someome has to know him

someome has to know him

Posted in the Baraboo Forum

soon

AOL

#1 Mar 24, 2010
YOU guys live in the town of BARABOO, would you plz tell me if you know thad phillips, I watched him on dateline, and he was very amazing to get away , used his head as a 13 yr. old . I would just like to have an email, or phone just something, he may have lots of fans , but I am one that thinks about this lots, I am from KY and plz if anyone know him real good plz reply. my name is patty, I thankyou so much, and THAD if u see, this plz, reply . u have a fan here,,,,,
sum one

Owen, WI

#2 Mar 25, 2010
check face book patty he is on there
sum one

Owen, WI

#3 Mar 25, 2010
check face book
soon

AOL

#4 Mar 25, 2010
sum one wrote:
check face book
I did sum, and all the wrong ones, have you seen his face there I havent, you know which one that I am talking about, I may have been doing it wrong, I donot know , but I did find a alot of THADS and none of them were him, do u know him? sum?
soon

AOL

#5 Mar 25, 2010
soon wrote:
<quoted text> I did sum, and all the wrong ones, have you seen his face there I havent, you know which one that I am talking about, I may have been doing it wrong, I donot know , but I did find a alot of THADS and none of them were him, do u know him? sum?
do u think because I am in another state, how did u find him, show me what u tyed word for word, let me see what I am doing wrong, I really do appreciate u helping me, lol finally someone that is nice . r u in the city of Baraboo? do u know him, personaly? he was a handsome guy on tv.really sweet. hear from ya soon.... patty
Snewman

Baraboo, WI

#6 Feb 19, 2016
Creepy. Like he'd want a stalker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baraboo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Dells area Mobile Homes for sale ???? (Sep '06) May '16 Ellord 33
tell trump hes Apr '16 vote ted cruz 1
Why a Woman President Is Important for the US Apr '16 Papi Chulo 1
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
ladys say trump done Apr '16 Vote For Trump 2
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Corrupt Wisconsin Dells Cops (Jun '09) Apr '16 Shameful 74
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baraboo Mortgages