Corrupt Wisconsin Dells Cops
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
resident in dells

United States

#63 Mar 10, 2013
Dells Cops voted #6 worst Traffic Cops In the US in 2012. Now if that doesnt say it all I dont know what does. They just used the swat team a couple weeks ago to serve a warrant to a guy who turned himself in with phone contact, they didnt even attempt to contact him or to simply arrest him before going all out and calling in the swat team to block off the whole area. A simple phone call did the job.
John

United States

#64 Apr 5, 2013
Dana wrote:
When I lived in the dells I was going to Walmart and got pulled over cause the light turned yellow while I was turning left onto the rd to walmart. I guess if your in the middle of an intersection and the light turns yellow you ran a yellow light? Only in the Dells does this exist. Got a parking ticket while at work in my employers private lot. And was given a ticket for improper registration which my registration was fine. I brought in proof of this and they said the ticket would be lifted. One year later get notice of suspension of license for failure to pay the fine that should of been removed. Gotta love the Dells.
There is no Wal-Mart in Wis Dells my dear. You were in Lake Delton.
Fred

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#65 May 30, 2013
We were on vacation in Wisconsin Dells last summer and never had a problem with them. But then again, being from out of state (Missouri), I paid very close attention to all posted speed limits, too...
Not telling

Oxford, WI

#67 Jun 23, 2013
Sauk county judge Taggert is a child molester
disco dan

Baraboo, WI

#68 May 24, 2014
I was just beat up by the dells police department on Saturday may 17,2014 at midnight in front of fishers bar..i was trying to stop them from beating up 2 drunk tourists that were doing nothing wrong but having a good time on car show weekend..after they figured out that these 2 individuals didn't do anything wrong they turned on me and started to be very aggressive towards me and messed me up pretty good then took me to jail on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest i am mentally scared from this..i have seen videos and heard story's but i never thought i would become a victim..i am now scared to go anywhere in this town..the 2 worst cops are officer dave pugh and officer dan delmore these cops are known for using excessive force and getting away with it..i took pictures of what they did to me and i wish i could share them..this needs to stop and it is out of control...
chi town pizza

Baraboo, WI

#69 Jun 7, 2014
Chitown wrote:
All WI cops are crooked. Inbreds
This was not written by Chi Town pizzq...look at the date we were not open yet..
I have no I'll will towards the police...we respect them and have had nothing but good relationship with them.
anonymous

Pardeeville, WI

#70 Jul 9, 2014
It is worse. Not only is Albrecht corrupt in his professional life, he is as well in his personal life. My kid goes to school with his step kid goes to. He has been messing around with his wife's kid's teacher for yrs!!! Complete douche and needs karma to bite him.
Jimmi Justice

Appleton, WI

#71 Dec 3, 2014
RED wrote:
Jan from Dane is absolutely right!! Adams cops are the WORST!!!
Wisconsin State Patrol is the worst. They outright lie in court. Even when they are on tape showing they are lying, they deny it. Scumbags left over from the Gestapo
Mike

United States

#72 Dec 10, 2014
Brian stecky took all but 5 bucks from my wallet for getting stuck on a back road
Mike

United States

#73 Dec 10, 2014
chi town pizza wrote:
<quoted text>
This was not written by Chi Town pizzq...look at the date we were not open yet..
I have no I'll will towards the police...we respect them and have had nothing but good relationship with them.
when are you gonna call me back to deliver pizza?
Mike

United States

#74 Dec 10, 2014
A fat lake delton cop with pock marked face accused me of speeding down a half block that you cannot reach over 25 mph without wrecking.no ticket.next to post office
Mike

United States

#75 Dec 13, 2014
They like to pull your license for coasting down the hill while ruining your breaks.speed trap,but keep stomping on your brakes.do not go over 25
Had enough

United States

#76 Jan 20, 2015
Yeah,at least twice they stopped me for walking by myself and minding my own business.one accused me of speeding.they will even say you vandalized something and stick a gun in your back.then you have to walk 20 miles home.they will say you stayed somewhere last night and so on.they have no respect for former law enforcement officers either.the dells is overrated and the discounts you get should be the real price anyway.lately they drove behind a local pizza business twice and were looking for something.dont look at me,I am cleaning up the system.they look at parking meters and put up speed traps in weird places.when they stop being cops they become bitter and push their families away.maybe I am better off being a civilian than part of a system designed to frown down on people.
Shameful

Chicago, IL

#78 Apr 3, 2016
Look at that warrant list on their website. It reminds me of Ferguson Mo., using the their police dept as a revenue generator. Everyone should call the u s justice dept and make a complaint for using the police dept to give out fines to violate citizens rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baraboo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Dells area Mobile Homes for sale ???? (Sep '06) Sun Ellord 33
tell trump hes Apr '16 vote ted cruz 1
Why a Woman President Is Important for the US Apr '16 Papi Chulo 1
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
ladys say trump done Apr '16 Vote For Trump 2
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Ted Cruz is a Pathological Liar Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baraboo Mortgages