Ohio.com - Barberton man killed in st...

Ohio.com - Barberton man killed in state Route 8 crash

There are 114 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Sep 11, 2007, titled Ohio.com - Barberton man killed in state Route 8 crash. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

A Barberton man was killed in a motorcycle accident on state Route 8, near Broad Boulevard in Cuyahoga Falls this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Jenna

AOL

#1 Sep 11, 2007
Mike was one of the sweetest guys i knew... he had just recently lost a close friend of his own who was also a sweet guy ... 2day a teacher asked me if i could go back to a time in my life wat time would it be and it would of been this morning or the morning of matts death .. maby it could have saved two innocent lives.
SKH

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 11, 2007
Michael is my cousin. He was loved by so many. He was taken too soon but he was in God' hands. We will put our faith in the One that is just, and who sits on the throne. We Must be ready at all times. May Mike's friends learn to know the love and mercy of the ONE true God who reigns forever. acts 2:38
Sherri Evans

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2007
Michael will be missed not only by his friends but his famiy.I am his Aunt and know in my heart he is at peace now my prayers will go out to the ones he has left behind his mother and his siblings as well as the rest of this family we have lost so many and it hurts my heart to know we have lost yet another. He will always be in our hearts and in ur thoughts.
Sherri Evans

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2007
Michael will be missed not only by his friends but his famiy.I am his Aunt and know in my heart he is at peace now my prayers will go out to the ones he has left behind his mother and his siblings as well as the rest of this family we have lost so many and it hurts my heart to know we have lost yet another. He will always be in our hearts and in our thoughts.
Phil Andears

Louisville, OH

#6 Sep 11, 2007
i will forever miss that kiddo. shoulda wore a helmate to be safer but he didnt... i miss you michael!
You are kidding

Tulsa, OK

#7 Sep 11, 2007
Phil Andears wrote:
i will forever miss that kiddo. shoulda wore a helmate to be safer but he didnt... i miss you michael!
Is a helmate like a cellmate?
correction

Akron, OH

#8 Sep 11, 2007
You are kidding wrote:
<quoted text>Is a helmate like a cellmate?
These people are grieving over a terrible loss of someone they love, and all you can do is ridicule, what a heartless jerk you are.
Austin Durant

Avon Lake, OH

#9 Sep 11, 2007
Mike was tight he could ride his motorcycle frickin amazing i could watch him do wheelies on that all day up in the abandonded parking lot he was the 1st one to ride a wheelie on my fourwheeler and probably the last and we will all miss him.
May

Jefferson, OH

#10 Sep 11, 2007
So was this another Stunt riding accident? I hope not.
a better person than you

Uniontown, OH

#11 Sep 11, 2007
You are kidding wrote:
<quoted text>Jenna, maybe you should go back to English class and save all of us.
I can not believe that someone could actually put down a person that is dealing with the tragic death of a loved one. Hopefully nothing bad happens to you..or someone you love.
some people

Uniontown, OH

#12 Sep 11, 2007
May wrote:
So was this another Stunt riding accident? I hope not.
does it really matter right now? This kid had alot of friends and family that are having a real hard time dealing with this....let it be
some people are asses

Uniontown, OH

#13 Sep 11, 2007
You are kidding wrote:
<quoted text>Is a helmate like a cellmate?
Maybe you could allow people to grieve...rather than ridicule them. you must be a poor excuse for a human being.
kristi watson

Canal Fulton, OH

#14 Sep 11, 2007
mike i love you. please come home. its bad enough that matt left. you are sapposed to be here. you are the one to lighten the mood. why mike
Micke Luna

Brunswick, OH

#15 Sep 11, 2007
We will surely miss you, Mike. =(
u-next

United States

#16 Sep 12, 2007
i've been reading these post comments,an can not beleave how f*#%*+ up some people are why would anyone post something so negative about some one who has died on motorcycles?or any way?not one to wish bad on anybody but there's say very good saying for people of your class..[what comes around goes around]think b-4 you open that sewer you call your mouth!!!!!!!!!! wonder what they'll say about you????
Disgusted with KIDDING

United States

#17 Sep 12, 2007
You are kidding wrote:
<quoted text>Jenna, maybe you should go back to English class and save all of us.
"You have got to be kidding ME...what in the world is wrong with you? Is your life so pathetic that you have nothing better to do than purposely upset Mike's family and friends? Maybe you should learn how to be a human being with some empathy and compassion. Better yet, why don't you leave your given name so these people who are grieving can take some of that grief out on you? Not man or woman enough?
Sami Byrd

Tampa, FL

#18 Sep 12, 2007
Micheal is my brother. I have grown up with him since the day i was born. You never know what will happen to someone that you truly care and love for.Don't say things that could effect someone elses life. I loved him with all my heart. And all he wanted to do last time i seen him was to see his nephew Malik. Aunt Billie i am so terribly soeey for your lose and to tell you that i love you and i am going to and have been doing what's right. He was loved by many people. Such a handsome kid too. Micheal I love you and you will never be forgotten. I will make sure that your nephew know who you were.

“MICHEAL ANDEARS AND JENA 6”

Since: Sep 07

BARBERTON, OHIO

#19 Sep 12, 2007
You are kidding wrote:
i cant believe that you can come on here and write things like this. i dont know who you are or anything but you better watch what you say because what comes around goes around. So please don't disrespect my family for real. i love you mikey and you will not be forgotten~!!!!!
Temporary Human

United States

#20 Sep 12, 2007
Mike did what he loved and went down in bad weather. A true biker earned his wings.

“MICHEAL ANDEARS AND JENA 6”

Since: Sep 07

BARBERTON, OHIO

#21 Sep 12, 2007
Sherri Evans wrote:
Michael will be missed not only by his friends but his famiy.I am his Aunt and know in my heart he is at peace now my prayers will go out to the ones he has left behind his mother and his siblings as well as the rest of this family we have lost so many and it hurts my heart to know we have lost yet another. He will always be in our hearts and in our thoughts.
i want you to know that i am prayin for you guys and to know that i am here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barberton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Akron mother sentenced to five years for puttin... 10 hr Walkin Boss 2
News Judge sends accused Cuyahoga Valley National Pa... 10 hr Walkin Boss 1
News Black Voters Speak Out on Donald Trumpa s Recen... Wed Dee Dee Dee 9
News Inmate who escaped Summit County jail still at ... Tue Ja vette man 2
News Ohio.com - Akron teachers ratify pact (Aug '07) Aug 22 bigguy 51
News Akron's new West Point Market to open in Octobe... Aug 16 louisepapp 1
News Akron man charged with shooting woman in head, ... Aug 15 Walkin Boss 1

Barberton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance