ATM customet

Ardsley, NY

#1 May 2, 2012
Don't use your ATM card at 5/3 rd bank if your not a member. They have started to shred them if your not a member
Jono

Ardsley, NY

#2 May 3, 2012
Yea , it shredded mine yesterday. They should put a sign up
Hababa

Ardsley, NY

#3 May 3, 2012
Are they allowed to do that?
Rick p

Saint Albans, WV

#4 May 4, 2012
Don't use ATM at 5/3 rd bank it ate my card yesterday and i went in to ask for it back and they tolk me i am not a member of the bank so they shredded it. This is wrong!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 May 4, 2012
5/3rd bank is THE worst bank.

They even hate thier customers.

They will run a check through that overbalanced your account up to FIVE times in 1 day...charging you that glorious $36 overdraft fee multiple times on 1 item.

They fail miserably as a friendly institution and I'm wondering why they are still around.
guy webster

Fennville, MI

#6 Feb 20, 2013
i've banked with 5/3 for 20 years yesterday I got charged a overdraft fee for the first time called them asked why. I deposited my payroll check and wrote a check to chase bank it bounced 5/3 said it was because my place of business switched their account it use to be with them and is now with another bank so it takes 2 days to use payroll money. Unless they have a account there then funds are available the same day.
So nice of them to explain this they wouldn't even remove fee so time to find a better place to bank .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney Staley and Sean (Oct '16) 10 hr Brittany 32
Fun n more 11 hr Meet Me Alumni 1
New Echo 11 hr L and L 5
Two important things 11 hr Live and learn 1
Southern xposure (Oct '09) 15 hr notn2bruce 165
brittany h at applebees (Feb '13) 21 hr New chilis fan 7
Fat Patty's owner (Feb '13) Sat Elvis 46

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance