Banning Murder Victim Honored at Loca...

Banning Murder Victim Honored at Local Memorial

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Dec 8, 2012, titled Banning Murder Victim Honored at Local Memorial. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Flowers, balloons and candles adorn the intersection near where 26-year-old Lawrence Wilson was shot and killed this week, as family members and loved ones pay their respects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

datguy

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2012
i roted a pome for low:
low-bo wun't no hobo
he a gud bro mos peepel no.

den some mofo shoot da bro low
a nastey blo, fo sho.

the end.

an if i had me ryme for sumbuddy meybe gona cap yo ass
hooever done this an bery you in the desirt i wuld yuse it now.
Local

AOL

#2 Dec 8, 2012
WTF? I knew this young man, and your poem is perhaps questionable as to it's intent. I for one believe his family deserves a more sincere "showing" from the community at this point in time.

If your offering is a serious attempt at mourning his demise, then do try Spell Check. Yet, if it is an attempt at humor, the attempt has zinged right over MY head.

But then again, it does have the potential for a Top 10 Rap Song---that is, considering some of the stuff I hear whizzing by my house, full blast, with all that "boom-boom" base tone rattling my windows. I often wonder if someone actually PAID for the disc they are listening to, and sharing with the entire neighorhood---that is, "listening to" with what hearing they have left.
little t

Beaumont, CA

#3 Dec 16, 2012
To mrs.wilson. ool my soul and love goes out to you.. I have been knowin your son for some time now and I have lovee for him like he is my brother. A very respectable polite warm hearted young big and sexy man lol please forgive me for that.. but thats what I calle him,,.ol I will miss him sooo deeply much.. love you forever. N my heart .. r I p ...

n to his killer or killers burn in hell.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News YucaipaYUCAIPA: Longing for theater, concerts? ... Jul 23 djkndsn 1
shelly Trinque is a deadbeat thief Jul 15 Mike 1
News Girl dies after Halloween knife fight (Nov '09) Jul 2 Btown760 68
Vanessa Pedersen? Jul 1 James01 1
News Three people sentenced for violent home invasio... (Nov '14) Jun 28 Crystal 101 6
News Hemet Doctor Accused Of Sexual Battery (Nov '07) Jun 27 Anonymous 69
News Two arrested in armored truck robbery (Aug '07) Jun 27 Tiffany Chance 31

Banning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Banning Mortgages