2 People On Tracks Killed By Train In...

2 People On Tracks Killed By Train In Northeast Ohio | Ohio News Ne...

There are 25 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from May 15, 2010, titled 2 People On Tracks Killed By Train In Northeast Ohio | Ohio News Ne.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Investigator Gary Guenther with the Summit County Medical Examiner's Office says 45-year-old Kimberly McLane and 53-year-old Kevin Wells, both of Akron, were struck and killed just after 10 p.m. Thursday in Barberton, 33 miles south of Cleveland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
June

Columbus, OH

#1 May 15, 2010
I hope Im doing this right. I have never been on this before but these two were probably so high on drugs they didnt know where they were I feel so sorry for peopple who put themselves in these drug induced states it is like such a waste of life and money . We only have one life to live here on earth but eternity after death live this one for the Lord and you will be repaid a trillionth fold actually more but I dont know what the last known number is. Love You All..
cbus

United States

#2 May 15, 2010
i agree with ya.. u never know how much time on earth u have here today gone tommorw.. but for 2 people to be so far out of there minds that they didnt hear a train's horn.. wow.. i feel sry for there families.. that they have to go through this situation...
Markeymark

Barberton, OH

#4 May 15, 2010
what a fcked up thing to do kevin take someone elses life cause ur a bum and aint gotta job i hope he rots RIP aunt Kim Luv ya foreva
prairie fire

Columbus, OH

#5 May 15, 2010
Markeymark wrote:
what a fcked up thing to do kevin take someone elses life cause ur a bum and aint gotta job i hope he rots RIP aunt Kim Luv ya foreva
figggerz... look at the lingo again... can you type better readable english.. hes dead.. why you whining? YOU shoukd have had them broke up before all this.. so zipitt! lol

Since: Jan 10

Milford, MA

#6 May 15, 2010
I feel bad for both families. We don't know the whole story why this happened. What a horrible way to go. God bless their families in their time of mourning.
Locomotive Breath

Grove City, OH

#7 May 16, 2010
Not a murder-suicide peoples! Stoned outta dey minds izz all!.. At least they didn't feela thang.
Mrs Uh Wiggins

Cardington, OH

#8 May 16, 2010
So sad for both families involved...what a tragedy.
Ono

Plain City, OH

#10 May 16, 2010
I feel bad for the people on the train that had to witness this and be involved in this by no fault of their own. They will live with this the rest of their lives.
zzzz

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#11 May 16, 2010
actually, her foot was stuck and he was trying to get her free...
dr h

Washington Court House, OH

#13 May 17, 2010
blame it on the ones that are taking the jobs from us... thank you white house.....
Mike

London, OH

#14 May 17, 2010
Wow , at it again dr H, lets blame someone else, instead of the people involved. I hope you dont have any kids, I dont want to be paying for them in the future if they are learning there morals from you.
rce

Harveysburg, OH

#15 May 17, 2010
dr h wrote:
blame it on the ones that are taking the jobs from us... thank you white house.....
Thats my thought
Caniglietti

Dayton, OH

#16 May 17, 2010
dr h wrote:
I wondered how long it would take for Obama to be blamed.

My car wouldn't start this morning. Flat battery. Obama must have left my lights on.
John Palmer

Mansfield, OH

#17 May 17, 2010
I feel sorry for the guy driving the train. He will have to live the rest of his life with the image of his train running them over.
nicole

United States

#18 May 17, 2010
June wrote:
I hope Im doing this right. I have never been on this before but these two were probably so high on drugs they didnt know where they were I feel so sorry for peopple who put themselves in these drug induced states it is like such a waste of life and money . We only have one life to live here on earth but eternity after death live this one for the Lord and you will be repaid a trillionth fold actually more but I dont know what the last known number is. Love You All..
hey june you are dumb that was my father they were not on drugs one got stuck and the other held until the train hit them so that the other wouldn't die alone. how about you not talk on something until you know what happened.
nicole

United States

#19 May 17, 2010
hey june you are dumb that was my father they were not on drugs one got stuck and the other held until the train hit them so that the other wouldn't die alone. how about you not talk on something until you know what happened.
nicole

United States

#20 May 17, 2010
francesmary wrote:
I feel bad for both families. We don't know the whole story why this happened. What a horrible way to go. God bless their families in their time of mourning.
thank you it was my dad and his girlfriend.
nicole

United States

#21 May 17, 2010
Locomotive Breath wrote:
Not a murder-suicide peoples! Stoned outta dey minds izz all!.. At least they didn't feela thang.
they didnt do drug dumb one got stuck on the tracks.
nicole

United States

#22 May 17, 2010
Markeymark wrote:
Kevin killed kim (murder suicide)
f**k you my father did not f**king kill her you sorry bastard.
reality check

United States

#23 May 19, 2010
nicole wrote:
Sorry, but you weren't there,so you don't really know what happened. A much more logical explanation-2 committed suicide

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barberton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Announces Sec Hagel's Replacement (Nov '14) Jul 16 Homeless Wino Pete 10
News Mall dweller sentenced for living in Rolling Acres (May '08) Jul 15 Mikermike 6
Nice France Jul 15 Zero 1
Corrupt - Judge Carol Dezso, Summit County DR C... (Jan '16) Jul 14 Mr Huskey 4
What happened to Krista (Apr '10) Jul 7 Never Forget 6
News Akron 18 mins ago 3:36 p.m.Police K-9 catches m... Jul 1 Dawg catcher 2
Blonde May '16 Wondering 1

Barberton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barberton Mortgages