Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

#6524 Mar 15, 2013
just sayin wrote:
He can't balance the budget in ten years without gutting social security,medicare and medicaid. This isn't going to happen. And his bidget only works if he gets obamacare recalled,also not going to happen. So yea he is living in a fantasy world of right wing extremism. The GOP doesn't even know who it is right now, how can they solve any problems without getting primaried. They have set themselves up to fail.They are more afraid of their own party than anyone else,which leads to some pretty comical prorities.
At least the republicans are giving lip service to the reality that your party has put the country on a trajectory of economic collapse. The legacy you want to pass on to our children is that your selfish life and it's "needs" outweighed the responsibility we all have to not bankrupt our children. They can easily balance the budget with prudent and careful planning and prioritizing, but your democrats insist that you are not that smart and don't care to even try.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6525 Mar 15, 2013
Is the answer to appoint an "emergency manager" of a town. And just take away their representative form of gov't, and replace it with a dictatership.
Gerrymandering, voter suppression, obstruction,a war on womens rights,the eternal fillabuster.
If you can't win you want to change the rules,hell you want to change the game.
Be proud and act like no one is watching. That is what you pass on to your children. How to lie and cheat for profit.
Good Luck,Skippy
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6526 Mar 15, 2013
As far as the democrats bringing this country to economic collapse,may I refresh your limited memory. GWBush came into office with a huge surplus,he sqaundered it on two wars, a prescrition drug program, and put us 1.6 trillion dollars in debt.
And gee it looks like our economy is starting to pick up the pace, just sayin'
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6527 Mar 15, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Is the answer to appoint an "emergency manager" of a town. And just take away their representative form of gov't, and replace it with a dictatership.
Gerrymandering, voter suppression, obstruction,a war on womens rights,the eternal fillabuster.
If you can't win you want to change the rules,hell you want to change the game.
Be proud and act like no one is watching. That is what you pass on to your children. How to lie and cheat for profit.
Good Luck,Skippy
I like to say gerrymandering........GERRYMAN DERING!!!!!!GERRYMANDERING!!!! ! I feel so Special when I say GERRYMANDERING. Polly wants a cracker,gerrymandering.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6528 Mar 15, 2013
you got something to say?
the more you say it doesn't mean you will comprehend
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

#6529 Mar 16, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Is the answer to appoint an "emergency manager" of a town. And just take away their representative form of gov't, and replace it with a dictatership.
Gerrymandering, voter suppression, obstruction,a war on womens rights,the eternal fillabuster.
If you can't win you want to change the rules,hell you want to change the game.
Be proud and act like no one is watching. That is what you pass on to your children. How to lie and cheat for profit.
Good Luck,Skippy
That EFM act was put in place in 1990, and our previous two term democrat failure of a governor appointed five different EFM to various cities here in Michigan. Detroit is an economic mess and has not had a white man/women or a republican running things for over 40 years now. So get back to me when you actually have the facts instead of your partisan bullshit and lies. I'm just sayin', you don't know and don't know you don't know fool. Keep lying to yourself.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6530 Mar 16, 2013
What about all the other points, they are true
Fool.
I see only a white republican can cure what is wrong in Michigan. You sir are the fool.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6531 Mar 16, 2013
Waaa Mommy that nasty "just sayin" guy is picking on me,he said the emergency manager is a dictator.
I said "I know you are ,but what am I". I showed him,didn't I?
Otto Henninger

Milwaukee, WI

#6532 Mar 16, 2013
The young girls were are in force in Milwaukee last night and there will be plenty of partying tonight but ERIN SALMON will not be amomng them LOCKED UP PRISONER YOU KNOW IF ANY ONE OF THESE FREEGIRLS WANTED TO GO INTO CORRECTIONS THEY COULD EVEN AS YOUNG AS 18 THEY COULD BECOME CORRECTIONS OFFICERS AND BE ERIN SALMON'S BOSS/MASTER/MISTRESS! AND ERIN SALMON WOULD HAVE TO OBEY/COMPLY BECAUSE ERINSALMON@.ORG IS A FELON A PRISONER/SLAVE TO THE STATE WHO MUST OBEY NON-FELONS NON-FELONS ARE BETTER THAN FELONS FELONS HAVE LIMITED RIGHTS THESE FREEGIRLS WHO ARE FREE AND ARE HIGHRER THAN ERIN SALMON COULD ORDER HER AROUND EVEN INPECT HER BODY CAVITIES THEY WOULD BE HIGHER RANKING THAN ERIN SALMON A LOWLY PRISONER ANYONE OF THESE FREEGIRLS WHO HAVE NO FELONY CONVICTIONS COULD BECOME ERIN SALMON'S MASTER THESE GIRLS CAN HAVE GUNS ERIN SALMON CAN'T THEY ARE FREE THEY DON'T HAVE TO DEFEACTE IN FRONT OF THEIR CELLIE AND THEY CAN HAVE BOYFRIENDS ERIN SALMON MUST HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHETHER SHE WANTS ONE OR NOT A YEAR AGO ERIN SALMON WAS A FREEGIRL NOW SHE'S A PRISONER/SLAVE.
MDK

Aurora, IL

#6533 Mar 16, 2013
just sayin nuttin

Oconto Falls, WI

#6534 Mar 16, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Paul means well, but he has only read one book in his life, and he took it as gospel. He is of the, get out of my way or you get kicked to the curb,philosophy. There are only givers and and takers which one are you,little guy with out a million dollars.Looks like your a taker you dumb working stiff.
I'm with you. People need to learn to be parasitic leaches, like you. Suck off the hard work of others and cry,"victum! victum!,,,,,,, I'm a victum"! You owe me cuz I belong to a union!!!!!!!
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6535 Mar 16, 2013
You don't know me.You arrogant azzhole.
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

#6536 Mar 17, 2013
just sayin wrote:
You don't know me.You arrogant azzhole.
We know your a liar because we know your a democrat.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6537 Mar 17, 2013
your an arrogant bastard, we know because your a teabagger
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6538 Mar 17, 2013
Your not very smart because allyou have to bring to game,is little catch phrases and innuendo. Your not intelligent enough to formulate ideas. You just follow those freaking idiots you call the saviors of the world.Well corporate trash when will you ever read a book or learn from your mistakes. Oh, that'as right you don't make mistakes ,your a TEABAGGER, YOU CAN'T MAKE A MISTAKE IF YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING BUT WHINE.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6539 Mar 17, 2013
Being from MI. you have a lot of balls to tell someone else that they are screwed up. You guys have HITLER for a Gov. and you love him.Get back to your home and stay there until someone tells you you can leave,isn't that what Ricky taught you.
Now be good little Bagger and wait until your gov't tells you to speak,slave.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6540 Mar 17, 2013
Get to your room and vote the way your Gov. tells you,Bagger. You of all people telling other people that they are screwed up? When will your government let you go to school? They won't, because an informed electorate is dangerous to the Hitlers' of the world.
I can't wait 2014, the corporately owned against the the Americans. Do you think no one is watching? Fact, There are more progressives in this country that Hitlers.
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

#6541 Mar 17, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Get to your room and vote the way your Gov. tells you,Bagger. You of all people telling other people that they are screwed up? When will your government let you go to school? They won't, because an informed electorate is dangerous to the Hitlers' of the world.
I can't wait 2014, the corporately owned against the the Americans. Do you think no one is watching? Fact, There are more progressives in this country that Hitlers.
Your to stupid to know just how stupid you are JS. It was the previous democrat two term governor that struggled to pass a budget, cut the hell out of education, and appointed five EFM's to what is mostly black cities like Flint, Benton Harbor, Pontiac and the Detroit Public Schools. Imagine that JS, a progressive democrat taking away the power of the elected officials five different times. The new governor has passed a balanced budget the last two years months before the deadline, and has increased education funding. Our state is doing so well under the new republican leadership that we just saw a 45 million dollar increase in the tax revenue from just last year. That is something that the idiot democrat never accomplished because democrats are to stupid, like you.
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

#6542 Mar 17, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Get to your room and vote the way your Gov. tells you,Bagger. You of all people telling other people that they are screwed up? When will your government let you go to school? They won't, because an informed electorate is dangerous to the Hitlers' of the world.
I can't wait 2014, the corporately owned against the the Americans. Do you think no one is watching? Fact, There are more progressives in this country that Hitlers.
Your damn straight that I will be voting for him again when the time comes. I just had a 38K February which I haven't been able to do since back when John Engler was our governor. Michigan is seeing improvement, as is most republican run states, in spite of the failing Liar in Chief, Barry Soetoro
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6543 Mar 18, 2013
I don't care if it was the pope that started the EFM's. Don't you see that no matter who does it ,the people are getting screwed. You can't understand that no matter who is in power and proposes such ideas, is an enemy of a free Republic.
As far a my being stupid, you're the one living in the state of Michigan.
Good luck comrade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baraboo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Supervisor Willie Johnson Jr. named pres... 12 hr Bill Lackland 1
Police presence at mt Olympus village Aug 25 calb2525 3
Conservative group pulls candidate's support Aug 22 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
Wanna hang/chill/swim? Aug '14 Matt873 1
Gay high schoolers at Chula Vista? Aug '14 Matt873 1
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul '14 BOBBY 452
•••
•••
Baraboo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baraboo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Baraboo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baraboo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baraboo
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••