retired on your money

Eau Claire, WI

#6820 Aug 11, 2013
Lazy on your Money Too wrote:
<quoted text> Carry me,cuz you owe me. Cry Cry Cry ,,,, more of your money for me to retire on,,,,Cry Cry Cry. I brag about how I ride on the back of others hard work!!!!!!! I give nothing cuz I have nothing that I have ever earned to contribute. Buisness owners owe me,,,everyone owes me Cry Cry Cry!!!!!!!! I am all that matters Cry Cry Cry. If someone is successful $$$$$$ cuz of hard work and a brilliant and creative talent, then they have cheated me. Suck,suck,suck,oik,oik,oik!!!! !! Walker kicked me in the head!!!!!!
successful? brillian? creative? HA!
retired on your money

Eau Claire, WI

#6821 Aug 11, 2013
Lazy on your Money Too wrote:
<quoted text> Carry me,cuz you owe me. Cry Cry Cry ,,,, more of your money for me to retire on,,,,Cry Cry Cry. I brag about how I ride on the back of others hard work!!!!!!! I give nothing cuz I have nothing that I have ever earned to contribute. Buisness owners owe me,,,everyone owes me Cry Cry Cry!!!!!!!! I am all that matters Cry Cry Cry. If someone is successful $$$$$$ cuz of hard work and a brilliant and creative talent, then they have cheated me. Suck,suck,suck,oik,oik,oik!!!! !! Walker kicked me in the head!!!!!!
sounds more like a mule kicked you in the head
whotard the bastard

Eau Claire, WI

#6822 Aug 11, 2013
retired on your money wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds more like a mule kicked you in the head
No it wasn't a mule. They are too lazy and always living off the poor farmers. I'm a muletard and I want my free oats and board.I just want too eat free goverment grass.

Whobastard you have no idea who you are f--king with.
whotard the bastard

Eau Claire, WI

#6823 Aug 11, 2013
repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
evidently you don't care a steaming pile of whotea, about what the truth is. show me a post that makes your case. Show me anything that makes your case. Grammer and spelling show that you don't have the learning ability it takes to understand. By the way that list of people is mostly on the Tea bagger list for holding the bag for their ignorance and hate of anything that has to do with helping people that are not business "people". You think the business man is cure for everything , ask the people of Bopahl , India if the almighty business man of the U.S. really cares about them. Also your business buddies gambled away 40% of my savings and lost 25% of the worth of my home. I thank their generosity in not taking it all. Not one of your criminal buddies has gone to jail for this, talk about hating? Get that steaming pile of a brain of yours to a trauma center quickly.
I lov dis guy bcuse he no's I am an igorant litle spec of fly crap
Zippy the Zero

Rio, WI

#6824 Aug 12, 2013
You leave me alone WTW. I want my goverment hand out,and WTW keeps getting in my way,,,,,,CRY CRy CRY!!!!!! I have the best grammer and WTW is mean Mommy. Cry Cry CRy.
idiot sighting

Eau Claire, WI

#6825 Aug 12, 2013
it's all about jobs,jobs,jobs. Look at all the jobs WEDC developed in law enforcement. And ethics investigators. 250million my azz.
Zippy the Zero

Rio, WI

#6826 Aug 12, 2013
WTW is so mean,doesn't WTW know that I can't work. Nurse !!!! Nurse !!!!! more chicken wings,I'm try'n to make it to 500lbs. I hate WTW so much!!!!!
Kevin klockow lake mills

Janesville, WI

#6827 Aug 12, 2013
Scott walker is hurting wisconsin teachers.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6828 Aug 13, 2013
Kevin klockow lake mills wrote:
Scott walker is hurting wisconsin teachers.
Invalid statement:

A teacher is subject to a police and investgative follow up to daily contact with a student, Every student.

A investigative officer to report contact with each parent all parents and how the teacher responds threatens or calls a parent in off teacher conference day is highly Illegal.

A teacher is under investigation on grading fairness, a teacher is investigated for All curiculum off the TESTS that Nation leads provide for all childrne in that grade level, if their curriculum faulters the intellect or repute of the child because they could nto do calss project OFF testing material throughout the year, the teacher gets fined and arrested for abuse of DIsmanteling Education, comprehensive system, law order, collegics, livlihood, repute, finacial or housing allowence it falls under stalking laws to dismantel a person future life, in childhood instillations and table talked gossiped and racketeered profile to label child into college, college has to report all those teachers for arrest and removal of home, fiance and any policy they had is cashed out non accesible to their own family and moved to a facility and support group to reconfigure a child head logic system.

Exploitation laws, and projects in school is not for a teacher to take home or their class photo to get repute or finance off of, that fell under child pimping laws and no intent to pay child and family under contract.

Not all teachers, fall in this category to my understanding it is only 26% of each grade level is felon fugatives waiting for arrest and discharge, but they need child and parent involvement police contact number is 911 all laws apply in school as well, can't discharge with no proof, and a police report save your school work and the teachers notes and contacts,on assignment, in their email, phone call other is all used agasint them.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6829 Aug 13, 2013
For Madison Alert I called DNR on Saturday shortly after 1pm, I was fishing at Starkwater creek by Olbrich park, the small boat ramp side with the baseball field, off the left of the ramp is a brick that has a water channel tunnel, I sit to fish periodically, NO MORE FISHING THERE!

I found a spider almost the size of my hand 3 inches if not more from the center point of my hand, as big as muy hand but not the top tips. It looked like a Trantula and garden spider combonation(Hybrid) although Skinny with claw nails on their legs.

Dnr said they would send a warden to stay away from what I beleived to be a poisenous brown racluse and the warden would call me when he got to the park so I could take him to location.

Nobody called or came. I flagged dwon a black couple to photo it, DNR wanted a sample or a photo, but I dont have knowledge how to get photo from my phone to online. My camera did nto have space anyway, they took a photo, and indicated they will call DNR with the post as well as a White ocuple boating did the same.

The White couple her husband beleived it to be a racluse and indicated not to fish around it they jump and will shut down nervous system that leads to hostile convulsives coma and potential death.

Warden was supposed to take a sample as per DNR and identify quarenteen for spraying, I have not had responce that this was done at all.

I thought I was saving the Italian Polish secter of Madison Wisc, apparently warden did nothing and DNR did not file complaint on their negligence to the call, if you or your family is harmed, they had full knowledge and should be held accountable for future complicaitons and death resulting in the facinity. HAve they nested, it is nested and smaller likenesses have been spotted, yes I did witness small spiders like her, but That was the first time I saw her herself, Before I talked to her kids and said to stay over there, we can fish together and laughed thinking they were typical garden spiders, NO they were babies she is huge.

Is it a wolf spider?
Jumpie

Oconto Falls, WI

#6830 Aug 16, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
For Madison Alert I called DNR on Saturday shortly after 1pm, I was fishing at Starkwater creek by Olbrich park, the small boat ramp side with the baseball field, off the left of the ramp is a brick that has a water channel tunnel, I sit to fish periodically, NO MORE FISHING THERE!
I found a spider almost the size of my hand 3 inches if not more from the center point of my hand, as big as muy hand but not the top tips. It looked like a Trantula and garden spider combonation(Hybrid) although Skinny with claw nails on their legs.
Dnr said they would send a warden to stay away from what I beleived to be a poisenous brown racluse and the warden would call me when he got to the park so I could take him to location.
Nobody called or came. I flagged dwon a black couple to photo it, DNR wanted a sample or a photo, but I dont have knowledge how to get photo from my phone to online. My camera did nto have space anyway, they took a photo, and indicated they will call DNR with the post as well as a White ocuple boating did the same.
The White couple her husband beleived it to be a racluse and indicated not to fish around it they jump and will shut down nervous system that leads to hostile convulsives coma and potential death.
Warden was supposed to take a sample as per DNR and identify quarenteen for spraying, I have not had responce that this was done at all.
I thought I was saving the Italian Polish secter of Madison Wisc, apparently warden did nothing and DNR did not file complaint on their negligence to the call, if you or your family is harmed, they had full knowledge and should be held accountable for future complicaitons and death resulting in the facinity. HAve they nested, it is nested and smaller likenesses have been spotted, yes I did witness small spiders like her, but That was the first time I saw her herself, Before I talked to her kids and said to stay over there, we can fish together and laughed thinking they were typical garden spiders, NO they were babies she is huge.
Is it a wolf spider?
Hi Jammmmie my name is Jumpie, and I'm a retard too. How long have you been a retard? You seem like a real bad retard. Do you have alot of retard friends?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6831 Aug 16, 2013
Jumpie wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Jammmmie my name is Jumpie, and I'm a retard too. How long have you been a retard? You seem like a real bad retard. Do you have alot of retard friends?
Hy Aszface monkie fuc,

