created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 12, 2010

California

4,461 votes

CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
4,661 - 4,680 of 7,851 Comments Last updated 21 hrs ago
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5019
Sep 8, 2012
 
JoshCham wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/07/10/globa...
<quoted text>
http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_1.htm
But... like typical trolls you're going to ignore it.
JoshCham.

Good point. After the 60s 70s revolutionaries and their idiot "love children" came to power and proceeded to seize control of Academia, Government, and the Government run taxpayer funded junk "science" industry, there has no longer any quest for truth. Instead, whatever conjured up statistic or scientific "truth" fits best onto the framework of politically correct revolutionary ideological goals is merely pulled from their posterior orifice and foisted upon a gullible public as unquestionable "scientific" "truth".

Ronald

“I won't be your hero.”

Since: Jul 12

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5020
Sep 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I was on the fence until the hackers released the emails of "scientists" telling each other how to "fudge the numbers" in their favor. This lead to a very high official actually stepping down because of it.

But it's magical "Koch Oil" funded lies.
Plain wrap

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5021
Sep 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Just opening up this site makes one just sick.

Filled with WackO's postings.

Must be from Republican / Tea Party Nation rejects.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5022
Sep 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
first billion?? al gore??? are you kidding ???
have you ever watched current tv???
its good and all, but they only have about a quarter million veiwers(at once) at most.
they couldnt afford oberlmann, and you think al gore made a BILLION dollars on his movie and alternative energy??
wow are you UNINFORMED.
alt energy companies make millions, not billions....
you must be thinking of the fossil fuel industry???
...lmao!! i'am uninformed? lol.. green energy alone gore made billions!! which is much more money than millions! and obama still gave he loans to help him out!! thats right, loans!! just follow the money...

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5023
Sep 8, 2012
 
Plain wrap wrote:
Just opening up this site makes one just sick.
Filled with WackO's postings.
Must be from Republican / Tea Party Nation rejects.
....nope, you are think about, communist, anti u.s.a, libreals, who don't want energy source cause some nut job like al gore and obama scum, told you, "you are destroying the earth", being ignorant as you are......you gave these loosers your money, to make you feel better!!lol....now that's funny!! and most funny.....you still are!!! hahahahahahahahahahahah...

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5024
Sep 8, 2012
 
JoshCham wrote:
I was on the fence until the hackers released the emails of "scientists" telling each other how to "fudge the numbers" in their favor. This lead to a very high official actually stepping down because of it.
But it's magical "Koch Oil" funded lies.
...sure!! thats why the enviormental scientist, destroyed the "data", or "lost" it.....why the same scientise, placed thier "instruments", to gage the temp...."next it the exhaust of airconditioners", to get higher readings.....and why some of the text were recovered, saying: what are we going to say? the earth is cooling"...yep, that would be oil propagander........dumbass!!

“Bing-bang, kicky-punchy”

Since: Aug 08

...and "The Paw".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5025
Sep 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Plain wrap wrote:
Just opening up this site makes one just sick.
Filled with WackO's postings.
Must be from Republican / Tea Party Nation rejects.
It's "whacko".

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5026
Sep 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Science is different from faith because scientific theories are tested. Have you ever seen an experimental test of climate change mitigation? I haven't, that's why I believe it's a hoax and AGW alarmism is pseudoscience.

Please post if you find a compelling experiment that justifies the expense and loss of freedom in government control of greenhouse gas emissions. Until the science improves, let's leave our fossil fuel use as is.
Porpose

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5027
Sep 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Mackeral are swimming free.
ANONYMOUS

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5028
Sep 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

coming to Highgrove, California.

