I think he was 19
a little birdie

Winfield, WV

#2 Jan 18, 2012
Nathan Workman
not fair

Huntington, WV

#3 Jan 24, 2012
yea and its not right cause that girl was a little slut who told him she was 17.
tandy

Dayton, OH

#4 Jan 26, 2012
The news says he admitted that he knew she was 13

Since: Aug 08

#5 Jan 26, 2012
OMG!....eeeewww!
zzz

Winfield, WV

#6 Jan 28, 2012
Can't listen to everything the news says. They've been wrong plenty of times.
Mother of that girl

Bellevue, WA

#7 Feb 8, 2012
This is a very private family matter our daughter has been threw enough without the lies and slander that is being wrote here.
1 post removed

Since: Aug 08

#9 Feb 8, 2012
Mother of that girl wrote:
This is a very private family matter our daughter has been threw enough without the lies and slander that is being wrote here.
It's "through", and "written".
dumba$$es

Scott Depot, WV

#10 Feb 9, 2012
I understand why he got into trouble but she is in the wrong just as much
buffalo bill

Columbus, OH

#11 Feb 9, 2012
Mother of that girl wrote:
Also if it's written it's libel. I can see where she got her smarts from.
red

Orlando, FL

#12 Feb 10, 2012
I wonder what there more upset about?? Knowing there little girl is a lying slut. Or that everyone knows about it know. They were 5-6 years apart. Yea it's wrong but not as bad as a 35y/o sleeping with a 13y/o. What is happening to creeps like that?? Not a dam thing. Makes me sick. It's ok for people to lie. However there Ike little lie scare people for life.
bam

Scott Depot, WV

#13 Feb 10, 2012
I don't think it should be labelled as sexual assault. When I think sexual assault I think rape or incest or the other person wasn't willingly. In case she was willingly 100% I understand it's wrong but I'm with you. It wasn't like he was 35 and having sex with a 13 year old.
red

Orlando, FL

#14 Feb 10, 2012
bam wrote:
I don't think it should be labelled as sexual assault. When I think sexual assault I think rape or incest or the other person wasn't willingly. In case she was willingly 100% I understand it's wrong but I'm with you. It wasn't like he was 35 and having sex with a 13 year old.
Agreed
doodley dee

Huntington, WV

#15 Feb 12, 2012
he's 18 and she's 13. he was still a child himself. its not fair that for the rest of his life he will be labeled as child raper because of this little lying whore. its extremely sad to be honest. skanky little girls like this are the reason teen pregnancy rates are going up.
ICK

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 12, 2012
There is a reason it is WRONG to have sex with a CHILD people.... Maybe there could be a lesser charge as in not in the same boat as an adult child molester, pitiful, he's probably not too swift, but but WRONG it IS...
red

Orlando, FL

#17 Feb 12, 2012
ICK wrote:
There is a reason it is WRONG to have sex with a CHILD people.... Maybe there could be a lesser charge as in not in the same boat as an adult child molester, pitiful, he's probably not too swift, but but WRONG it IS...
However her parents can say it's ok then change there minds. Or she can lie about her age? It's a screwed up system it's ok for me to lie and cheat however if you get in deep over it it's ok?? It's bull.
i know i know

Danville, WV

#18 Feb 13, 2012
If there is grass on the field, play ball. Just kidding that isn't how I feel it is just a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is best child custody attorney? 35 min hey 1
Sun Salon 3 hr mad mother 4
who overdosed on holland branch 15 hr bvillegirl90 4
kalib arrowood 15 hr bvillegirl90 2
What kind of doctor is Dr. Mary Marcuzzi? (Dec '10) 16 hr bvillegirl90 21
michael lewis leffingwell in jail again (Nov '12) 16 hr bvillegirl90 22
All-Time Barboursville High Football team (Jan '11) 20 hr angelupabove 75
Barboursville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web