I have had retardation from my brain and head injury since I was 1977 and confrimed with brain surgery. Yes I have retarded friends, 1 fiance from World Wrestling COnfederation, we are to be married in his retirment years, he as well is brain injury and head injuries and is from Hometown Wisconsin. Although I turned him down on his offer, I was more into the underground operations.

And yes WWF 1977 TBI sessions at Meriter Hosptial he was brain trauma and mentally retarded from injuries as well.

My firends were busy i n professional careers you lic their sag NOT ME

DAMN PIG leave me be
Jumpie

Rio, WI

#6832 Aug 17, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hy Aszface monkie fuc,
I have had retardation from my brain and head injury since I was 1977 and confrimed with brain surgery. Yes I have retarded friends, 1 fiance from World Wrestling COnfederation, we are to be married in his retirment years, he as well is brain injury and head injuries and is from Hometown Wisconsin. Although I turned him down on his offer, I was more into the underground operations.
And yes WWF 1977 TBI sessions at Meriter Hosptial he was brain trauma and mentally retarded from injuries as well.
My firends were busy i n professional careers you lic their sag NOT ME
DAMN PIG leave me be
You call bad names Jammmie,you're a mean retard!!!! I thought you were a nice retard,but you're a mean retard. I thought you and I could be happy retard friends,but you are too mean.
Zipptard Too

Rio, WI

#6833 Aug 17, 2013
zipp wrote:
Recently it was reported in census data that Wisconsin has declined to 42nd in job creation under the Walker Administration. Guess this kinda goes against his pledge to create 250,000 new jobs.
I myself don't need a job cuz I am a parasite that lives off the work of others. I don't pay taxes,and brag about it. Other hard working productive people carry me on thier back,like the dead wieght that I am.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6834 Aug 17, 2013
Jumpie wrote:
<quoted text>You call bad names Jammmie,you're a mean retard!!!! I thought you were a nice retard,but you're a mean retard. I thought you and I could be happy retard friends,but you are too mean.
Usually I would disregard and non-ablige a comment and just call police on the street for talking to me without consent, or being in 4 foot square radius of my human body and obstructing my path and stalking. But I do have a online habit at the local library for a hour, so I will indulge a moment.

Am I mean? I can't say I am, if we both were in court in cirminal and civil suits, my DA file would not ever be indicted because YOur DA File ahas your parents and sibling cirmes, and you are indicted as well for FAILING TO REPORT their cirmes, permitting them to become further ill, prosecution has rehabilitation agetns that local public secters did not have magnitude accreditments to, you abuse your family when you aide and abet and hide their cirme,s you go in longer to prison for PERMIT and failure to reprot, Hiigher magnitude of cirme then someone who is ill durg or alcohol infected, or side effects to their injuries, that a local doctor indicated psychosis.

As well Local Doctors run a blood test form birth, that has YOUR organ failure and probable bodily shut down time line, They can detect almost 98% the DAY OF YOUR DEATH SO a 8 year old boy hit midlife crisis how so, he had a organ failure non-detected and died form natural causes at 16 years old. He had tantrums and halluciniations, YES ALZHEIMERS AND DEMENSIA at * yes I know, incredible, BUT FAMILY failed to report or inquire of testing results and went to prison for never giving preventivbe medicla attention form their ignorence, LEGALLY OBLIGATED TO FAMILY HEALTH ONLY obligation in USA YOUR RECORDS not the neighbors party and your records have afiancial revenue to it, the neighbor partied on their moeny for seeking relief and invited you but nobody said where the money comes form, just schedules you a F partner and attempts to collect over family policies and made it rich, becuase they ahd copies of yoru records, and your family paid no attention to these at all, They stole it. And sold the poor kid as well. Nobody left to arrest them.

Not many women in their 40s have a DA fiel like mine, They were all fugatives at large SEEKING Out clean files to spread gossip and rumor to attempt to sabotosh creditbilty to police reprot or court.

As a 9 year old little girl in 1978 I went to Northside Elementary school, Police were called to the school as their was terrorists, I had a gun that I disarmed on of the men 5 in the room, everyone was standing in the corner in a office, I took out all the bullets except 1. I didnt want to hurt anyone, but the first man that moves gets that bullet, These were the men that had a GUN in my sisters side and led her from class and took her to the science room to do another kids project, They enter my sisters projects into the contest with another little girl representing it, they did it over 5 times, Angela won over $250,000 on her projects before she hit 10 years old. Never got a single cent. I heard they just took my sister out of class, and went and fought for her tears to stop. Police came and I turned over the gun to them the men were from Bank And School District.

Later that year we had Mini Olympics, I won $50 a calss bully stole and a scholorship to UW TRACK in SPecial Olympics for our State Games, I turned it down, Track team was supposed to be my parentson campus, and raise, but I could not enter game that year as a result a Dirty sex disease baby Downs syndrome parents bought out all promotion and publicity and known to kill anyone that tries to compete over that little girl, so I was to come into spot light at 18 after years of training.

Madison Wisc and surroudnign WORST place to raise kids. Only salvation was nature spirits and Indians and gods of stone dwellings, Trees, Shadows, Molecules
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#6835 Aug 17, 2013
TO THOSE QUESTIONING WHETHER ERIN SALMON IS HUMAN? ARE HUMANS LOCKED UP IN CAGES? NO SO THE ANSWER IS YES ERIN SALMON IS NOT HUMAN WHEN TIME TO POOP SHE MUST SIT ON STEEL TOILET IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE CAN'T HAVE BOYFRIENDS MUST HAVE LESBIAN SEX ERIN SALMON IS NOT HUMAN LIKE THE GIRLS IN THE FREEWORLD IS FORCIBLY STRIP-SEARCHED EVERY TIME SHE LEAVES HER UNIT OR FAMILY VISITS HAS PRISON GUARD LOOKING UP HER ANUS BEFORE AND AFTER EVERY FAMILY VISIT ERIN SALMON'S LIFE IS HELL! A YEAR AGO ERIN SALMON WAS FREE WAS HUMAN SHE COULD SMOKE WEED DRINK PARTY HAD A GREAT JOB NOW MAKES 50 CENTS A DAY IN THE PRISON LAUNDRY ROOM HER HOMETOWN KNOWS SHE'S A LOWLY PRISONER WHILE THE FREEGIRLS PARTY TONIGHT IN MILWAUKEE ERIN SALMON WILL BE LOCKED UP IN HER CAGE
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6836 Aug 19, 2013
Here is a huge crime spree a Governor needs to order take down.

Cellular Diagnositics, The ANTI-BODY wars, and Brain Imagery Scan. People are making movies illegally on the diagnositc aand putting human actors in the stead of a anti-body and making movies, WITHOUT crediting accoutn of the human with disease, Immune system shut down(AKA anti-bodies had fought to hard a couple cells in body and were on a CONDITION HIGH so to speak and could not retract bodily movement and impulse, became carnivorous and began consuming each other.) Coma patients. Dream diagnositc.

It means the blood sample or tissue sample the Hostpial or Doctor took from you went to entertainment industry, the funders and Doctor gave a number to a account and if your blood was used, they accredit 60% of all promotional funds to that accoutn for the blood sample. NOT you as a human being, The Doctor and toxicologist spent all remianing money after stabalizing you blood sample cell in the vile. By law they cured what was in the vile, Never gave the medication to cure you as a human being and ran with the cash.

Creates War in Britain and other nations not ignorent to the financial scam, those people uproared and kidnapped celebrities in other nations for that crime, so they could not run off with USA civilan accounts and spend it.

Other crimes were a schizophrenic or coma patient had a bodily cell, that was assisting in thier mind. Nations families wanted to war a USA civilna, as the PATIENT thought of a hero, someone that would call police, and most people that would were in USA so a few Dummy coded cells responded fighting war in thier body, but when family or townspeople got near them a Cellular convulsion and hysteria came over them, as their part of the globe they were in danger and did not create barriers or self defense and was medicated for possessions or seizure epiodes, THEIR DEATH was Seizure medication for a Cellular convulsive, MILD TRANQ people and a safe isolated atmostphere form harm and moderated housing and income to stabalize life is all they needed and a voval supportive network around them in a safe distance.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6837 Aug 19, 2013
USA CONSTITUTION

Someone to lead State with comprehensive awareness to expertise of law. False inprisonment and release programs,

Conspriacy to harm life, finance and profile each worth 7 years in prison and falls under Stalking laws.

COnstitution WHAT... are you sure? I heard all those officials HAD felony violations to their privilaged term. Date of 1st felony cirme All money and paper trasnactions were veto'd and non-legitimate, but nobody had reentered the COnstitution in under their administrational lead with adjustments etiher. Ammendements, but those officials had felony crimes as well.

No person in prison for violating human right not law human right should be in prison at all and life should be compesated to the average mans(or WOmens) savings account in USA age approriate. Released to family estates as cleanest da file and property delegate(protective payee and power of attorney over estates affairs).
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6838 Aug 19, 2013
Dear big 70% human populous of Wisconsin Family,

My brain has a injury and I need surgery, but my blood cell system is fully operative no cancer foreseen in this lifetime, bone shard needs to be removed prior to abccess tissue around it though.

Here is the catch , My midlife isalmost upon me and need family and friends to keep me calm, ILLEGAL to give anti-depressants anxiety or pschotropical meds (attmepted murder Negligent malpractice)to brain injuries mild tranquilzer is all that is legal and a safe place.

Midlife for me is 47 YEars, Im 44 now. I disrupted a brain chamebr almost complete shut down when I was 8 years old. I had brain surgery for that so their wont be gang green in the brain chamber. BUT I missed my growing spurt chamber, Upon my 47 birthday or aroudn I will grow 3-up to 1 foot potential, we dont know yet. WIERD SCIENCE so dont forget my face, many features will adjust and change during that time.

As well It was scheduled life capacity to meet at 94 years old, I need to stretch this to 112 to reenter existence the same person on the date of my birth. TO die at 47 I enter back in as same perosn in Kindergarten. FIghting physics and time... Outliving all family policies unlawfully taken out on me. Differnt belief system that is for sure.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6839 Aug 19, 2013
Demand arrest on people impersonating a law enforcer. Officers that arrested above licensing creditials. Using civilian police report forms, refusal to give to civilans faultering report and time line and threats if they chose to report.

Dateline 1st felony offense FUGATIVE FELON AT LARGE impersonating offical or law or courts. NOBODY form that date can be in jail or prison

Arrest Probation and PArole There is no additional charges added to someone in jail, they can not have contact or sight of each other, if they have cdispute or fights, that was Officers negligence and orchestrated cirme agasint the inmate. P/P had stole bus passes and monthly felony offender program checks to each inmate, supposed to be in a trust fund for release $2100

Damn drug infected whores cashed their accounts like a protective payee lef tthem penniless upon release. By law in jail or not 1 monthly bus pass, 1 book of stamps and $2100 monthly for life ARREST THESE WHORES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baraboo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Supervisor Willie Johnson Jr. named pres... Sep 16 Bill Lackland 1
Police presence at mt Olympus village Aug '14 calb2525 3
Conservative group pulls candidate's support Aug '14 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Pro People 2,234
Wanna hang/chill/swim? Aug '14 Matt873 1
Gay high schoolers at Chula Vista? Aug '14 Matt873 1
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul '14 BOBBY 452

Baraboo Jobs

Baraboo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baraboo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baraboo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]