Yucaipa Assemblyman Urges Support for...

Yucaipa Assemblyman Urges Support for Fallen Soldier, Counter 'Hate Group'

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 21, 2012, titled Yucaipa Assemblyman Urges Support for Fallen Soldier, Counter 'Hate Group'. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The state assemblyman for Yucaipa, Calimesa, Cherry Valley, Beaumont and Banning urged his constituents Thursday to show support for Army Pfc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

d. sanchez

Pomona, CA

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Absolutely disgusting! You cannot call yourself Christians or Americans! You are repulsive and must get out! Someone needs to pay the price!
joshua wilkes sergent

Portland, OR

#2 Sep 10, 2015
joshua wilkes head of losangles occupy bought 800 billion bullets for occupy la joshua wilkesthen rejoined swat team then bomb sqaud joshua wilkes filmed all the conversation between josahua and the bomb sqaud leader joshua wilkes hired a security guard for sexual harrasment classes last i herd he was sueing the county of losangles joshua wilkes now build airports for polcie dpearmtent in lsoangles joshau wilkes gave out one more prohocey and sold it to the polcie department joshua wilkes now on july 15th 2013 haight ashbury designed a fbi disc for easy claases to a fbi cia nsa agent joshua wilkes is celebrateing four years as head of lapd polcie deparmtent joshua is a polcie officer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemet-San Jacinto gang sweep nets 22 arrests (Nov '14) Sat White13China 5
News Border Patrol agent arrested in sexual battery ... (May '11) May 23 Doyle McCurley 12
Taggers: (Feb '06) Apr '16 White13China 252
nobody here Apr '16 mike 1
News New permit proposed for Nestle water extraction... Apr '16 Sylvia T 4
Yucapa Valley HS pregnancy club (Feb '14) Mar '16 Deeniebeenie 32
News Felon Arraigned on Assault, Robbery, Attempted ... (Jun '15) Mar '16 Sassycras85 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Banning Mortgages