Next Last
chuck

Marion, OH

#1 Oct 23, 2009
Do they have a myspace page
j bird

Ashland, KY

#2 Oct 26, 2009
well, we sure need more filth huh? this an abomination, I am glad my beautiful daughter knows that.
A person in BVILLE

Frisco, TX

#3 Nov 7, 2009
Southern Xposure is awesome
chuck

Marion, OH

#4 Nov 11, 2009
A person in BVILLE wrote:
Southern Xposure is awesome
I love it
Happily X-Posed

West Hamlin, WV

#5 Dec 21, 2009
my only complaint with SX is how half the time you can get in at 18 and half the time not. Other than that its a perfect place. If only Barboursville's upitty crowd weren't so afraid of finding their daughter's working there the place would always be packed.
Jay

United States

#6 Dec 21, 2009
I always have a blast there. The girls are great and the bartender takes care of me.
Thomas

United States

#7 Dec 21, 2009
Yes, they have a myspace.
dewey cox

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2010
SX in barboursville is the place to be!!!!the women are sexy,employees are great ppl and you say its an abomination thats funny,maybe if you actually went there you be buyin vips and hot tubs too!!!i would take any woman there home with me and make them a wife for a night,keep up the good work women! love dewey!
soon 2 be mrs

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2010
hey guys, my bf and i are going to check this place out sat night, are they pretty couple friendly? They said sat is 21+ night but when I called they said my bf could get in at 18 since we are just passing thru town and dont actually live there, i hope theyre telling the truth! Also, do they have any thicker chicks? As in maybe a size 12 or bigger? just trying to get as much info as possible and hoping they have some girls that have a lil meant on their bones.
dewey cox

United States

#10 Jan 22, 2010
yea some of the chicks have a lil meat on there bones!!!!!they are couple friendly too!
Randy Johnson

United States

#11 Jan 22, 2010
Places like southern exposure ruin the lives of the customers and the dancers period. Its a total abomination of society.

I am not going to lie that i like to see my girl nude or whatever but not to commercialize it.

Its wrong and creates a bad atmosphere...cancer of society. Those places usually attract drugs and anything else bad too.

JUST REMEMBER EVERY GIRL IN THERE IS SOMEBODY'S DAUGHTER!! OR SOMEBODY'S MOM!
dewey cox

Ithaca, NY

#12 Jan 23, 2010
thats your oppinion ms.johnson but what everybody does is there buissness ,youact like your a half ass christian or somethin,who cares go beat off or somethin,and your daughter is gonna become a stripper one day youll see!!!!!!!
randy johnson

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2010
dewey, I do not have a daughter or any children yet. I would certainly be devestated if my daughter would ever lower herself to that lifesytle. Those girls in those type of places are abused. whether they do it to theirselves or them being there is a result of some kind of unhappy home life where they have low self esteem.

I am not a "half-ass christian" as you say. I do believe in Jesus so there...take it how you will.
My religion is not the topic here.

I have known a couple of girls who worked at places like that. One of them committed suicide years ago.

the other ended up on drugs and doing prostitution.
both of them leaving children behind.

when anyone goes to those places and spends money you are "aiding and contributing" to the destruction of the morals and lives of many including the owners of those establishments.

If you or anyone else would stop and look beyond your nose and see the ramnifications of contributing money and support to those places you would stop.

would you be proud if your mother worked in a place like that? would you want your friends and members of your community going there to support her lifestyle as a stripper? think about that one.
dewey cox

Ithaca, NY

#14 Jan 26, 2010
one day youll have a daughter and you go there to watch her dance while you beat off!!!noone cares if she commited suicide that was her stupidity so sit on that!the other was dubm as hell for letting that go that far with the drugs,the dubm ass knew how to say no!we go there to spend money to have a good time and yes it helps the ones that are there to make the money pay there bills.and its hard to look beyond my nose with your mom sittin on it!and if my mother wanted to work there thats her buissness,id go to another bar to have fun,shes old enough to make her own choices....thats what i think about that one sir jacks alot!!!!
Huge fan

San Mateo, CA

#15 Jan 29, 2010
I am a woman who loves southern ex....I think the atmosphere is wonderful there and I have to say the women are not bad either. It is nice to be able to go out and nit have to worry about being hit on bc the guys are looking at the hot girls! And to the woman who thinks this place is awful no one forced these girls to work there so why not
let us spend money an hlep them make a good salary...bc tips, lap dances, and drinks is what helps these places many of the girls rent out there stage time. So no money from the club and you are using a few examples of what these girls
will do....and if ya are Christian ya know it is in the bible that ya should not judge...the one above is the one that shall judge!!
j bird

Newburgh, IN

#16 Jan 31, 2010
It seems everyone who knows they are wrong hide behind the same verse,do not judge, but they never go on to learn that all will be judged, someday, and if you are found lacking, sadly you will burn for all eternity, we all have one,the choice right now is ours, when we are called to stand before the almighty God, then it will be to late.
Huge fan

Frisco, TX

#17 Feb 1, 2010
I did acknowledge that all will be judged one day.....my point is that is our choice and only us who have to face his judgement.....but we do not and should not have to judge someone elses judgements whose choice it will not be in the end!!
j bird

Newburgh, IN

#18 Feb 2, 2010
If I saw a truck coming close to running you over, would you want me to say something or just let it happen?I would want a warning,So therefor,be warned.Its my christian duty commanded by my savior.be blessed

Since: Feb 10

United States

#19 Feb 6, 2010
Randy Johnson wrote:
Places like southern exposure ruin the lives of the customers and the dancers period. Its a total abomination of society.
I am not going to lie that i like to see my girl nude or whatever but not to commercialize it.
Its wrong and creates a bad atmosphere...cancer of society. Those places usually attract drugs and anything else bad too.
JUST REMEMBER EVERY GIRL IN THERE IS SOMEBODY'S DAUGHTER!! OR SOMEBODY'S MOM!
you randy johnson sound like a serial killer.u probably jerkoff in the parking lot thinking of pat robertson,and rush limbaugh.ur whats wrong with this country.let people do what they do.mind ur own business.i have a masters degree in physics, a hot wife and 2 kick ass kids who are happy and smart. u randys are someones son and thats a shame.u should of been a mattress stain

Since: Feb 10

United States

#20 Feb 6, 2010
you randy johnson sound like a serial killer.u probably jerkoff in the parking lot thinking of pat robertson,and rush limbaugh.ur whats wrong with this country.let people do what they do.mind ur own business.i have a masters degree in physics, a hot wife and 2 kick ass kids who are happy and smart. u randys are someones son and thats a shame.u should of been a mattress stain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitution ring 2 hr mike 5
Ever notice 4 hr nowuno 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr FIT59 4,011
michael lewis leffingwell in jail again (Nov '12) 9 hr Kent 74
Secretly Bisexual Men 12 hr www 15
mary carson Sat kroger worker 81
Biggest run around in Barboursville!! (Nov '12) Sat kroger worker 5

Barboursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance