Who do you support for Governor in Wi...
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7306 Apr 20, 2014
Tealiban faschists wrote:
<quoted text>
First corporations are people? Now corporations have religion? I will believe they are people when a corporation stands next to me at the urinal in the bathroom. As for their so called religion,this has been used to subjugate people through out the ages.
One thing I find interesting is your concentration on me,me,me. You are not the only one living in this. But like all psychopaths you have no conscience or compassion for anyone but yourself.
Your probably too young,but there was a time in America when corporations paid taxes,instead of taking all the profits and giving them with bonuses of millions to the CEO. What I don't understand is how the stakeholders don't demand their fair share of those millions?
So just keep thinking of number 1 and I don't believe you and your minions will be happy for very long. You will be the next slaves or indentured servants.
There are companies in your state that still pay $5.00 an hour,really? Reform the tax code for corporations,but don't let them off the hook completely. They have a stake in this too.
Because of the current system all the burden is being put on the homeowner.
I didn't say corporations are people.......

I didn't say corporations have religion.......

I grew up in the 50's.........and eventually saw my Dad get absolutely screwed by union promises that were then, as now, unsustainable. Fortunately he was a child of the depression and knew the union leaders were crooks, so he saved all his life for retirement on the side, and with the meager buy-out offered, he's been OK.

I give to charity.....pretty extensively if you include my time spent

Many stakeholders don't DEMAND their fair share because they do their fair work, collect their fair pay, and can't fathom how anyone could obsess over what the CEO makes.

I'm not number one, but my wife and family are....just like my Dad worked hard and provided for his family, I provide for mine.

I didn't say Florida has $5.00 an hour jobs....read the post, are you OK?

All you have to do when you reform the tax code is figure out how that doesn't get passed along to the common guy at the cash register. If you don't we the people will still pay all of it.
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7307 Apr 20, 2014
as ERIN SALMON's release date approaches what awaits the former good girl gone bad how will she adjust to [relative] freedom to rejoining the human race after many months of imprisonment erin salmon will not be a freegirl when she is released in august no she wont be able to go out she will be under extended supervision meaning a curfew no drugs or alcohol she can be searched anytime by a parole officer and she cannot leave the state without permission so no she will not be a freegirl like the young women her age partying on the weekends in Milwaukee every weekend night while thousands of freegirls prepare to party 80 miles to the northwest in the Taycheedah correctional facility erin salmon is locked in her cage her days of drinking doing shots over erin salmon was once a promising young woman came from a good family retail manager at 16 graduated high school and college she's a felon with a college degree no erin salmon works amenial prison job for 10 cents an hour her former boyfriend walter Williams has moved on all her friends co-workers know she's in prison when erin salmon is released in august she will still be is state custody wont be able to drive for two years wont be able to party drink like the freegirls she will always be a convicted felon
Art Schooley

Lebanon, OR

#7308 Apr 24, 2014
I won't vote Republican no mater what!
Art Schooley

Lebanon, OR

#7309 Apr 24, 2014
I live in Oregon now but was born in Antigo. I wish I could express to you all that our Republican party is not for the working person. Most are self righteous arrogant and sycophants. But if that's what you like, go for it..
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#7311 Apr 24, 2014
just a quick fact....Princeton (the college) did a study and declared The US is no longer a democracy or republic, but is now an Oligarchy or a Corporatacracy.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7313 Apr 25, 2014
<quoted text>
I know what you said,I was commenting on the larger picture of too much influence of corporate money and power(which is their money).
You love your family and work hard for them,you are a good man. But think what your children will learn in school when corporations write the history books.
I don't think you give people enough credit,they don't obsess over what a CEO makes,but they do know what fairness is.Why should he get millions(for what?) and take that money out of the pool to be paid to the shareholders.
I said there are five dollar an hour jobs in Florida,and it is the truth. I worked in the Roof truss business down there. They started @five bucks or less. They paid me as a supervisor @ 9-10 dollars an hour. Really?
Listen for the conservatives to abolish income tax and just jack up the sales tax. This is where the little guy gets screwed,sales tax is a regressive tax and causes the people lower on the economic scale to pay for everyone that make more money. Fact.
Again good for you and your family,but to deny these things is just sticking your head in the sand.
I agree. Sometimes the free market generates numbers that, on the surface, seem insane. Exxon Mobile (numbers are approximate). 45 billion in profits, CEO makes around 45 million, they have 100,000 employees. His salary was made by the company by noon on January 1st. Even so, distribute his entire salary equally to every employee and it comes out to about 22 cents per hour. And Exxon stock shows up in so many retirement funds I can't even guess how many millions of people whose retirement counts on that company staying healthy. Everything (not everything, but lots of things) are connected.
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7315 Apr 25, 2014
WE'RE HUMAN EIN SALMON you're not how can you rejoin the human world the freeworld humans aren't locked in cages at night ERIN humans can roam free you cant be considered human erin humans have rights if you don't have those rights you cant really be human now can you you may wish to be human but you're not erin
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#7316 Apr 25, 2014
Humans use punctuation. What part of Milwaukee are you from? You're funny.

Anyway, people always refer to "40 years ago," what happened back then? I know we had an actor for a president, a little less than 40 years ago, and that Republicans are a bunch of actors.

They've convinced people to vote for them by pretending they're Christians, but Christ would want nothing to do with anything they're about.(if you talk to a Republican about the bible, you quickly realize they've never read it). But, I imagine they must think it's hilarious to see middle and low-income voting for them. If I thought like them, I would laugh at people voting to screw themselves.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7317 Apr 26, 2014
jsm wrote:
Anyway, people always refer to "40 years ago," what happened back then? I know we had an actor for a president, a little less than 40 years ago, and that Republicans are a bunch of actors.
They've convinced people to vote for them by pretending they're Christians, but Christ would want nothing to do with anything they're about.(if you talk to a Republican about the bible, you quickly realize they've never read it). But, I imagine they must think it's hilarious to see middle and low-income voting for them. If I thought like them, I would laugh at people voting to screw themselves.
Instead of thinking republican or democrat, try this. Imagine you were king for a day and you had the power to set up a manufacturing company in your county, employing several hundred people. How would set it up? Would you really want to pay the highest corporate tax rate in the world to the federal government....watch all that money go to Washington, or would you rather keep some (either in your employee's pockets, or in local taxes for services that benefit your workers?). You've seen the way the federal government spends our money..... Remember, your company, your employees, you generated that income.....if you had the choice, would you keep the dollars in your community/state, or send it ultimately to Detroit, Iraq, Afghanistan, green energy companies in New York and California, the IRS, and the myriad of other federal sink holes. Would you want a union or would you as the chief take care of the workers without union oversight? I assume you'd opt for profit sharing....that's pretty standard in many companies here in Florida. Big government, super high taxes, how much is too much? By virtue of our numbers, it's the middle income guy who pays, at the pump, at the cash register, too "rich" for federal benefits, too "poor" to invest and get ahead.
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7318 Apr 28, 2014
jsm wrote:
What part of Milwaukee am I from im from Milwaukee live on the east side is ERIN SALMON human? no she's not is ERIN SALMON a slave? well yes she is considering she can be made to work for the state ERIN SALMON has a prison job she must work that job she has no choice under state laws the prison doesn't have to pay her anything free humans work by choice and can leave their jobs and they have to be paid ERIN SALMON has no choice she is a 21st century slave prison slave labor erin salmon is not human because she has no privacy while free humans can use the restroom in privacy erin salmon cannot she is subjected to cavity searches even after erinsalmon is released in august ERINSALMON will not be a free girl freegirls can: leave the state 2 drink alcohol and stay out at all hours drive don't have to keep a job don't have to have their residences searched and don't have to be tested regulary for alcohol/drugs the free girl were partying this weekend none of them seemed concerned about erin salmon
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7319 Apr 28, 2014
jsm wrote:
I fail to see where you incorporated Religion versus Politics. A civilian Elctorial in a LTE position. And Christ, His real name rhymnes with Zacheriah. He plummithed a CHirstian Demon Huntress damn near to death from the Vatican secret societies, for wearing abrotherhood ring, HE did nto have one and the men that wore them refused to counsil with him, they know he ran threw towns and has a recall of events list, that the guards picked up and paid the civilians for the discomfort of a stranger in their sector to begin with. He raped and stole along his journey and sold information to the highest bidder.

You spoke of Milwaukee, Have you heard of the Vamprism It predates Wiccan and CHirstiananity and Masonry. They have a witness protection gourp in Milwaukee, and some lobos, and role players occult wantabees which were dangerous to self and others, Not the Path. Life and curration. Micro-neuromedications to isolate threw a microscopic needle that goes in a hair pore to the nerve to not create culture shock and cardiac arrest during side effects to venum or animal or insect bites. Vampirism trianed CHristiananity after Vampire and withc Hunters detoxified the people from that that ailed them and put them on a safer path then running threw swamps mines etc being bittne by micro-wrold and viewed by all speicies and mind went ill and brian chamber could not be stablised to any normalcy, they did well and you hate them for a docile life in the end, no productive to meet these men.
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#7320 Apr 28, 2014
Am I watching 'From Hell' with Johnny Depp, or what? You're like the old man who turned out to be Jack The Ripper. This is like the scene right before he was lobotomized.
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7322 Apr 29, 2014
CAN ERIN SALMON rejoin the human world? the world the rest of live in for the past 14 months ERIN SALmon has been imprisoned serving an 18 month sentence exiled from human society from the ''free world'' its a world where she cant have a phone has no liberty must work a prison slave job so in essence she's a slave must crap in the open cant go in private and other assorted indignities even now erin salmon is in prison the prison industry exploits its captive workers they cant quit demand raises they're ideal slaves erin salmon put herself in this position by driving drunk under the influence driving the wrong way on the freeway endangering lives almost killing a public servant she has lost her freedom reputation job erin salmon cant chat on her phone go shopping do anything erin salmon's day starts: 5 a.m.: wakeup, shower breakfast [horrible prison food] strip search go to prison job or sit in common area with fellow inmates who may be jealous of erin salmon most of them are high school drop-outs career criminals erin salmon made a mistake ended up in prison she's someone who made good grades was retail manager of her family's business at 15 graduated college has a degree many inmates take GED classes erin salmon shouldn't be in society she drank smoked pot drove endangering lives she's a dangerous criminal deserves to be locked up she almost killed someone erin salmon cant vote she's not free so no she's not human in my opinion after she's released in august she'll still be in state custody supervised release for two years no driving drinking curfew she must hold a job after supervised release she'll still be a felon erin salmon will never be able to go in bars drink have a good time like the freegirls she'll be a felon lot of jobs she cant get nice apartment no cheri esperon volunteered to help erin salmon worx with a ministry helps people with records get back on track erin salmon's college degree means nothing probably some dead end job minimum wage but erin salmon a felon now she'll have to take what she can get
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7323 Apr 29, 2014
It's funny,that when people talk about taxes,they say you send all of that money to Washington? That is very simplistic thinking.
That money goes to the government to be redistributed to the states and is then used for our infrastructure,for one thing.
If no one pays taxes how does the country stay alive? How do you survive without Police and Fire Departments? Oh yea, buy more guns.
It pays for social programs and also is given to corporations as welfare.
Taxes are needed in a collective society. But the sociopaths on the right have no use for collective societies. Theirs is more of an Ayn Rand buy more guns for your self and pick your weak arse up and cheat and shoot for what you want.
But in a corporatocracy,the kind and oh so generous corporate Lords will deem if you deserve that money. And that health care and that right to sue a corporation that has killed your family,and your right to exist at all.
It's not simplistic, it's TRUE, it's REALITY. The only question is, do you trust the federal government to use those funds wisely? How's the hundreds of billions sent to the middle east in the form of jets, tanks, infrastructure, and American blood suit you? The gun thing is a rabbit trail....disappointing....the firearm industry and support industries employ millions of people. Law abiding people want to own guns, let them. Of course most conservatives believe in a collective society, but that's a two-way deal. Obviously, you help those in need, and if you're truly able, you pitch in, get trained if necessary, and you work.....that's the other part of collective. Do yourself a favor, go google the trend in disability.....make you sick?....it should. The VA in AZ just killed 40+ veterans by putting them on a secret waiting list so their numbers looked good while these American veterans died for lack of care. And you think the federal government is your friend? Look at Media Matters....just for your review....not to make you feel like a chump, but read it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/28/medi...

You're making a philosophical argument that I agree with, but it goes both ways, and right now, like it or not, it's not happening.....people are not stepping up, and why would they, welfare pays better than the economy. There's only so much money in this country, and personally, I'd like to see that money in the worker's pockets, for themselves, for their families. I can see you disagree. Bottom line, and this'll be redundant and for that I apologize, but..........how do you tax corporations..........and do it so that I, and you, do not pay that bill, at the pump, at the cash register.......we always pay the tax.

TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7325 May 2, 2014
If everyone paid like they should,you would have the money to have effective oversight,but that is like regulation,a no go.
I would trust an effectively run government over the rich running our country.
These are the people taking away your rights. These are the people behind ALEC and the tea baggers,they own this country. They own the land they own the jobs they are running everything. And laughing their butts off,because they can't believe how stupid the masses are.
You are owned,we are all owned. For the last 30+ years there has been a concerted effort by the super rich,to gerrymander and ALEC their minions into power. They have them now, all of our elected officials. Both parties are Koch sucking chumps.
So all of you flag waving gun totin' "Patriots" just jump on the band wagon and proclaim your freedom. But do not pay any attention to the man behind the curtain.
Is our Government influenced by too much money. Absolutely. Money's an issue and there's nothing wrong with that. As far as the dollars and cents go, it's just math.....you can separate it from personal ideology. So again, take Exxon. 450 billion in taxable revenue, 45 billion in profits (10% profit). CEO gets 45 million salary, that's 1 hundreth of one percent or 0.0001 of the revenue. Based on hourly sales, Exxon took in over 51 million an hour. So you could argue the CEO's pay was accounted for, if not by 1 AM on January 1st, then certainly by noon the first day. By comparison, what did the Government take? 39% corporate tax rate is what they took, about 175 Billion dollars. That's 38,000 percent more than what the CEO took. Plus, for every gallon of gas, 9 billion a year, the feds take 18.5 cents from you and me. You can check all these numbers yourself, but the point is, at the end of the day, if you'd like to redistribute the money in the pursuit of whatever you are pursuing, you have to ask yourself, where is the money? It's not with the CEOs....that's not even a drop in the sea. It's with the feds, and not only are they wasting what we have on pork and employment restricting regulations, they're borrowing 40% on top of that. So when people say government is too big and spends too much, that's all it is. Because it's mathematically true, you could kill every millionaire in America and steal all of there money, and wouldn't even be a blip on any chart. What you really need is 4-5 more Exxons and other prosperous companies generating hundreds of millions of paychecks. If you makes you feel better, you could cap CEO pay, but remember, it wouldn't generate more than a couple cents per hour. So, where's the real money?
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7326 May 2, 2014
If everyone paid like they should,you would have the money to have effective oversight,but that is like regulation,a no go.
I would trust an effectively run government over the rich running our country.
These are the people taking away your rights. These are the people behind ALEC and the tea baggers,they own this country. They own the land they own the jobs they are running everything. And laughing their butts off,because they can't believe how stupid the masses are.
You are owned,we are all owned. For the last 30+ years there has been a concerted effort by the super rich,to gerrymander and ALEC their minions into power. They have them now, all of our elected officials. Both parties are Koch sucking chumps.
So all of you flag waving gun totin' "Patriots" just jump on the band wagon and proclaim your freedom. But do not pay any attention to the man behind the curtain.
And lastly.....the corporate tax, does EXXON really pay the 175 billion? No, of course not. You and I pull that out of our wallet every time we fill up (on top of the gas tax). What's the government going to regulate? They're the biggest thieves of all.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7327 May 2, 2014
East Washington and Milwaukee Street Blood shed AGAIN?
Surprise surprise Greek Fest is coming.

Volunteer to exercise the demos for Judgment tribilations and suddenly Man goes nutts and stabs Kids Mom Sister and wife..... Police shot him 8 time supposedly.

every Asian, Indoneisan Italian and Greek fest after church some man goes nutts and expels himself of his demons that use and abuse him.

Sad but Madison Wisconsin IS accustomed every damn year to this ludicrist behavior.

Maybe we should vote for deportation, and some more Holland groups instead.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7329 May 4, 2014
I do not align with anyone. But, you say you trust the government....and if I remind you that the federal government misspent $2.7 TRILLION dollars that was supposed to pay for social security....what working people need when they retire......they stole the money, and now they're talking about raising the age limit and cutting back on payments????? If it takes a Tea Party person to think that stinks, then I might be one after all. Don't get me wrong, the Obama administration has been good for me personally and millions of others who have been paying attention. It's impossible not to make money with this guy.....a small fortune on Ruger and Smith & Wesson stock alone. I'm not sure you get it though. Take Mr. Sterling, you know, the NAACP Lifetime Achievement Award winner, all it takes is money. Sad, but I think you'd find that's more the rule than the exception.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7330 May 4, 2014
What I mean is, since Obama sees fit to hand pick economic winners and losers, it's impossible not to make a ton of money on it. Guns, insurance companies....you couldn't lose. When government lets the market decide, it's infinitely harder to predict.
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7331 May 4, 2014
HOw does it feel ERIN SALMON? to be locked up like an animal exiled from human society she's your age erin she's free she works two jobs her tax dollars feed cloth house you in your prison garb she's free ERIN you're not she's human she can vote travel drink dance she was bumping and grinding last night ERIN while you were locked in your cage at Taycheedah correctional facility ERIN she can come and go as she pleases u cant you're dangerous ERIN u choose to drink get drunk and stoned drive on a public freeway endanger others' lives almost killed a public servant u deserve to be locked away you're dangerous not like most of the sweet girls/women in their 20s walking around Milwaukee who are free unlike you when u get out your criminal record will make u an undesirable you wont be able to work at the Milwaukee athletic club no they wont want an ex-con convicted felon who drove drunk under the influence greeting guests she's better than u ERIN because she's free right now u couldn't even vote she can if she wanted to she could become a correctional officer order u around search your cavities she's free ERIN you're not she's a citizen you're a subhuman prisoner bottom of the totem pole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baraboo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen Dies At Kalahari Resort (Jun '07) Jun '15 Anonymous 59
News Uber to expand to five more WI cities May '15 esox07 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Keith Ripp as State Assembly ... May '15 Penny 1
News Body pulled from Wisconsin River (Mar '12) May '15 Mother of DDS 2
Poll What do you think about Tom Kriegle? (Nov '08) Mar '15 Man 5
Chi town pizza Mar '15 The customer 1
On Wisconsin: Downtown Dells to get a makeover Mar '15 A man2 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baraboo Mortgages