Who do you support for Governor in Wi...
doylestown idiots

Eau Claire, WI

#7061 Nov 24, 2013
The King of Normal thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Would we have to have a special goverment issued card to to talk like a Tea Bagger? We don't need any business in Wi. We have Scott Walker. Pay for everything with China debt money,,,,Horray!!!!! Hey did ya here??? Scott Walker left 70,000People pleading for help with health insurance and has no plan for any. Help we need help now!!!!!!! I wish my nieghbors dog would stop Teacrapping in my yard.
See we can all be a little childlike and change a posting.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7062 Nov 25, 2013
So upon the day at the airport when FBI SNAKE and SPIDER task forces came through, they formed several cheerleading stances and danced with shield thats formed the species plague the City, a Lazor beam shot out of the sky when cordinates and formation were taking to blaze a smokey yellow snake and spider to battle the giant remote operated snakes and bait out the spider to a general location, by making them unite and take a larger form and walk to the giant yellow spider for the FBI to contain

CIA was working on same case but in another angle I was to be secured as they got a raido transmit of Wajina alien communicating and broadcasting over sattelitte soundwaves from the airport location.

As the big shoot out arose, FBI agent was removing me with a brief case of money and keys to a home, all US SUPREME COURT papers were there for me to see it was legitamate, all agents defected and left me in the families custodies that they were swore to apprehend and the rest of the list was a line up to shoot to kill. Their crimes date back throughout history, kidnapping and beating children to brainwash to go in for their crimes.

CIA asked for help and I was kidnapped from them by the last man in black suit standing. We went through the gate, by the airport and ran the tracks and field, shooting was going on everywhere.

Trees were hollow and dinamyte was in them, live mines were all over the wooded back area by the tracks, not hollow trees, Fake hollow trees, you unscrew it like a jar and the top of the nub comes off. Looks real. Little people hand size, to dwarf sizes but not like dwarfs Mr T, Dick Van Dyke. Maybe look alikes? other humans and things in old military bunker holes. all had swords weapons of destruction, Jewels, jewery, money of all nations historical kinds swords daggers. Celesium and kidnapping heists. I was led to several homes, underground, and to the weapons drops. Then we back tracked after MR T and the hobbit or gnome hill had done a psychic reading on me. I left body to war my children enemies, Venum was to volumous and the heat to brun form inside out I was not taking chances, Mr T indicated your birthing, and realized Whatever happened that day, the little half dead girl was going to live indeed.

With missles launching guns, blazing and Mines going off, we were going to make our way back to the hospital, my kidnapper and me, I was stopped by FBI and CIA the gorund began to shake and other lazer blasts went off, the Military space station under the trailor court was calling, Their was a couple rocks with symbols on it, and I was psychically being led to push rocks in sequance, CIA held off FBI so they can get inside. The space station opened like a space ship Under the trailor court, everyone ontop screamed and the military was evacuating trailors. A Alien appeared, I was lifted in the sky, he was spinning me and tipping me for the venom not to surface to the brian or heart. I was taking inside, By gunpoint by military and cia, It was bright white and misty so hard to see, I had to plug in the chamber, and find the persons responsible for the yellow fluid they put in frozen cyrogenics chamebnr, they were real US MILITARY men, and looked like alien.

They were not going to let me out and I freaked and grabbed the dynamite, The base opens every 36 years for judgement day to play all gods scenerios if court had not, It will open 3 years late. They will create a mock equinox to be authentic.

I then left with my kidnapper as it was safer then the payoff accidental shooting of the kid off orders, paid by State infront of me and Me and my kidnapper ran the track run, We wound up under th ebridge where the circus kids and orphans and other kidnappees wait for the train to pick up.

Helocopters came and started shooting at the kids, train back up but militayr came out and was shooting and arresting. One boy walked with me and my kidnapper the opposite direction, I was burning up
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7063 Nov 25, 2013
Continued, I was burning up and began to smoke, they led me back to the water and tried to cool me off, because no ice to pack me in. The men across the street by the propane tanks were paying the States men money they looted from the airport, I shot the gun and ironically It hit the tank and blew up, their was alot of words exchanged as I was going to get my money and my papers and mmy keys DAMNIT. Helocopter deployed live missles at the children and me and in exchange us military came up form behid the hill and shot the helocopters down, everything is not in sequence and their is so much more.

We walked by a boy and my kidnapper and me to PDQ where they were packing me with ice, and eating ice chips, ham and cheeze and crackers with cheeze and sausage.

Yesturday I did the walk when I remembered, sad seems so life less now out there, I finally found the tree where I put a giant RUBY inside of, Pushed it down so all those all men would be dead by the time I retrieve it for me. The ruby when I dropped it in the queer looking tree began to pulse, like a heart and the tree came to life roots, had thorns and stabbing CIA AND FBI and MIlitary, Inside the tree before I pushed the ruby down was a yellow molecuel coming up to take the heart, I tried to say dont eat it, but to late, so it is down under indeed.

MR T and Dick Van Dyke were maybe actors look alikes sent in for kidnapped and orphan kids from circus trains and fair. They were still alive the last I saw them as a child. Bunker hoels were decked out with the old royals and gothic look and the nights table. Real olden. Lovely. When the horn went off he said state lock down, and the metal began to turn we barely got out before the door shut up behind us. Bunker hoels lock shut and they sleep normally but like vampires for years until it opens again.

Wisconsin they indicated is known for kidnapping kids money, After I got out the hostpial again, they had a groundbreaking ceremony and scheduled a large sum of cash and a medal of honor for my efforts at Shopko, They had the Carnival there. MY BANK ACCOUNT IS AT Associated Bank East Towne Blvd. I have $0 and get SSI automatically deposited it was stolen accounts and embessled funds and awards and medals, I was left told to people that inquire a crackwhore that spends her moeny on all her JOHNNIES That is what visitors indicate HR departments from Concourse Hotel indicated to customers, and they set them up with girls that they may like better MY COUSINS pretending to be me and ran with money.

BY DA FILES I dont affiliate military is coming and have a list no questions asked to secure less then 2500 on the witness protection list to custody and shoot to kill the rest, I am listed for clean up and residnce on my own lands after they secure the area

They also indicated courts were flooded with homesteaders on my Property LOT assignments I had no idea that I had I dont get taxed for property or money, Marcus COrporationa dn M& I bank indicated I was being sued as the rightful LOT OWNERS for rape and death that happened on land I never had paper proof or taxing that I own, We know its in HIsotrical societies but banks refuse and call police upon inquiry instead.
Zipps Master

Rio, WI

#7064 Nov 25, 2013
doylestown idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
See we can all be a little childlike and change a posting.
Beg your goverment!!!!! Beg,Beg Beg!!!!! Mooocheee."If you like your health insurance you can keep your health insurance",said long nose Pinokie Bammer.I,,,,,,,Did'nt,,,,, have sex with that woman!!!!!!!!! Long nose ly'n Democrap. We have to pass the bill to find out what is in it. BaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Military pretend Chin nutter Zipp. Jammie can make a more cogent argument than you.
Proud Veteran

Eau Claire, WI

#7066 Nov 26, 2013
Zipps Master wrote:
<quoted text>Beg your goverment!!!!! Beg,Beg Beg!!!!! Mooocheee."If you like your health insurance you can keep your health insurance",said long nose Pinokie Bammer.I,,,,,,,Did'nt,,,,, have sex with that woman!!!!!!!!! Long nose ly'n Democrap. We have to pass the bill to find out what is in it. BaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Military pretend Chin nutter Zipp. Jammie can make a more cogent argument than you.
We will only be in Iraq for a few weeks and their oil will pay for the war so don't worry.
One week later" WE WON" Mission Accomplished.

10 years later and 6000 bodies later Obama got us out of Bushies Hell.
A party that is obstructionist calling other people on the carpet for maybe some mistakes is hippocritical small minded little little boy,not even a man.
If you haven't noticed all across the country in the last round of local and state elections the Progressives won. The voters REJECTED austerity,dick lips.
So keep preaching your hate message,my whiney small little boy.
You have nothing to offer, no ideas, no policies, nothing constructive,cock breath.
So keep trying to put the thumb of the oppressive corporation on the people and you will get Bit.
You unclean ,stupid as hell,backwards neolithic brained, antique of a human. You should have continued your 3rd grade and graduated,assmunch.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7067 Nov 26, 2013
I think they took my last post off, no bother, I have it on email to the source I was looking for at YMCA.

The snake attack since the hospitals messing around the Feds dumped body bags and led the big ones under the hospitals, they had to evacuate all patients to the over passes.

The one sanke broadcasted like a remote inside her, she indicated you have to see this, I grabbed the axe and as she was attempting to swallow a Dr form the medical review team whole, I cut her tail, it had the microchip in it, we watched the micro-chip the frequancy was not hard to find,

men and children in like a well, "Please find us" they were crying in terror, "doesn't anyone love us? Dosn't anyone want us help!" A movement came over the remote track and it was her, a giant snake with a micro-chip, she video'd the camera crew that local mayors had the kids and men in the black rattlesanke viper pit in WISCONSIN One snake came up form behind as the man kept videoing for MEDIA THis film would make these Mayors rich, and nobody even knows who these kids are, the sankes kept biting at them and retracting, people looked almost dead blackened and sunken in features, The snake crushed the camera man and began eating him and spit out its remains, and some kids got out not alive venum ridden with no cure, 25 miles Baraboo Then they will have to med flight to MAdison the kids will be dead before they get there. no trace of evidence the venum has a acid base in it. Eats form inside out.

I went into shock while everyone at the hosptial watched spell bound they made downloads of track of the MAYOR or townsmen and went on a real manhunt getting all micro-chip downloads out immediate to all states press and military.

Your not dead, even one live cell in the spine they can reconfigure your fat cell content, they just need tissue and old samples the brian and organs reconfigure themselfs, small and dried out not gone at all shriveled and small, the cure worked Im alive with vital side effects as like poltergiests, but now I remember my trauma I did not before. Amnesia form trauma for years.

They were looking for you all, they didnt know how many they were looking for anyone linked to those men and money and recreation were all going in for your murders, they refused to stop looking until they find your remains, but micro-chip videos have the men and the media they hired their going to die in jail, and fbi siad even better authorized to reignite brain cells and put them in clone bodies even if dead they will dig them up for them to still be prosecuted it was paid for already.
Bitch slapped Zipp

Rio, WI

#7068 Nov 26, 2013
PreTend Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
We will only be in Iraq for a few weeks and their oil will pay for the war so don't worry.
One week later" WE WON" Mission Accomplished.
10 years later and 6000 bodies later Obama got us out of Bushies Hell.
A party that is obstructionist calling other people on the carpet for maybe some mistakes is hippocritical small minded little little boy,not even a man.
If you haven't noticed all across the country in the last round of local and state elections the Progressives won. The voters REJECTED austerity,dick lips.
So keep preaching your hate message,my whiney small little boy.
You have nothing to offer, no ideas, no policies, nothing constructive,cock breath.
So keep trying to put the thumb of the oppressive corporation on the people and you will get Bit.
You unclean ,stupid as hell,backwards neolithic brained, antique of a human. You should have continued your 3rd grade and graduated,assmunch.
Oh you hate America-n- capitalism,don't ya there zipp. Been a little insecure goverment teat boy all you wasted life ain't ya.Oswalt hated capitalism too,right, zipp????? Four begg'in for help in Bengahzi,but no help came,did it, zipp???? Tell a big ly'in tall tale about the reason for the Bengahzi attach. Utube vidio Right????? Goose step,goose step,prance for your master Bammer,Bahahahahahaahahahah!!! !
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7071 Nov 27, 2013
I'm not clear how the forum owner believes they can delete my posts. Tampering with Federal evidence, no l egal rights to HIDE evidence or you will be indicted as if you comitted the CRIMEs reported yourself or know who did. Rot in prison genetic link puke.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#7073 Nov 27, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
I'm not clear how the forum owner believes they can delete my posts. Tampering with Federal evidence, no l egal rights to HIDE evidence or you will be indicted as if you comitted the CRIMEs reported yourself or know who did. Rot in prison genetic link puke.
Who Tee Who is madly in love with you. I want you all for myself. I know you are a hottie.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#7074 Nov 27, 2013
Lets take a look at some of Scott Walker's acheivements.
refusal to take 810 million in federal funds for high speed rail,"we dropped the bomb" admissions to Koch impersonater as Walker sprung Act10 on us;"divide and conquer" remarks, revealing plans for a right to work Wisconsin;secrecy pact for gerrymandering of Assembly districts;cutbacks to voter registration and early voting access;use of state funds to hire criminal defense attorneys in a John Doe investigation;repeal of the Equal Pay law;bogus claims of a budget surplus;mining bill written by and for the resource extraction industry;Badger care cutbacks;2.6 Billion in cuts to K-12 public schools,technical colleges and the UW system;expansion of unaccountable private school vouchers;concealed carry permission;refusal to act i8n the Affordable Care Act federal exchange-to name a few

Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7076 Nov 30, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Who Tee Who is madly in love with you. I want you all for myself. I know you are a hottie.
When darling? When the venum resurfaces in my face turning in like black shading form decomposed cells form reminence of the ash from my bodily tissues that decomposed and left me looking dead? YES this is the flashback and blood cycle time of year and I looked at a ghastly darkening in the poor lightening of my home while memories of events flood my mind, Meaning my infant heart primary is kicking in, so I have to take it easy as it is pumping with the second heart right now. You like a gothic look a dead look then hell I'll take you. Do you know how to exercise the spirit of the enevent when the sankes and spiders whip me around my room or out in public for a damn nasty display that may reopen all my unstable injuries again, as I systematically walk the events again? In some delusional reverie...

Anyway the space station under the trailor court by the Dane County Airport, by the railroad tracks, I walked by it recent, the aliens in the space station are US MILITARY FORCES a Seargent defected for the Jewelry Heist of the 1930s-1970s In Madison Wisc, it was made for their assasinations, the Seargent and new commanding officer that was to remove the Military perssonel aka Alien, they put a yellow fluid in thier frozen cyrogentics chamber and they mutated in appearence, They had to go over COdes, I was kidnapped with my Father and taken in the space station under the trailor court, we had to find the vile, IN a military mans coat pocket, and the orders and sginature and code, and retrieve that, Me and my dad were made to view a vile of fluids under microscope, in it was little microchips liek robotic spider things, cant see it without microchip, they put in like a nail polish wand and said pick a finger, and they painted the fluid on our nail, it had little micro-people in uniform inside, It walked across our nails and went under it and our skin opened unde rthe nail and it hurt like hell as it burrowed into our flesh, after which We were on a big grid of the planet and a beaken was moving as we did.

but once I siad the command code a group of militayr came in to relieve the old unit, The old unit made a dreamy mist and we were moving as like slow motion, The alien unit pulled us along as they had rotated the inner exterior of the vessle, the ground cracked all around and I dropped a money bag in the crevice on the side of the vessle The MIlitary officer in blues ran open fireing at me and my dad, we were pulled out alive, and the station fell, Military put live dinomyte and other devices like a bomb in the vessle, but they had it slow motion inset, so they grabbed the bombs and thru it back out, a huge raioactive explosion went all around the trialor court launching military fbi and cia and some were dismembered, I was then handed back to my kidnapper, I was chained to him for a long time and he shot my foot, it went inbetween my toes, and I shot his leg with a firearm my dad handed and said defend yourself until death. Radioa dn police made road blocks with a apb for Jaimie Drews, me and a orphan rape victim, my kidnapper, myself walked half dead into the crowd, I was to scared radio indicated Meriter adn St MArys found a cure the last one did nto take well to bring her in she doesnt have but 20 minutes to live and they can save me. A Balck Winged Unicorn road up and carried me a few yards, then he broke his tip and helped give some extra time they said 20 minutes now x thats by 2 and that is all I can do, and then he turned gothic like a bat horse and flew into battle of the FBI and Military missles launching back by the bridge attack to head off the train.

In the sapce station I was made to select MUSIC to over ride radio broadcasting psycho command operations, You listen to it on the radio now. Gorrila monkey love hahaha seemed surreal hahaha
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7077 Nov 30, 2013
Oh that tampering with federal evidence and when FBI does get involved, The whole forum has a stamp on it, you can read old posts but nobody can post forum owner and members are sent to prison for 7-12 consecutive for partisipation in harming a civilian, who is a civilian non paid poster.....

No fed on this site yet, not the real ones, paid mock agent maybe by a bank or senate or mayor, but not the real thing.
wonka

Eau Claire, WI

#7078 Dec 1, 2013
Jaimie, you sound like your a Tea Party candidate for President.
stupid and useless Bagger

Eau Claire, WI

#7079 Dec 2, 2013
Lincoln's Gettysburg Address defined our basic understanding of U.S. government in two significant ways;
1. All human beings are equal:"...a new nation conceiver in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal."

2. A concept of government that serves the people of this country: "That this nation under God ,shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

In recent history, our Supreme Court, has altered our democracy into a that "we the people' have not chosen. These jurists have ruled that money is speech, yet we all know that money is not speech; it is a form of property,inanimate, created as a medium of exchange. Money is used to buy abd sell goods and services.

In a seperat decision, our Supreme Court decided that corporations, entities created by law, have the same constitutional rights in our election process as you and I. Corporations do not need clean air and water and uncontaminated food to eat. They do not need an education or health care. Corporations are not mortal, they do not physically die.

W"We the people can and must correct these judicial errors that have turned our political system into a polarized corrupt propaganda machine.

This altered politial system has subverted the only legitamate voice in a democrecy, the voice of "We the people."

To re-establish our democracy, we must amend our Constitution to establish that regulating political contributions and spending is not equivalent to limiting freedom of speech, and state that only human beings-not corporations, unions or PACs- are entitled to cinstitutional rights.

Join us in "Move to Amend' the constitution of the United States. Visit the website movetoamend.org .
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7080 Dec 2, 2013
wonka wrote:
Jaimie, you sound like your a Tea Party candidate for President.
Father was US Navy; 4 terms= 8 years US Ticonderoga...

Meaning I do not do political rally or catorizations. If I was to become a Political member it would be in the Green PArty but my dialect, Disabilities, Life injuries and how they were acurred; would put me as a favor and social lyte of $25,000 for a 10 minute conversation to debrief.

Now a City shut down happened around 1976. MAdison WIsconsin and State and City officals schedule all events on the same day, banks, liquor store and department store robberies, hit and runs, Colesuim Jewelry heist, Antique and Art display robberies, and drug trafficing all around the greatest music debues and Dane County Fair time of year. That year of all the things mentioned, WIsconsin was fighting back, the giant remote controlled snakes, and rats, and racoons, were beckoned into the big warehouses, NOw those are up for lease but have Cocaine and rat and sanke piss and venum all n the rafters and baseline of all walls and pipes...

The venum eats all muscle tissues first and then targets fat cells and brain. That was sprayed by the animals all over shipments of cociane, big potato sack or feed sack bags of it. SO when CIA, FBI, Military, were trying to get my father to his witness and victim protection house, Me to another, My Mother and sister to another, Dad would take his Mother and great Grandmother, Mom was to take my sister and her parents, and I was to go alone.

CIty of MAdison SIstered up with local police and DNR fish and game. SHooting the helmets and faces of CIA, FBI, Military; Live mines and missles, local mayors and their towns men shouting WE ARE MEN TO AND YOU WILL LEARN TO TREAT US WITH RESPECT ON OUR LANDS!

The animals were inside while the shipments were benign loaded on a state senator and military Sergeant plane, IN MADISON WISCONSIN back around 1976 and 1977. I was a Snake bite and hybrid spider bite victim of Middleton flown and driven in for medical cares, as the Feds were trying to secure the animals in that town. But in all the commotion wrong serum and wrong snake and spider, they need the exact animal of the bite vicitm, so gave me little time to live before I die of bites injuries and spontaneous combustion form the fever and acid venum. I ran with a gun and $250 my Father gave me to get on a trian and go as far as it goes by another States hospital. Never left the State, and went back, With all the gunfire, the Senator and a townman as like MAyor came out a ramp shoot under the warehouses and said what is takeing so long, and began getting spattered gunfire, Military was down and shot dead or wounded and a rookie first year had to take the missle launcher in hand, Dad was ordered to assist, My father indicated he is not familiar with the weaponry and the 2 men launched it behind them, I grabbed the gun and another missle and aimed it and the man fired it in THe Out of State Senator that was there flyng back with military Sergeant, Had a remote control and deactivation the missle that was going into the warehouse that they were making and packing cocaine that had VIPOR, BLACK MAMBA snakes Mixed with hybrid Black Rattlesnake venum all in the shipment to kill once and for all the drug users and dealers around the nation and State, My EYES were messed up with venum spray from my own attack, and I was seeing like a bat or something, plus that week I had been using binoculars and magnifying glass looking in the tunnels of stones to see real gemstone mines, since I was not allowed in mines alone, I thought to view them on a rock form the ground is safer anyway...(its not) But I had aimed the gun to the missle as my eyesight was zooming in and retracting and my kidnapper that I shot in the leg because he shot my foot, Pulled the trigger for me... The whole warehouse went up like a mushroom flare, right across form the Airport by the trailor court
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7081 Dec 2, 2013
The backlash of the blast, Oscar Meyers exploded one of the smoke stacks, and many people died. Don't know why backlash would have made a blast in OScar Meyeres from the warehouses, they are not on the same pipes.

