jan

Baraboo, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

It is very bad now. Even the school kids know how corrupt the dells police are.
Randy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

These Wisconsin Dells cops are so unprofessional. A police department of misfits. If you look in the dictionary under "fool" you will see the picture of Officer Albrecth. I just can't believe that the residents put up with these nitwits. Do they have any real managers? Where have they been? or Are the officers just following the stupity of their bosses?
casey p

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Laker wrote:
Officer Scott Albrecht is a douchbag. I went to school with him and he has been scum from the beginning. He "hunts" deer at night with his car lights. I don't know his boss, but Brett Anderson must be of the same ilk. Why else would he let Scott be a policeman? Wheres the Mayor and board, is this how they want their town represented? The best advice is don't spend your money in the Dells until Officer Albrecht is gone.
Just because of one bad apple don't lump the the hole police department into one group. Bret Anderson is one of the the most honorable men i know.
To all u dorks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

Wisconsin Dells Resident wrote:
I want to report a corrupt Wisconsin Dells Cop. He stopped me for running a red light. It was yellow. But then, he said for $50.00, he would let me go, I paid him the $50.00 and he let me go. I know I should'nt complain, but after thinking about it, I believe that he was corrupt. If he really thought I ran the red light, he should have given me a court date. His name is Scott Albrecht. He must be a weekend cop. I have read before that that the Wisconsin Dells cops are corrupt, beating people. Don't go to the Wisconsin Dells.....Go somewhere else that is not so corrupt.
nice try dork..but all the squads have video cameras in them.
To all u dorks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

All u people posting r such dorks. All shit bags that got busted. Your comments about money being taken is all B.S. all the squads have video cameras in them.

Since: Sep 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

Baraboo wrote:
The cops turn the cameras off and on as they please. Do you really think that they would incrinimate themselves on tape? Area resident, please stay in la la land, the real world is too harsh for you.
You know they have total access to those tapes.

Since: Sep 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

To all u dorks wrote:
All u people posting r such dorks. All shit bags that got busted. Your comments about money being taken is all B.S. all the squads have video cameras in them.
sorry but its the truth, the cops we have around here are some of the worst, not all the cops but the younger ones because they need to grow up yet.
Stillwaterkid

Warrenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

So which is it? Wisconsin Dells cops or Lake Delton cops? They are seperate police forces but there seems to be cross-over on complaints?
Really

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

casey p wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because of one bad apple don't lump the the hole police department into one group. Bret Anderson is one of the the most honorable men i know.
You must not be a serviceman or Veteran. Just ask them how they feel about the Wisconsin Dells Police. Any Chief of Police that tolerates the the shameful actions of one of his officers, is no better than the shameful officer himself.
Ronathon

Wausau, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

I have a police report in hand along with a squad car video which conflicts the report on many key areas, I am willing to go to the press and anyone in the local government with it
Dana

Lodi, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

When I lived in the dells I was going to Walmart and got pulled over cause the light turned yellow while I was turning left onto the rd to walmart. I guess if your in the middle of an intersection and the light turns yellow you ran a yellow light? Only in the Dells does this exist. Got a parking ticket while at work in my employers private lot. And was given a ticket for improper registration which my registration was fine. I brought in proof of this and they said the ticket would be lifted. One year later get notice of suspension of license for failure to pay the fine that should of been removed. Gotta love the Dells.
CHRIS

Mauston, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

Yes how abouot putting the dells cops and the weekend cops in chicago and see how they really act as cops, bet they dont hold up
real police

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

CHRIS wrote:
Yes how abouot putting the dells cops and the weekend cops in chicago and see how they really act as cops, bet they dont hold up
I wish, that would be great to watch. Every one of them from the Chief on down would be crapping their drawers and screaming like little girls seeing their first spider! Oh, I wish! And that veteran hater Scott Albrecht would not make it into the stationhouse as the real police would would treat him like the cowardly jail guard in the Green Mile movie. What a joke the whole Wisconsin Dells Police are.
gerzon sanchez

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

payback is a bicht.one of these days his kids are going to be run over by a car
Will Not Go There

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

I have family in the Wisconsin Dells Area and they say that the Wisconsin Dells cops are just a bunch of ticket writing children with guns! How sad! I have heard about that coward Albrecht, what a "tool". Why is he still a "cop"? Is the Wisconsin Dells that hard up for good policemen? Can't they find any good cops? Maybe one day the Wisconsin Dells will get at least one good cop.
farmer

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Last week I went through the Dells to get to Delton. Sure enough, I saw two Dells cops writing tickets to families in cars with out of state plates. Its always the same old story. Tickets, tickets and more tickets.
Randy

Baraboo, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

It's hard to imagine the corruption within the Dells PD. Complaints are openly shared about Dells Cops, so why isn't anything being done about it? Other than the fact that Dells Police Officers lie and wash their hands of complaints, calling them a conflict of interest, their jobs are protected by a union contract. Trying to fire a Dells Cop is nearly impossible with the union and their crony/accomplice's backing. If you weren't frustrated before, check out the Wisconsin Dells Police Department's union contract (here's the link): http://citywd.govoffice2.com/vertical/Sites/%...
wondering why

Mukwonago, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

OK. So it sounds like Albrecht is a crook. Would someone please give the editor some specific information so he/she can investigate.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Wisconsin Dells Resident wrote:
I want to report a corrupt Wisconsin Dells Cop. He stopped me for running a red light. It was yellow. But then, he said for $50.00, he would let me go, I paid him the $50.00 and he let me go. I know I should'nt complain, but after thinking about it, I believe that he was corrupt. If he really thought I ran the red light, he should have given me a court date. His name is Scott Albrecht. He must be a weekend cop. I have read before that that the Wisconsin Dells cops are corrupt, beating people. Don't go to the Wisconsin Dells.....Go somewhere else that is not so corrupt.
Now Why would anyone give a police officer any money to get out of receiving a citation? If this really happened, then why wasn't it reported to the police department immediately??? Sounds a bit fishy to me. Better check out your story better.
pat

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Lodicam wrote:
Wisconsin Dells police are the worst. I wonder if any of them have any training? How do the residents put up with those high schoolers with guns? It's sad that the residents have to put up with those nitwits.
There is a way to avoid them.......STAY OUT OF THE DELLS......Don't spend any of your money there.....Go anywhere, but there.
Are the Dells police any better yet? I havent been there in years because of that Veteran hater Scott Albrect. Is he still there?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of67
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Baraboo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baraboo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••