Man dies after losing control of go-k...

Man dies after losing control of go-kart in Dells, officials say

There are 1 comment on the Channel3000 story from Jul 5, 2013, titled Man dies after losing control of go-kart in Dells, officials say. In it, Channel3000 reports that:

A 46-year-old man died Wednesday night in Wisconsin Dells after he lost control of a go-kart and it flipped, according to a release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Channel3000.

Bonnie Wiese

Athens, TN

#1 Jul 22, 2013
It was My Son that died,,,His face was taken off on this go -kart ride.It was told to me that he was not going that fast.My Son Wade W Wiese was sweet kind and very loving and did not go the ride with the intention of getting killed.Our Family went tot he dells to give Wade a surprise Birthday party .He Bithday was July 6th ...he was killed on the 3rd .On on tract that alows children for sure 8 yr of age with an adult or what ever...there shoul be a helmets laws.No one under the age of 12 should be aloud.in My Books.My heart is broken.I will never get to see My sweet Son again...hear his laughter get His kisses and hugs.Our Family and I miss Him so much...he was they Young Man that took the time to make people smile...a very Chritian boy...with God in His heart and soul.would take the tractor down town when he was young and cleaned out driveways...for the elderly...and when they wanted to pay Him...bowed..smiled big and said”No charge!”Empty is My heart!I know He is in heaven...but My heartis braking.To the people that tried to help Wade..Thank You from the bottom of My heart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baraboo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Culver's built on Indian Graves in Elizabethtow... (Dec '16) Mon Eaw 21
News Teen Dies At Kalahari Resort (Jun '07) Oct '17 Jacob Durant 62
News Not just fluff and buff: Spas emphasize wellnes... Sep '17 Felix Goebbels 2
Meadowbrook Resort (Mar '11) Aug '17 Bob Kodex 2
News Sauna fire causes $450,000 damage at Lake Delto... Jul '17 Bob Kodex 1
Corrupt Wisconsin Dells Cops (Jun '09) Jul '17 scared of dells cops 75
Any Dells area Mobile Homes for sale ???? (Sep '06) Jul '17 Bobby Gacy 34

Baraboo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baraboo Mortgages