Swappy

Ardsley, NY

#1 Aug 30, 2012
I heard that some people from Bville were wife swapping at the Riverside Club
Single

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 31, 2012
So? It is a lifestyle for some, an experiment for others. I would rather have had an open relationship than the back-stabbing, cheater of a wife that I did have.
lol

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Sep 2, 2012
Single wrote:
So? It is a lifestyle for some, an experiment for others. I would rather have had an open relationship than the back-stabbing, cheater of a wife that I did have.
Amen
Lmao

Spencer, WV

#4 Sep 3, 2012
No way
melly

Ardsley, NY

#5 Sep 4, 2012
Swappy wrote:
I heard that some people from Bville were wife swapping at the Riverside Club
names?
So funny

Ardsley, NY

#6 Sep 4, 2012
Heard there is a Milford at the byfl that swings
Yes

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 4, 2012
I drive a gray dodge and my wife drives black ones lol

Since: Sep 12

Proctorville, OH

#8 Sep 4, 2012
test
Riverside Owners

Proctorville, OH

#9 Sep 30, 2012
When there is one swingers club in the nearest area, We will respect the privacy of others, if that trust that is cause to get banned from the club. So folks if you wants to know more about the club, feel free and visit the website at theriversideclubwv.com
We are licensed by the state as a private club, and privacy is the utmost importance. So dont assume things about others, and even if they are so what, you neighbor may be one. Swinging means different things to different folks, so dont assume you know about swinging lifestyle if you never experienced it for yourself.
Swappy

Ardsley, NY

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Still doesn't make it right! That is just a line of bull that you use to convince yourself that its ok. These people have lost the intimacy of a monogamous relationship. Time bomb for divorce. "Go ahead Honey, bang that dude. I won't mind". Bullshit!
keeping it real

Athens, WV

#11 Dec 5, 2012
Swappy wrote:
Still doesn't make it right! That is just a line of bull that you use to convince yourself that its ok. These people have lost the intimacy of a monogamous relationship. Time bomb for divorce. "Go ahead Honey, bang that dude. I won't mind". Bullshit!
sore ass since you could not have the lifestyle dont mean you have to bash it that whats wrong with amercia today people who cant have the lifestyle are ready to take up and rally against it hell i'm against mix breeding but you dont see me a bitching against it people fight it and it will end up like churches a organized tax exempt place in everytown for the world to see and except and right outside your front door aleast for now its not so let it be
Swappy

Ardsley, NY

#12 Dec 7, 2012
keeping it real wrote:
<quoted text> sore ass since you could not have the lifestyle dont mean you have to bash it that whats wrong with amercia today people who cant have the lifestyle are ready to take up and rally against it hell i'm against mix breeding but you dont see me a bitching against it people fight it and it will end up like churches a organized tax exempt place in everytown for the world to see and except and right outside your front door aleast for now its not so let it be
You are an idiot! Please use punctuation when writing. Gives me a headache trying to decipher your paragraph long sentence.
Not a fan

Nitro, WV

#13 Dec 9, 2012
There is a couple that live outside B'ville JB CB. from what everybody is saying they let there kids have one on one dates in the basement. Don't agree with that at all
I am a fan

Nitro, WV

#14 Dec 10, 2012
Not a fan wrote:
There is a couple that live outside B'ville JB CB. from what everybody is saying they let there kids have one on one dates in the basement. Don't agree with that at all
. Are they swingers do there last names rime with smellomy ?
freeminds

Avella, PA

#15 Dec 11, 2012
Well, I for one hope there are swingers all over the place. While its not a lifestyle my spouse and I are engaged in, those I have known who do seem to be very openminded and happy people. They also seem more likely to be able to leave others alone. If you ask me, the world could sure use more such folks. And, since I don't want to have sex with anyone except my spouse, I really don't care when consenting adults have sex with other consenting adults. Power to ya, guys. Stay happy, however you find such happiness.
DaB

West Hamlin, WV

#16 Dec 31, 2012
Swappy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot! Please use punctuation when writing. Gives me a headache trying to decipher your paragraph long sentence.
What gives you a headache? Please use proper grammar when writing. Thank you.
DaB

West Hamlin, WV

#17 Dec 31, 2012
Swappy wrote:
You are assuming, like an ass, that you're definition of intimacy is the only one. Go play with Jesus and let other people live their life. If it doesn't affect you and is hurting no one; leave them alone.
playtime

Avella, PA

#18 Jan 2, 2013
My wife and I have been in this lifestyle for years. We haven't lost any intimacy. In fact, every day we are closer than before. The level of open and honest communication in our relationship would likely scare and intimidate most folks. I know this kind of thing isn't for everyone, but what I don't understand is why so many people take it upon themselves to judge the way others live. So, Swappy, explain why you feel it necessary to lay your judgment on us.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Weepy 1,394
Foster "Pete" Bowen 8 hr The Last Warrior ... 3
Water Parks, Skate Parks and Rec Centers, OH MY... (Feb '15) 18 hr Seesaw 9
Sammons Fri Carter 21
speedway Rt60 Thu rastame 5
Charlie Bills Thu Ml lesage 8
Don't take it away Jul 28 Beat it jack 5

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance