Hemet teen dies after vicious stabbing

Jan 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Southwest Riverside News Network

A Hemet teenager who was violently stabbed has died as a result of his injuries, law enforcement officials confirmed today.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 90 of90
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

DUH wrote:
<quoted text>Well it happened in 92544
So? 92543 is still ghetto.
Lashonda Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

TiredofIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO...Looks like you took the time to read the Novel you dumb ass! Perhaps you should PRACTICE what you preach. NO WHERE did i say i was better, I was correcting your dumb ass comment about how our block is a known drug block and you can't even go to Big Lots...get your shit right IDIOT....Yes your right, I said it's a whole other block, ummm because it is...your RUNNING your mouth and you don't even have your facts straight. I could care less who lives on Yale, we all bleed the same color. Fact of the matter is, you stated a "fact" which you were WRONG...I corrected you...So, once again, your a FOOL. Your a joke, your prejudice and a waste of space. So do all of us on Topix a favor and KICK ROCKS BITCH!
Your QUOTE; "WE ALL BLEED THE SAME COLOR " AND "YOUR A FOOL" AND NOW YOUR NAME IS LASHONDA!! LET ME GUESS YOU ARE A NAPPY BIT*H ARE'T YOU? AND HELL NO I DID'T READ YOUR GD NOVEL AND NEITHER HAS ANYONE ON THIS POST. GD lady talk about running your mouth with this GD novel!!! And i like the fact that you feel like you are above or better than the people on Yale st. QUOTE: "Sorry honey, don't live on Yale, that's a whole other block" WOW how prejudice of your ass to think you are better than the people in those apts. P.S next time you respond to a topic keep it short (AND STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH SO MUCH) because nobody is reading your GD novels.
Hey Joe Dirt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

joe banks wrote:
why dont this peron (hole down) give your name and address so w can give them a visit?
To go shoot people? Yea, i think it's time to limit the sale of guns!! Otherwise every a-hole like "Joe Dirt" will want to shoot anyone who makes a whole lot of sense.(Like Me) Amen. THANKS FOR THIS GREAT EXAMPLE, JOE DIRT!!
WhatTheHell

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

You people are all pieces of shit and are what's wrong with this town. Shame on your crappy selves. The only thing you should be saying on this topic is "Prayers to the family and may God open his arms for this young man that had to die a violent death. This could've been any one of your family members. You wouldn't want this disrespectful bickering to overshadow the memory.

Shame on you. Take it to another thread or get a room.

And if you feel the need to reply negatively to this comment than you just prove my point.
I feel sorry for you

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Lashonda Please wrote:
<quoted text>Your QUOTE; "WE ALL BLEED THE SAME COLOR " AND "YOUR A FOOL" AND NOW YOUR NAME IS LASHONDA!! LET ME GUESS YOU ARE A NAPPY BIT*H ARE'T YOU? AND HELL NO I DID'T READ YOUR GD NOVEL AND NEITHER HAS ANYONE ON THIS POST. GD lady talk about running your mouth with this GD novel!!! And i like the fact that you feel like you are above or better than the people on Yale st. QUOTE: "Sorry honey, don't live on Yale, that's a whole other block" WOW how prejudice of your ass to think you are better than the people in those apts. P.S next time you respond to a topic keep it short (AND STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH SO MUCH) because nobody is reading your GD novels.
You posted this twice with 2 different names, and ummmm where did i say my name was Lashonda? Just wondering...LMAO...looks like you took the time to read my NOVEL again...lol, and responded twice...LOL....seriously so smart....I pray for you and your family....your a lost cause! LMFAO!
Your the piece of CRAP

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

WhatTheHell wrote:
You people are all pieces of shit and are what's wrong with this town. Shame on your crappy selves. The only thing you should be saying on this topic is "Prayers to the family and may God open his arms for this young man that had to die a violent death. This could've been any one of your family members. You wouldn't want this disrespectful bickering to overshadow the memory.
Shame on you. Take it to another thread or get a room.
And if you feel the need to reply negatively to this comment than you just prove my point.
LOL....stop reading the blogs then....get over it....
Poor Thing

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Lashonda Please wrote:
<quoted text>Your QUOTE; "WE ALL BLEED THE SAME COLOR " AND "YOUR A FOOL" AND NOW YOUR NAME IS LASHONDA!! LET ME GUESS YOU ARE A NAPPY BIT*H ARE'T YOU? AND HELL NO I DID'T READ YOUR GD NOVEL AND NEITHER HAS ANYONE ON THIS POST. GD lady talk about running your mouth with this GD novel!!! And i like the fact that you feel like you are above or better than the people on Yale st. QUOTE: "Sorry honey, don't live on Yale, that's a whole other block" WOW how prejudice of your ass to think you are better than the people in those apts. P.S next time you respond to a topic keep it short (AND STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH SO MUCH) because nobody is reading your GD novels.
I have seen your responses to several people on here and you are really making yourself look like a very unintellegant individual! I really fell sorry for your mother. Just FYI...changing your name as it appears on the post, doesn't mean people can't figure out its the same person commenting, haha....your dialogue doesn't change at all. And you seem to be a bit dillusional as well, because you state things that nowhere anybody said...I really hope you get well soon...
SOOOOOO

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
So? 92543 is still ghetto.
SO....like you say. It didn't happen in that zip code. So, what the fuck does that have to do with Eric?
LASHONDA PLEASE

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Poor Thing wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen your responses to several people on here and you are really making yourself look like a very unintellegant individual! I really fell sorry for your mother. Just FYI...changing your name as it appears on the post, doesn't mean people can't figure out its the same person commenting, haha....your dialogue doesn't change at all. And you seem to be a bit dillusional as well, because you state things that nowhere anybody said...I really hope you get well soon...
Lashonda, did you say "I fell for your mother"? Look at your GD novel i think you did. GD Lashanda i didn't know you were also a LESBIAN!!(throwing up) And shame on you to use this topic to only talk about yourself and not the poor boy who was killed!! But its expected from someone like you who thinks she is better than the people on Yale st.
Hemet

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

RIP Eric....I am glad they caught these losers. I hope they get butt *ucked in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 90 of90
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Banning Discussions

Search the Banning Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr The Dog 15,656
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 16 hr Beyond 199,073
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Tue Bag itts 4,551
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Tue lug heads 7,298
Tea Party Crybabies (Oct '13) Tue NoTeabaggersAllowed 2
Yucapa Valley HS pregnancy club Apr 13 Deeniebeenie 5
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
•••
•••

Banning News Video

•••
•••

Banning Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Banning People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••