“Bing-bang, kicky-punchy”

Since: Aug 08

...and "The Paw".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5029
Sep 9, 2012
 
Porpose wrote:
The Mackeral are swimming free.
Yes, they are.
Saint Peter

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5030
Sep 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Keep lapping it makes a nice breeze and we sure can use some wind.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5032
Sep 10, 2012
 
Brian_G wrote:
Science is different from faith because scientific theories are tested. Have you ever seen an experimental test of climate change mitigation? I haven't, that's why I believe it's a hoax and AGW alarmism is pseudoscience.
Please post if you find a compelling experiment that justifies the expense and loss of freedom in government control of greenhouse gas emissions. Until the science improves, let's leave our fossil fuel use as is.
lets repower amercia now.

our competitors are going greener everyday.

can you not see how this will give them an unfair advantage??

power that is paid for??? VS a country that still imports oil to run itself??

not to mention that oil will someday run out, and all the while there will be status quo people(like yourself) holding back america to be pummeled by its competitors.

shouldnt we repower NOW?, while everyone else is, to avoid the ensuing chaos when oil reached $500, or 1000$ a barrel??

it is a finite resource.....

wind, solar, and tidal power are not.

not much "science" in my post, just good economic common sense.
Knot

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5033
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"gardeb sizer needs to be flushed down the sewer pipes.

With the rest of his filthy kind.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5034
Sep 10, 2012
 
Knot wrote:
"gardeb sizer needs to be flushed down the sewer pipes.
With the rest of his filthy kind.
looks like I really hit a nerve asking you to participate instead of just sitting in the peanut gallery???

participation will be a growth experience for a guy who just sits on his computer making weird sniedly comments, ALLDAY.

get a life a say something.

dont attack those who just want to hear something cohearnt form you for once!!

“I won't be your hero.”

Since: Jul 12

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5035
Sep 10, 2012
 
garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
it is a finite resource.....
wind, solar, and tidal power are not.
not much "science" in my post, just good economic common sense.
I agree, eventually we're going to need a new source of energy. It is something that should be looked into, developed and produced... when it is capable of replacing the "dirty" energy sources. Right now green energy isn't capable of taking care of what oil and coal are capable of producing.

Until then, keep developing it and making it better before unleashing it upon the world.
Traveler

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5036
Sep 10, 2012
 
The global weather patterns sure have taken a change as of late.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5037
Sep 10, 2012
 
garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
lets repower amercia now.
our competitors are going greener everyday.
can you not see how this will give them an unfair advantage??
power that is paid for??? VS a country that still imports oil to run itself??
not to mention that oil will someday run out, and all the while there will be status quo people(like yourself) holding back america to be pummeled by its competitors.
shouldnt we repower NOW?, while everyone else is, to avoid the ensuing chaos when oil reached $500, or 1000$ a barrel??
it is a finite resource.....
wind, solar, and tidal power are not.
not much "science" in my post, just good economic common sense.
...thats the most absurd thing i have ever heard!! the reason we are running out of oil, is obummer gives it away to everybody except the u.s....the epa nuts wont even let us search for oil, cause we might "kill some bug"...thats the truth!! right now g.m electric car cost $80,000 to build, selling at $30,000, trying to get rid of this junkers,(at taxpayer expense)...an still going bankrupt!!
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5038
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...thats the most absurd thing i have ever heard!! the reason we are running out of oil, is obummer gives it away to everybody except the u.s....the epa nuts wont even let us search for oil, cause we might "kill some bug"...thats the truth!! right now g.m electric car cost $80,000 to build, selling at $30,000, trying to get rid of this junkers,(at taxpayer expense)...an still going bankrupt!!
your just super sour because Obama saved GM.....

and the volt is a big sucess.......sour grapes...

the democrats got a big bounce from their convention...

can you blame voters??

the democrats had a more upbeat convention, with better speakers.

if the rest of the world is repowering??? we will be forced to anyways....
you republicans....your are the last group to accept anything new!!

I think youll have to eventually captulate....
as solar cells are being built into about everything.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5039
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
your just super sour because Obama saved GM.....
and the volt is a big sucess.......sour grapes...
the democrats got a big bounce from their convention...
can you blame voters??
the democrats had a more upbeat convention, with better speakers.
if the rest of the world is repowering??? we will be forced to anyways....
you republicans....your are the last group to accept anything new!!
I think youll have to eventually captulate....
as solar cells are being built into about everything.
News flash...chevy volt costs taxpayers $49,000 for each volt sold.$89,000 to produce...sales price $40,000.....volt...solyndra... .public unions...stimulus....barrycare ....still wondering how this trillion dollar deficit might have come about?.....barry built it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Banning News Video

•••
•••

Banning Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Banning People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Banning News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Banning
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••