Doylestown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

Judged:

regarding all the uproar about the two clerk employees having sex at work,Konnie Beck and Marty Hyatt, the one thing no one mentioned is that they were both married and cheating on their spouses and that Konnie Beck is the mother of three children.what quality people with high moral standards we have working in the clerks office.
Anonymous

Avon Lake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
regarding all the uproar about the two clerk employees having sex at work,Konnie Beck and Marty Hyatt, the one thing no one mentioned is that they were both married and cheating on their spouses and that Konnie Beck is the mother of three children.what quality people with high moral standards we have working in the clerks office.
The Barberton Herald did report that they were married as did Dave Fish in his 'letter to the editor'. Good news, the City building is getting camera's installed, maybe not in the storeroom though?
anonymous

Doylestown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

Judged:

i re -read the herald article and it did not mention they were married,only cosenting adults according to ms. norris,however dave fish did mention it ,allthough they were not estranged from their spouses at the time as he had indicated.that is not the first time that an illicit affair involving konnie beck has caused problems in that office.
brian

Doylestown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

Judged:

i cant believe both empoyees didnt get fired for such an offense.its hard to believe that two twisted individuales both work in the same office.

Since: Dec 07

Doylestown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

Judged:

rumor has it that a sex tape of the "penthouse"encounter does exist,i wonder when and if it will be made public?
Outraged

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2007

It's appauling to think that this behavior occured but even worse is the lack of dicipline from the city, its like they are condoning this type of behavior. I would hate to be working in this office under those conditions. I can't beleive that no one has filed a sexual harassment complaint-What are they thinking.
Mark C

Doylestown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2007

I wonder how many differnt men[and women?] Konnie Beck[lynch] took up to the penthouse fefore she got caught?
Randy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2007

Konnie is very well known in barberton as a persuer of married me[especially police officers] and as being very promiscuos and prerverted in her sexual activities.
HMH

Doylestown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2007

can't wait to see the pictorial on the newstand of the women of public service !
mickey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2007

Judged:

If konnie likes to strip in public so much she should get a job at a strip club.Then she could show her boobs and panties to everyone and get paid for it.Marty could get a job interviewing strippers and trying them out in the back room.Konnie could also pick up a few extra bucks in the back room.
greg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2007

Judged:

I dated Konnie lynch several years ago and she is a sex addict that will do ANYTHING with anyone and will have sex just to have sex without any concerns of the consequensces or affects on others.She enjoys sex in public and exposing herself in public places.
cindy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2007

Judged:

TRIVIA: what is konnie's favorite bird?

"swallow"
city w

Doylestown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2007

I dont think that the female is to blame.I have heard talk from city workers about this and many feel that she was in fear of losing her job if she didnt perform sexual favors for Mr. Hyatt when he ask for them.It sounds like he is a sexual predator using his position as superviser to fullfill his sexual desires.Ms. Beck should be getting sympathy for the ordeal she has been put through.It must be horrible for her to still work with him and have to relive the trauma every time she see's him. I hope she is carefull to never be alone with him again.God bless you Ms. beck.
Anonymous

Avon Lake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2007

Judged:

cindy wrote:
TRIVIA: what is konnie's favorite bird?
"swallow"
Yeah, but now Mr. Hyatt is sitting on the perch waiting for next mating season to begin with the 'bluuuue jays'
cindy

Doylestown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2007

"bluuuue jays" i dont get it ?
Anonymous

Avon Lake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2007

cindy wrote:
"bluuuue jays" i dont get it ?
'swallow' meant she 'swallowed' his you know what and,
'bluuuue jay' meant he was feeling 'bluuuuue'(sad) because he didn't have a sex mate.
Get it now?
Anonymous

Avon Lake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2007

Judged:

What I don't comprehend is why anyone is so surprised by this story? This kind of thing goes on in every business between employee's.
Being that it happened in the Courthouse is no different than what has been happening for centuries for instance in the Whitehouse, in a hospital, doctors office, factory and so on.
There are actually much worse things that have happened in that Courthouse and other Courthouse's for that matter than this affair. Not that I approve of their behavior but, I personally know of an employee who works for Barberton Court that actually 'altered' the Judge's journalized/documented Court Order w/o the Judge's knowledge as a 'favor' to 'assist' his friend/the defendant in providing the defendant with the very opposite thing that the Judge ordered.
And the 'altering' of the Order seriously put victims at risk which, is what the Judge was trying to prevent in the first place.
When I brought this to a particular Judge's attention the other Judge had the same Clerk 'alter' the journal entries to look as though he had changed the Order at a hearing so, the 2nd Judge was covering up the Clerk's unethical altering of the journal entries.
But, both the 2nd Judge and the Clerk are pretty stupid because when the Clerk altered the journal entries anyone who reads them can see that the dates are not consistent with the hearing dates or with the first Order. Dah!
cindy

