Man with roots in area accused of mur...

Man with roots in area accused of murdering his twin infant chi...

There are 16 comments on the WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads story from Apr 21, 2008, titled Man with roots in area accused of murdering his twin infant chi.... In it, WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads reports that:

A man with roots in Hampton Roads has been charged with murdering his two infant children in Wisconsin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads.

Valerie

New Kent, VA

#1 Apr 21, 2008
He "may not be competent to deal with the legal system about it"? Holy cr*p? How 'bout somebody just puts a bullet in his head. Anybody that murders babies is a drain on society and it's a plain waste of money to lock them up and treat them for their psychosis. They AREN'T going to get better. Yes, it's sad, and it possibly isn't his fault. That doesn't mean we just look the other way. At the very least the man should be neutered. If he's that messed up he shouldn't breed.
SICK of It All

Newport News, VA

#2 Apr 21, 2008
how in the world could somebody do this to their own flesh and blood. this man doesn't even deserve to go to trial they should take him in the back of the courthouse and put a bullet in his HEAD!!! along with his defense lawyer who said "the charges should be dismissed because the complaint does not show how they were killed" they were under his f$#%in bed! people like this don' deserve to be on this earth. worst part is; this trial will last a long time and cost alot of us tax payers $$$. hope he ends up in general population and they beat his head in like he did his childrens!!!!
Donald

Greenville, SC

#3 Apr 21, 2008
Just wait until he gets to prison, if he makes it. He will pay for what he did. There are two things inmates hate. Child Killers and Rapists!!!!!!!!!!
Shana

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Apr 21, 2008
I don't see why people have children if they don't want them, there is a such thing as birth control. There are times where I refuse to deal with my children, when I feel like I have had enough and just need five or ten minutes to myself. But if I evry felt that I would hurt them I would ask someone to take them before I would let myself do that. Medicine or not you know what you can do and what you can control. These cases are just plain sad. I agree with all my fellow Virginians with their comments, he won't make it in general pop. that is why his lawyer is going the insane route. One way or another he will pay for what he did. How could he not knowv what he did was wrong he hid them under the bed, shows he knew it was wrong.
mom of 5

Norfolk, VA

#5 Apr 21, 2008
There are some pretty sick tickets in this world,what kind of animal would do this.He needs to be locked up !!!!!
turtlegirle

Portsmouth, VA

#6 Apr 21, 2008
I THINK HE DID THIS TO HIS CHILDREN .THERE IS NO PERSON WHO CAN SAY THEY LOVE THEIR CHILDREN WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HARM THEIR OWN BLOOD .I TRULLY FEELSORRY FOR THE MOTHER MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO HER.
mall

Norfolk, VA

#7 Apr 22, 2008
who would kill two babies that person should get the death penalty i feel sorry for the babies that they had to die like that they just came into this world and now someone had to kill them that is so sad and that person is sick
COCO

Hornell, NY

#8 Apr 22, 2008
This is one sick person! Hang him slowly, let him suffer... what a waste of life!! Them babys had not even got a taste of life!
former classmate

Toano, VA

#9 Apr 22, 2008
It's hard to believe this is the same person voted "best looking" in his senior year at Indian River, in 1980.
He was one of the "beautiful people"..
My heart breaks for his family and the babies' mother. I hope they find the strength to heal despite the enormity of this tragedy.
BUBA

Binghamton, NY

#10 Apr 22, 2008
former classmate wrote:
It's hard to believe this is the same person voted "best looking" in his senior year at Indian River, in 1980.
He was one of the "beautiful people"..
My heart breaks for his family and the babies' mother. I hope they find the strength to heal despite the enormity of this tragedy.
No matter whathe was back then.. now he is a MURDERER of children!!
mother of a 2 year old

United States

#12 Apr 23, 2008
i feel for those two little baby girls and for their mother.my prayers are with u. i think he should be convited blc he knows what he did plus he had to smell the bad smell from them being there since friday. i hope he gets life in prison or the death sencente.
Fond du Lac

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Apr 23, 2008
mother of a 2 year old wrote:
i feel for those two little baby girls and for their mother.my prayers are with u. i think he should be convited blc he knows what he did plus he had to smell the bad smell from them being there since friday. i hope he gets life in prison or the death sencente.
They were a boy and a girl and according to the authorities they were killed on Sunday the 13th. Alot more information concerning this tragedy can be found on nbc15.com and the Wisconsin State Journal website.
Valerie

New Kent, VA

#14 Apr 25, 2008
Not so sure about sympathy for the mother... she left them there with him for *TWO* days -- for work? Perhaps there's more to the story, but folks who hook up with bad people generally have a history of making bad choices.
turtlegirle wrote:
I THINK HE DID THIS TO HIS CHILDREN .THERE IS NO PERSON WHO CAN SAY THEY LOVE THEIR CHILDREN WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HARM THEIR OWN BLOOD .I TRULLY FEELSORRY FOR THE MOTHER MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO HER.
COCO

Binghamton, NY

#15 Apr 25, 2008
Valerie wrote:
Not so sure about sympathy for the mother... she left them there with him for *TWO* days -- for work? Perhaps there's more to the story, but folks who hook up with bad people generally have a history of making bad choices.
<quoted text>
He needs to be tortured!!!
BUDDY

Virginia Beach, VA

#16 Aug 10, 2008
I HAVE KNOW THIS MAN ALL HIS LIFE HE WORSHIPED HIS KIDS HE WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT THEM. SOME ONE ELSE HAS TO BE RESPONSIBLE. HIS GIRL FREIND LOST TWINS IN THE NINETIES MAKES YOU WONDER. HE WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIS LIFE FOR HIS KIDS.
Xgirl

Pflugerville, TX

#17 Jun 19, 2009
BUDDY wrote:
I HAVE KNOW THIS MAN ALL HIS LIFE HE WORSHIPED HIS KIDS HE WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT THEM. SOME ONE ELSE HAS TO BE RESPONSIBLE. HIS GIRL FREIND LOST TWINS IN THE NINETIES MAKES YOU WONDER. HE WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIS LIFE FOR HIS KIDS.
Well "Buddy" I knew him too and I am ashamed to say I nearly married him at one time. I probably would have had he not beat the crap out of me on a regular basis and nearly killing me the last time I saw him. He is an abusive self serving alcoholic and does not care about ANYONE but himself. I find it disturbing that someone would even entertain the idea of someone else killing the babies and placing them under the bed. Had that been the case you think he would have at least noticed that babies were gone. He did not but rather he claimed to have drop off the twins with a sitter. When the police asked for a name and # he could not answer..BIG RED FLAG!!!
Oh and the other twins died because they were premature not beaten, or neglected...
The bottom line is David Yates is a MONSTER and does not deserve the air he breaths PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baraboo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Dells area Mobile Homes for sale ???? (Sep '06) May '16 Ellord 33
tell trump hes Apr '16 vote ted cruz 1
Why a Woman President Is Important for the US Apr '16 Papi Chulo 1
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
ladys say trump done Apr '16 Vote For Trump 2
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Corrupt Wisconsin Dells Cops (Jun '09) Apr '16 Shameful 74
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baraboo Mortgages