South Bay History: Banning High School

South Bay History: Banning High School

There are 17 comments on the The Daily Breeze story from Apr 29, 2010, titled South Bay History: Banning High School. In it, The Daily Breeze reports that:

Wilmington. The first high school to be built in Wilmington was Wilmington High School, built in 1912.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Breeze.

KORINA

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 5, 2010
i am at banning right now but the story is tight but right now is way funer
DARKALIEN556

Torrance, CA

#2 May 10, 2011
Pilots !!!!!!!
Morris the Cat

Long Beach, CA

#3 May 11, 2011
Wilmington was safer then and still part of America and English-speaking.
DARKALIEN556

San Pedro, CA

#4 May 12, 2011
Serious though. It's bs that we cater Spanish speaking everything to people who don't accept our ideals and common way of life. We shouldn't bring mexico to those who claim to "want America " . If Mexico is so great then go home
Morris the Cat

Fountain Valley, CA

#5 May 12, 2011
DARKALIEN556 wrote:
Serious though. It's bs that we cater Spanish speaking everything to people who don't accept our ideals and common way of life. We shouldn't bring mexico to those who claim to "want America " . If Mexico is so great then go home
What I would do to live in RPV! ;)
Bob Lewis

Long Beach, CA

#6 May 13, 2011
Can you imagine the shame Parents feel watching the Teachers Union manipultate their children knowing that the UNION Greed will make them nothing but Tax Slaves to the highest Publ Empl contracts and pensions in World History when they reach adulthood.

Even admitting to BEING a Calif. Democratic voter who sold our kids into Tax Slavery these days is certainly the most dishonorable admission any citizen could make in 2011.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#7 May 13, 2011
Bob Lewis wrote:
Can you imagine the shame Parents feel watching the Teachers Union manipultate their children knowing that the UNION Greed will make them nothing but Tax Slaves to the highest Publ Empl contracts and pensions in World History when they reach adulthood.
Even admitting to BEING a Calif. Democratic voter who sold our kids into Tax Slavery these days is certainly the most dishonorable admission any citizen could make in 2011.
Unions help level the playing field. If you don't feel secure in your job, work union.
Jackobf

Redondo Beach, CA

#8 May 13, 2011
KORINA wrote:
i am at banning right now but the story is tight but right now is way funer
HUH ???? lol ... funer ????... story ?? tight ???
typical banning student.
Jackobf

Redondo Beach, CA

#9 May 13, 2011
Morris the Cat wrote:
<quoted text> What I would do to live in RPV! ;)
What would you have in mind ??????:)~
DARKALIEN556

Torrance, CA

#10 May 14, 2011
Jackobf wrote:
<quoted text>HUH ???? lol ... funer ????... story ?? tight ???
typical banning student.
Haha. That's y I did so good at banning. Dumb a$$ people doing their own thing never paying attention in class while the instructor teaches me and 2 other students who actually want to ABSORB INFORMATION. thank you stupid girl texting and laying down that thick a$$ mascara in the back of class :) I owe my education partly to people like you. Have fun making minimum wage. Oh by the way tax on 2 tacos for 99 cents comes out to 10 cents. So thats $1.09 all together. Your welcome mija :)
DARKALIEN556

Torrance, CA

#11 May 15, 2011
Morris the Cat wrote:
<quoted text>What I would do to live in RPV! ;)
I'm buying a house in Kentucky once I have the down payment. 99% sure I'll be away from Spanish billboards forever.:)
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#12 May 15, 2011
DARKALIEN556 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm buying a house in Kentucky once I have the down payment. 99% sure I'll be away from Spanish billboards forever.:)
LMAO Kentucky ? I don't think so. What's in Kentucky other than tooflis hillbillies.
Morris the Cat

Long Beach, CA

#13 May 15, 2011
DARKALIEN556 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm buying a house in Kentucky once I have the down payment. 99% sure I'll be away from Spanish billboards forever.:)
I wish you the best! Other states like Georgia and Indiana are catching on to the Mexican invasion, so there is hope for what is left of the U.S. ;)
DARKALIEN556

Los Angeles, CA

#14 May 17, 2011
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO Kentucky ? I don't think so. What's in Kentucky other than tooflis hillbillies.
Better than paperless pysas
DARKALIEN556

Los Angeles, CA

#15 May 17, 2011
Morris the Cat wrote:
<quoted text>I wish you the best! Other states like Georgia and Indiana are catching on to the Mexican invasion, so there is hope for what is left of the U.S. ;)
Electric fence :)
happy

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jun 12, 2011
WILMINGTON was MEXICO you dumb ass, this is our land so we are HOME....
DARKALIEN556 wrote:
Serious though. It's bs that we cater Spanish speaking everything to people who don't accept our ideals and common way of life. We shouldn't bring mexico to those who claim to "want America " . If Mexico is so great then go home
tyler banning

Garden Grove, CA

#17 Mar 5, 2012
i lived in wilminton 14 years and i saw it go from bad to worse but its still my home and home is were the heart is and ps.just so everyone knows im 100% white

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Morongo Casino & Resort Fri MORONGO 2
News Calimesa man charged with murder in fatal weeke... Fri Chris 1
Yucaipa sucks! (Dec '16) Aug 16 Red 6
News Border Patrol agent arrested in sexual battery ... (May '11) Aug 14 Yuma 2 u1224 19
News HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... (Oct '14) Aug 4 igniteloop 21
60's red Biplane over east hemet Jul 22 tellinitlikeitis 4
Review: Banning Metrolink Station Transportatio... Jul 22 METROLINK BANNING 1

Banning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Banning Mortgages