Banning Triple Homicide: 'We're Follo...

Banning Triple Homicide: 'We're Following Up On Leads, We Need More'

There are 2 comments on the story from Sep 9, 2011, titled Banning Triple Homicide: 'We're Following Up On Leads, We Need More'. In it, reports that:

Detectives, patrol officers and support staff have received leads about the triple homicide discovered Tuesday inside a home on Phillips Avenue in Banning, but they need more information, Chief of Police Leonard Purvis said Thursday evening.

Join the discussion below, or

Marina Del Rey, CA

#1 Sep 15, 2011
R.I.P DD Hunt
Dora Bell

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Banning is a small town and for two year to have gone by and still no one caught makes me believe that was done by some close to DD and there r wrong for what the did cause DD was a nice man who helped and looked out for just about everyone in that town and to the killer or killer's God will get
Dora Bell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Six Adults, Six Children Displaced by Banning A... Nov 16 Firevictim 2
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Nov 9 Regolith Based Li... 200
sj police misconduct (Jan '15) Nov 7 tellinitlikeitis 5
Hults, Kotyuk exposed KKK, Anonymous Nov 6 Anon 1
News Probationer Sentenced for Shooting Alleged 'Sni... Oct '15 tellinitlikeitis 2
were can you find girls that will have sex for ... (Dec '14) Oct '15 Sanjacinto area 9
News Felon Arraigned on Assault, Robbery, Attempted ... Sep '15 tellinitlikeitis 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Banning Mortgages