Cocaine showered all the streets instead of Ash from a volcano, Dads head hair alone had over a ziplock freezer bag full. I was freaking out, it has the snake venum on it they were trying to kill people, it became like acid rain and peoples clothes and skin started burning and skin ulcering, and clothes started to frey and smoke.

People in the town have raped abused an drobbed me since.

FBI and CIA refused to retrieve my money gave it to a Local man instead, and never seen my house or US SUPREME COURT PAPERS AGAIN everyone defected should have died or went to prison, to be executed for it. TO this day my briefcase was left with the military alien humans under the trailor court in that space station.

Now that space station rotated, so the opening is facing towards apartments and fields, up by the convienant store. Me and my Dad ran out that with Military trying to break my neck or throw me in a cyrogennic chamber with the military for later date. We got out and ran the side of the vessle, and came up where we came in by the rocks with the crypt symbols on them, MY COurt papers and money and home and keys is in that brief case under the ground, US SUPREME COURT authorized over 7 digit number annually for 7 years. And ALl the names of people in the state and nation that conspired and attempted to rape slander, murde rme as a child. Still at large still doing the same thing. Me and Dad got out, but we have a remote inside microchip that moves with little people in it that openes like a spider and walks in us. Lazor equipt to fight viral and dead cells. Videoing and broadcasting thoughts and harming us. A military man behind me the Space station flell in the blast and he was cut in half and another mans head blew off like a melon.

ANd they said MAdison Wisconsin and surrounding areas is safe, YOUR KIDS died in the belly of "over" 27 feet snakes, half the size if not more then a trian, and rats bigger then a 2 story house, they have them animals on remote controls and trackers. You may assume dead. UNDER the hospitals or around the airport underground or in a warehouse under ground tunnel by Oscar Meyers.

hen you have the assignees to every actor, rich, or muscicians. Girlscouts, and other FOTRA assignees Garden club girls linked to all neighborhood centers and olbrich gardens. These women are paid limited to sleep with them and collect a sperm trail off sheets, condom or carpet counters, anything. Men pay to have it collected they reignite the cells dead or alive to see live ones, and inseminate several women and cell them on black market. Then some orphan kids being kille din horror mives are the real deal kids of rich and famous in USA righ tin WIsconsin Maidson linking to HArley Davidson in Baraboo, One of the snakes, a giant anaconda black rattle snake combo.. He rsignal was coming from under the basement of the HArley Dacvidson shop in Baraboo WIsconsin, FBI tracked the signal from Meriter and St MArys HOspital. SO they all knew.....
quit you whining

Culpeper, VA

#7082 Dec 2, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Everyone knows that the Tea Party was invented by the Koch Bros. And that Ted Cruz was basically elected by the Koch Bros.
Two men that would like to see no govt. at all so there is no regulation of business.
Lower wages , no benefits, no security,no health care. If you need something you would have to beg for it, from your corporate bosses.
With Scott Walker,a tea bagger, You women have to get his permission to use your own vaginas .
Not in my world or the world of a lot of voters out there.
So brain dead tea baggers my nut to your chins.
I love how you lib's try and recall one of the only Govenors in the last 20 years to balance a state budget, and lost twice Just live with it! Just a thought, maybe you should find a canidate worth voting for , instead of putting the same old Madison far left agenda canidates you do, think outside the box of Madison! Oh, by the way I haven't heard anything out of you last great leader Doil, he got you in this mess maybe he has an answer for ya!
stupid and useless Bagger

Eau Claire, WI

#7083 Dec 2, 2013
quit you whining wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you lib's try and recall one of the only Govenors in the last 20 years to balance a state budget, and lost twice Just live with it! Just a thought, maybe you should find a canidate worth voting for , instead of putting the same old Madison far left agenda canidates you do, think outside the box of Madison! Oh, by the way I haven't heard anything out of you last great leader Doil, he got you in this mess maybe he has an answer for ya!
That wasn't complaining. Just wodering how were going to get out of the mess this Governor has given us. Thanks for the jobs Walker,Oh yea that was a lie.
Thanks for the voting restrictions so you can stop Democrats from voting,you cheating bastard. We want to stop a nonexistant voter fraud. Your the party of backhanded lowlifes.
So quit your whining and get some integrity and don't worry about nonexistant voter fraud.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7084 Dec 2, 2013
I think it was more the IOWA homesteaders that killed the Perkins/Rickon and Dunne families lines and pretended to be the families and live on their lands in Mazomanie, Veroqua, The Draves decendents that were killed and people live on their lands in Algoma etc. That Iowa group was Iowa Police and State Capitol desk job employees. Fugatives killers at large, that ran out with contracts of land and lot deeds and pleaded homesteader rights.

Ballweg rings a bell and Backlund ringleads and grouped together made MAyor Soglin Embessel Madison Wisc and surroudnign families monies to them as farmers equity grants and Farmers market and garden shop grants and loans.

SInce heat came down on all the missing persons, and the Frank and Krehl scandels, permitting land to bury for payment of $25,000 per body buried on their lands, Fugative killers residing outskirts of Madison Pretending political asylum in Mcfarland and Mazo... etc, I share a child with Mrs Krehls grandson, she was carrying his child before her death, her son Bob and daughter Terry paid doctors to abort the child that their aged mother was carrying from her grandson Brian, he wanted all property and wills signed over to him soley. Franks threatened to kill me and Nancy came in with over $25,000 to Family COurt before I even conceived my daughter P... At the time family court commisioner Flanagan accepted the money infornt of staff that was family of a 15 year old girl Brian and Rick G killed after inseminating her, PAtrica Crowe witnessed financial transactions and murder plot. She had me turn it in to the Federal court, they took police report of what she told me to tell them and it is in file, then they put out arrest of PAtrica Crowe for putting a civilan in danger with confidential reporting that was her accountablity and I was not to be informed until victim protection came in.

On another Note the CHurch Frank family goes to By CHerakee MArsh The POPE in 1976 piad for them to harm anyone form St MArys of Waunakee and they will get their contract. Vatican also paid relocation of MErlins Brotherhood to homestead on outskirts towns of Madison to faulter all prayers and spells that caused malicious intent to harm innocence. I met them and had my apprenticship into the brotherhood when I was 6 years old. I declined, my awarded snake staff scared me. I know why now. Gnomes ran out to battle the sole wizard himself. Animals assisted
Tippy Ka Nu

Rio, WI

#7085 Dec 2, 2013
stupid and useless Bagger wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't complaining. Just wodering how were going to get out of the mess this Governor has given us. Thanks for the jobs Walker,Oh yea that was a lie.
Thanks for the voting restrictions so you can stop Democrats from voting,you cheating bastard. We want to stop a nonexistant voter fraud. Your the party of backhanded lowlifes.
So quit your whining and get some integrity and don't worry about nonexistant voter fraud.
You call your self,"stupid and useless Bagger"? Not too flattering of a name,but hey if you like it,then rock on, "Bagger Boy".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baraboo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen Dies At Kalahari Resort (Jun '07) Jun 29 Anonymous 59
News Uber to expand to five more WI cities May '15 esox07 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Keith Ripp as State Assembly ... May '15 Penny 1
News Body pulled from Wisconsin River (Mar '12) May '15 Mother of DDS 2
Poll What do you think about Tom Kriegle? (Nov '08) Mar '15 Man 5
Chi town pizza Mar '15 The customer 1
On Wisconsin: Downtown Dells to get a makeover Mar '15 A man2 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baraboo Mortgages