursville Wv is the owner. Use google for his phone number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nice try you lil' B*tch 9 min Nick 21
trump coming to huntington 16 min yesyesyes 3
Mark J 22 min Paul 3
Honest roofer 4 hr Tourist 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr I no everything 4,169
Women who lose custody of their children. (Jan '13) Wed Heartbrokenmother 132
Wasn't ready Jul 23 Why 4

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance