Murder suspect arrested in Wadsworth

Jan 6, 2013 Full story: The Medina Gazette

At 8:21 a.m. today, the Medina County SWAT team arrested David A. Stoddard, 24, of 241 14th St., Barberton on warrants of aggravated murder, attempted aggravated murder and felonious assault.

Full Story
Katie

Massillon, OH

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Youre a worthless piece shit my friends didn't deserve that no one does.
Undercover Brother

Albany, CA

#3 Jan 7, 2013
He was discharged under a "medical" profile....he may not have been able to legally own a gun? Terrible act, either way.
So Sad

Barberton, OH

#4 Jan 7, 2013
He was to appear in court on Tuesday for a CCW. If they would have put him in jail when he was caught with an unregistered gun or not having a permit to carry one, this senseless act would never have happened. I can't imagine what the families & friends who were there are going through. My heart goes out to all concerned. Is there any place that is safe anymore?

“fear thy goverment”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 7, 2013
just another punkin the street lastmonth over here on chester ave they busted an operating meth house(been there for years) theyhad it all over T.V. the house was within 200 ft. of a school yadda yadda yadda big bust akrons top meth cop did his interview then went back and let them bond out on there O.R. well great headlines but them boys is still cooking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barberton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who voted for brak ohbama 5 hr Homeless Wino Pete 8
Undercover Brother is in WASHINGTON D.C. 19 hr Undercover Brother 1
Lorrie Pratt, Creston woman, reported missing 19 hr Bonnie 1
EBOLA IS HERE….Great News! Wed Undercover Brother 25
Still believe in Obama..Front Page News Wed Undercover Brother 7
Dismissed juror in Shawn Eric Ford Jr. murder c... Wed Delbert Grady 1
Man sentenced to 14 years in fatal Akron shooting Tue Delbert Grady 1
Barberton Dating
Find my Match

Barberton People Search