Girard, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

DAVID FISH FOR JUDGE wrote:
DAVID FISH IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR JUDGE,YOU GUYS ALL BASH HIM AND YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM,IF YOU GUYS WERE NOT ALL CRIMINALS AND DECENT CIVILANS THEN YOU WOULD KNOW HE IS THE BEST PERSON FOR THE POSITION,HIS ONLY OTHER COMPETITION IS MCKENNEY WHICH IS A PASTOR AT THE CHAPEL,WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE SENTENCE YOU A REAL JUDGE OR A PASTOR,YOU GUYS ALL NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT,DAVID FISH IT THE BEST MAN FOR THIS JOB
This is the idiot that said police could tell a car's speed by eye.

He needs to go back to his village.
Barberton Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judge David E Fish is a bias unprofessional clown, I've seen him personally in action, his rude defamatory statements towards alleged offenders,makes his court comical and elementary. I've seen him commend offenders for smoking weed, because " he too is a fan of the wacky green salad" quoted by the Judge him self june 2012. See and heard with my own ears and eyes. Don't even try to tell him that your innocent when he already has his mind made up about the charges and case, I've seen him disregard any and all Facts which support innocence and blatantly disregard the truths and sentence guilty verdicts on innocent parties. Fish is simply a big ass hole and barberton residents properly forgot to wipe when they made the mistake of putting this terd in office.
barberton resident 2

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

i also took it up the butt without lubricant by him, i chose to plead no contest too the charge of interference with coustody, i am a pychology major with the univerisity of akron and i chose to help a boy the just tryed to kill himself and told me he was being beat by his parents, the boy showed up at our house at 3 am and i allowed him to spend the rest of the night safe at my house on our coach,the next morning at 8am i called children services as well as juvinile court for advice on what to do. because i listened to the proper authorities on children summit county children services and placed him in my car to take him to them i was charged, went to court and told the judge exactly what happened and with police reports to back what i was saying was commin straight from the 16 year old,,the court did a presentence investigation and told me they only felt non supervised probabtion was in order in this case,
well guess what, i get to do 90 days in jail followed by supervised probation intensive which means reporting every week, paying the court 400 bucks, and told not to leave the state of ohio, and do this for 2 years, so yes there is still 3 months hanging over my head, i too am a mother of 3 children and one is autistic, i myself am disabled.
so i guess when this S.O.B is up for relection i am launching my own campain to NOT re-elect him, I also spoke to attoney friends of mine that know him personally and said that he is a unfair and biased judge that does things with no reim or reason, i should of took my chances with the jury, this was a misdemnor no bigger then a traffic ticket, wow he will be judged one day and i hope he is judged with the same "kind and caring and educated" hand that he judged me with. Judges have pre-sentence investigations for a reason, why have these people if you are going to do as you chose and not allow them to do there jobs? I have filed my complaint with the bar association as well as the department of justice
Lisa

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

These posts are actually comical to me. They obviously come from people that have been in court and things didn't go their way. Don't you think there is a reason they don't want to put their real names? Just because you say or write something doesn't make it true. I have known and worked with Judge Fish for over 25 years so if anyone should know his character, it is me. He is the most compassionate judge I know. He treats people with respect.
Get rid of Fish

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Fish is a typical bureaucrat, thinks that government is going to solve the worlds problems. I have news for you government is the problem. Get rid of Fish!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barberton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barberton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance