Anyone know her?
sluttyjane

Ardsley, NY

#2 May 1, 2012
I do! I work with her @ Uno's! Why?
broseph

Ardsley, NY

#3 May 1, 2012
I heard she's the biggest hoe in town.. Cheats on her husband.. Leaves her kids with anyone who will watch them while she goes and spreads her skank legs..
mu2013

Ardsley, NY

#4 May 1, 2012
True dat brother! I've done her and I didn't even know she was married with kids
momof3

Lexington, KY

#5 May 1, 2012
Oh really? When was this?
nosey

Lexington, KY

#6 May 1, 2012
She is still married
momof3

Lexington, KY

#7 May 1, 2012
I couldn't find her to check on her but I have since spoke to her
mu2013

Nitro, WV

#8 May 1, 2012
Still married hah! Maybe legally but in her mind she isn't! Soo sad!
nosey

Ashland, KY

#9 May 2, 2012
Wow she seems like she has changed in the last 6 months.
concerned

Ardsley, NY

#10 May 2, 2012
I feel soo sorry for those poor sweet innocent children of hers! They deserve to have a mommy and a daddy who are happily married! Not a mom who is too busy sleeping with customers for tips....
nosey

Ardsley, NY

#11 May 2, 2012
Wow customers at UNO?
nosey

Ardsley, NY

#12 May 2, 2012
Yes those babies r wonderful
concerned

Ardsley, NY

#13 May 2, 2012
Yes Uno's customers.... I too work at Pullman & I have seen her several times get out of random guys cars & even some women's cars... Soo sad!
nosey

Ardsley, NY

#14 May 2, 2012
Wow I thought she had cleaned her act up since she living at project hope and working now. Wonder if she still doo g drugs seeing as how she still likes to cheat on her husband
sad

Ardsley, NY

#15 May 3, 2012
Oh I'm sure she does! I know she is still cheating because I myself have seen her leave the restaurant with multiple men and also I have a friend who lives at project hope and she said they are never home the children are always with someone else ;-(
nosey

Russell, KY

#16 May 3, 2012
Wow how very sad. And yet she letting on like she has changed. Wow. And that her and her hubby are working things out. Hmmmm
youlie

Ardsley, NY

#17 May 3, 2012
This is not true she has straightened herself up & is working on things with her husband! Do you people even truly know her?
?????

Ardsley, NY

#18 May 3, 2012
Yes I do. Do u?
bestfriend

Ardsley, NY

#19 May 4, 2012
Yes I am her best friend and she is trying to straighten herself up! Give her some time and stop hating on her.. You all are just jealous because you can't be her! Leave Janice alone!
?????

Ardsley, NY

#20 May 4, 2012
Lol I wouldnt want to be her. How long does it take someone to straighten up and stop cheating on her husband and be a wife or mom. She can only use that excuse so long. Wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Jamie 4,413
Craig jeffrey, Shannon cartet, Aron littman 2 hr What 2
Spreads like butter 3 hr Creamy Jeff 3
Normal 7 hr Just another day 1
bam 19 hr Djfjrbdb 7
Everything u accuse 21 hr I hate U 1
Wyngate (Jan '17) Wed Practice what you... 14

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance