2 People On Tracks Killed By Train In...

2 People On Tracks Killed By Train In Northeast Ohio | Ohio News Ne...

There are 25 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from May 15, 2010, titled 2 People On Tracks Killed By Train In Northeast Ohio | Ohio News Ne.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Investigator Gary Guenther with the Summit County Medical Examiner's Office says 45-year-old Kimberly McLane and 53-year-old Kevin Wells, both of Akron, were struck and killed just after 10 p.m. Thursday in Barberton, 33 miles south of Cleveland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bdude2016

Wadsworth, OH

#24 May 20, 2010
nicole wrote:
hey june you are dumb that was my father they were not on drugs one got stuck and the other held until the train hit them so that the other wouldn't die alone. how about you not talk on something until you know what happened.
Hey chick no matter how u want to look at it, ur goin to have to accept that it was suicide..they sat there face to face..they werent by a switch in the tracks so there isnt anything to get ur foot stuck into or at least stuck where u could move..i live in barberton and checked the whole thing out the night it happened..yea srry for ur loss but u gotta fce reality
oldest daughter

United States

#25 Jun 12, 2010
June wrote:
I hope Im doing this right. I have never been on this before but these two were probably so high on drugs they didnt know where they were I feel so sorry for peopple who put themselves in these drug induced states it is like such a waste of life and money . We only have one life to live here on earth but eternity after death live this one for the Lord and you will be repaid a trillionth fold actually more but I dont know what the last known number is. Love You All..
ok so an accident like this happens and they had to be on drugs or something. have some ffreaking respect for the families. i am kims oldest daughter and i think you should burn in hell for what you typed here. they werent on drugs...
wanted to say

Reader, WV

#26 Apr 30, 2011
nicole wrote:
hey june you are dumb that was my father they were not on drugs one got stuck and the other held until the train hit them so that the other wouldn't die alone. how about you not talk on something until you know what happened.
Doesn't really what happened now,they are both gone.If he stayed with her till the end,and it ended his life as well,then I'd say he was a hell of a man.My prayers are with you.May you find peace with losing your father.
john mcculloch

Akron, OH

#27 Mar 21, 2012
for all you people out there that think u know what the f**k ur talkin about ......you dont know shit and i hope that you never reproduce because if you can be that f**kin stupid to say the shit you do then i hope that everybody close to you f**kin dies the most painful,horrible and slowest death possible. If you have a problem with what i say then f**k you i don't give two sh*ts or a f**k less about you,but the dumb sh*t you say affects those people's family.I've been blessed to know Kim's children so for you to say the things against that wonderful woman and her husband..........I hope all you b**ches rot in hell
hunky77

Akron, OH

#28 Mar 21, 2012
nicole wrote:
<quoted text>thank you it was my dad and his girlfriend.
I’m sor sorry for your lose. God be with you in this time of grief. Your in my prayer nicole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barberton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On This Day: Alcoholics Anonymous Founded (May '15) 17 hr Renee Stokes 20
News Trump Supporters Get Their Chance to Savor Victory Dec 6 Brisco Darling 3
Who recalls Todd Hickman (akron) (Sep '11) Dec 6 Erick Gadson 64
News Ohio, Michigan electors say they won't switch v... Dec 5 American Man 4
News Bob Dyer: 'Homeless' men change often at highwa... (Aug '08) Dec 4 Concerned 126
News Former Prisoner to Receive Millions for Footbal... (Sep '10) Nov 27 Nobody 37
News Man sets himself on fire after yelling about el... Nov 22 skanks-a-lot HRC 1

Barberton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barberton Mortgages