Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2010
soon

AOL

#1 Mar 24, 2010
YOU guys live in the town of BARABOO, would you plz tell me if you know thad phillips, I watched him on dateline, and he was very amazing to get away , used his head as a 13 yr. old . I would just like to have an email, or phone just something, he may have lots of fans , but I am one that thinks about this lots, I am from KY and plz if anyone know him real good plz reply. my name is patty, I thankyou so much, and THAD if u see, this plz, reply . u have a fan here,,,,,
sum one

Madison, WI

#2 Mar 25, 2010
check face book patty he is on there
sum one

Madison, WI

#3 Mar 25, 2010
check face book
soon

AOL

#4 Mar 25, 2010
sum one wrote:
check face book
I did sum, and all the wrong ones, have you seen his face there I havent, you know which one that I am talking about, I may have been doing it wrong, I donot know , but I did find a alot of THADS and none of them were him, do u know him? sum?
soon

AOL

#5 Mar 25, 2010
soon wrote:
<quoted text> I did sum, and all the wrong ones, have you seen his face there I havent, you know which one that I am talking about, I may have been doing it wrong, I donot know , but I did find a alot of THADS and none of them were him, do u know him? sum?
do u think because I am in another state, how did u find him, show me what u tyed word for word, let me see what I am doing wrong, I really do appreciate u helping me, lol finally someone that is nice . r u in the city of Baraboo? do u know him, personaly? he was a handsome guy on tv.really sweet. hear from ya soon.... patty

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baraboo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) Thu Aaron Salmon 7,040
Police presence at mt Olympus village Aug 25 calb2525 3
Conservative group pulls candidate's support Aug 22 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
Wanna hang/chill/swim? Aug 8 Matt873 1
Gay high schoolers at Chula Vista? Aug 8 Matt873 1
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 31 BOBBY 452
•••

Flood Warning for Sauk County was issued at August 29 at 4:46AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Baraboo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baraboo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE