Western Diamondback Rattlesnakes

Western Diamondback Rattlesnakes

Posted in the Baraboo Forum

Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#1 Jan 24, 2011
are they really at devils lake or is this hype ?
James Crowe

Rochester, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2011
Storm Warning wrote:
are they really at devils lake or is this hype ?
Dumbass, only 2 types of Rattlers in Wisc.- the Massasauga, and the Timber (which is what you find at Devil's Lake). Both are protected and you can't just kill them.
You have a greater chance of being bitten by a non-venemous Northern Watersnake, it'll hurt and bleed alot, but you'll live.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#3 Feb 15, 2011
yep some clown from NY is an authority on the relicit population of escaped western diamond back, and no the timber is not found in that part of the state I was senior board member of the state herp society for a long time.
James Crowe

Rochester, NY

#4 Mar 3, 2011
trust us, all women in town KNOW you are a small "memeber" of the Herpes Society.

BTW - your IP address below your moniker is not your actual physical location, it's your internet provider location.
Even if I was from NY, I still know more about Reptiles than you. And if you were some "expert" you wouldn't have had to ask the question in a forum.... Tard.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#5 Mar 8, 2011
typical impotent little democrat, tourism in Wisconsin will benefit from you not being here. President walker is coming for with many Freeman warriors,
Jame Crowe

Rochester, NY

#6 Mar 22, 2011
I hear Storm Warning volunteers for poisonous snake bites, he hopes a guy gets bit on the weiner so he can suck the venom out, and then will suck extra for free to get some man chowder out too.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#7 Mar 25, 2011
u must be a q u ear
Mellod

Omaha, NE

#8 Jul 5, 2011
Storm Warning wrote:
u must be a q u ear and I would like to suck u off
More propaganda from the SPAM KING, Storm Warning!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baraboo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tourism official rips decision to drop intersta... Mar 3 John Doone 1
Downtown Dells Feb '17 Frank W 1
News Warm weather leads to temporary closure of Ice ... Jan '17 David Gates 2
News Wisconsin Dells' ice castles reopen on Saturday Jan '17 David Gates 1
Dells is way over built Jan '17 Ed Skidmore 1
Culver's built on Indian Graves in Elizabethtow... Jan '17 Actual Native 2
Wanted Mobil Home in Reds or Deer Run Dec '16 Ronnie Kodex 1

Baraboo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance