First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sorry.but.its.tr ue.

New York, NY

#22 May 9, 2012
She's a horrible mother, she wouldn't know what to do without her mom saving her butt all the time and taking the kids so she can to sleep around or I'm sorry i mean "work" overtime..what a loser!
big E

Charleston, WV

#23 May 13, 2012
momof3 wrote:
Anyone know her?
This is her husband.......if you people know something I don't then please let me know! If your just talking trash then your messing with my life and mine and my children's happiness and when that happens I get pissed and will find you nobody hurts my children.........nobody! I've tried very hard in my relationship and for the happiness of my children!
Horrible

Danville, WV

#24 May 13, 2012
big E wrote:
<quoted text>This is her husband.......if you people know something I don't then please let me know! If your just talking trash then your messing with my life and mine and my children's happiness and when that happens I get pissed and will find you nobody hurts my children.........nobody! I've tried very hard in my relationship and for the happiness of my children!
Don't know you buddy, or these people...however, take it from someone who's been through it::rumors like *these* always have at least a smidgen of truth to them. No she may not be screwing every single guy, but it does sound like she's cheated before, & now is at least flirting, kissing & screwing at least one or two guys...
I'd say, catch her. Take a day off work without her knowing, and spend 8 hrs watching her. Guarantee you'll probably catch her going off in some dudes car.
There's too many different people on here, saying the same thing...not all can be wrong...
1 post removed
Amanda

Brooksville, FL

#26 Sep 4, 2012
I'm an old friend of hers from Virginia and this page came up in a Google search when I was looking for her. You people are PATHETIC. I don't know how her life has turned out, but I do know it's none of your business. And it's certainly not your place to trash someone so horribly and do it in such a public forum. One day her kids will grow up and read this stuff. Why don't y'all worry about your own lives and families and stay out of her business. Or at the very least, stop being so hateful and trashy.
eeee

Culloden, WV

#27 Sep 6, 2012
Amanda wrote:
I'm an old friend of hers from Virginia and this page came up in a Google search when I was looking for her. You people are PATHETIC. I don't know how her life has turned out, but I do know it's none of your business. And it's certainly not your place to trash someone so horribly and do it in such a public forum. One day her kids will grow up and read this stuff. Why don't y'all worry about your own lives and families and stay out of her business. Or at the very least, stop being so hateful and trashy.
i agree hun, i met her several months ago, she is not a bad mother and a nice person as well, wish her and her family nothing but the best,
1 post removed
knowher

Pittsburgh, PA

#29 Mar 26, 2014
she is still a pos. new husband new baby but still a junkie. i hear she has her old man hooked and stealin and shes does what she does to get her fix.now theres another baby whos goin to be a orphan cause she wont quit till shes dead and takin that man with her.
metoo

Pittsburgh, PA

#30 Mar 27, 2014
If that guy woulda stayed in jail he might of had a chance but shes not gonna cut him lose. She still needs a sucker. Man you shoulda run when you seen her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timothy kitchen 15 min shadow guy 60
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr fitness-guru 58,244
Tiffany Myers 16 hr uhm 9
cmhs wrestling (Nov '13) Fri justsayin 186
cmhs vs huntington Fri who 8
Dontae Hendricks Fri curious 8
Fall fest parade Fri Just wondering 7
•••
•••
•••

Barboursville Jobs

•••
•••
•••