Doylestown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2007

Anonymous wrote:
What I don't comprehend is why anyone is so surprised by this story? This kind of thing goes on in every business between employee's.
Being that it happened in the Courthouse is no different than what has been happening for centuries for instance in the Whitehouse, in a hospital, doctors office, factory and so on.
There are actually much worse things that have happened in that Courthouse and other Courthouse's for that matter than this affair. Not that I approve of their behavior but, I personally know of an employee who works for Barberton Court that actually 'altered' the Judge's journalized/documented Court Order w/o the Judge's knowledge as a 'favor' to 'assist' his friend/the defendant in providing the defendant with the very opposite thing that the Judge ordered.
And the 'altering' of the Order seriously put victims at risk which, is what the Judge was trying to prevent in the first place.
When I brought this to a particular Judge's attention the other Judge had the same Clerk 'alter' the journal entries to look as though he had changed the Order at a hearing so, the 2nd Judge was covering up the Clerk's unethical altering of the journal entries.
But, both the 2nd Judge and the Clerk are pretty stupid because when the Clerk altered the journal entries anyone who reads them can see that the dates are not consistent with the hearing dates or with the first Order. Dah!
how long ago did this happenand what was the clerks name? Why would the judge cover it up?
cindy

Doylestown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2007

I'll bet it happenend in the past 1 1/2 years.
The dates ,defendents name and parties involved should go to the barberton police chief for investigation or to Carl Monday investigations at fox news.
If all this is true it can and should be brought to the publics attention as well as the proper authorities.
Anonymous

Avon Lake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2007

cindy wrote:
I'll bet it happenend in the past 1 1/2 years.
The dates ,defendents name and parties involved should go to the barberton police chief for investigation or to Carl Monday investigations at fox news.
If all this is true it can and should be brought to the publics attention as well as the proper authorities.
Now why would you say that this would have happened about 1 1/2 years ago?
And, yes all of it is true. This isn't something that I would make up.
Going to the police is not the place to bring this to the public's attention or where you'd report it too, it's the Supreme Court w/a Judicial complaint filed against the Judge, the Clerk and, Clerk Administrator.
I told the 2nd Judge and nothing was done.
I made a statement to several people in a position of getting my message back to this dirty Judge, that if this Judge didn't step down I'd file a complaint with the Supreme Court. He's stepping down and David Fish is replacing him.
This same Judge has a history of 'manipulating' the records to 'help' Clerks who 'help' defendants.
This same Judge has a history of being the Judge in other municipalities before he became our Judge, which he didn't have the authority to do at that time in those jurisdicitions.
This same Judge is "the" reason why Barberton can't clean up the streets because the traffickers, rapist, assault and, DUI offender's 'know' that he will be assigned their case and let them off w/a $50.00 or less fine or, enforce his empty Orders.
The defendants along with this Judge are abusing our Court system.
Not only does the Judge let them off w/fines/costs below the minimum amount but, when the defendant returns he's supposed to remand them until the previous fines/costs are paid. This is NEVER done in his Courtroom.
Most of these defendants have fines/costs in the amount of 3 to $4,000.00 in back due fines/costs.
Their are journal entries/orders that aren't being enforced either.
This same Judge has been known for taking cash on cases where an arrangement is made that if the charge related to the criminal charge is paid in cash the Judge won't let the case be processed. And this has been going on long before he became a Judge.
And I seriously doubt that Carl Monday would want to take the time to investigate this Judge's criminal history and, the Clerk allowing this employee to change the records w/o a Judge ordering the changes.
I'm just glad that he's leaving our system.
Oh and by the way the archived Court records are in "his" sole possession at a building that 'he' owns not the Court.
So, any investigation by Carl Monday would be moot since this Judge is in control of the records which I'm sure he wouldn't give them to Carl as this would incriminate him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barberton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barberton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••