Border Patrol agent arrested in sexual battery of Mexican national

May 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Press-Enterprise

A Coachella Valley Border Patrol Agent was arrested this morning on kidnapping and sexual battery charges, accused of falsely imprisoning a Mexican national woman in Banning.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Not sure if this guy has bailed out yet, but I believe he lives in the Stone Street tract, on the westside of Hemet.

Be alert.

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty, you dumb ass. Try being in law enforcement and not have people say that you did this or that. Also have some respect for his family, and not give out where they live. They can be in danger.
San Ja

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

Are u effin kidding me, you seriously are going to sit there and give out his address, this is a nice man and im sure he is innocent, atleast for now until otherwise proven guilty!!! you IDIOT!!, would u like for me to give out ur address, have your wife and kids in danger you never know if he has a family or not!! they dont have to suffer for this incident in 2008, for all you know this lady is just trying to get money!
Jerry

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

San Ja wrote:
Are u effin kidding me, you seriously are going to sit there and give out his address, this is a nice man and im sure he is innocent, atleast for now until otherwise proven guilty!!! you IDIOT!!, would u like for me to give out ur address, have your wife and kids in danger you never know if he has a family or not!! they dont have to suffer for this incident in 2008, for all you know this lady is just trying to get money!
Are you u effin kidding me, wonder if Arturo H. Ascencio thought about the little wife as he had his way with the poor innocent criminal illegal alien.
Theresa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

I cannot believe you would release his address. He has rights not as many as the illegals that come over the border but that's another story.He has the right to his safety. What if he has a family or children. Heaven forbid that the woman lied cause we kno that nobody lies about being assaulted. Leave him and his family alone at least until he goes to trial. If you have any self respect let the courts and investigators do there jobs. If you don't trust our perfect judicial system then do something about it! If he is guilty he will pay one way or another.

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Theresa wrote:
I cannot believe you would release his address. He has rights not as many as the illegals that come over the border but that's another story.He has the right to his safety. What if he has a family or children. Heaven forbid that the woman lied cause we kno that nobody lies about being assaulted. Leave him and his family alone at least until he goes to trial. If you have any self respect let the courts and investigators do there jobs. If you don't trust our perfect judicial system then do something about it! If he is guilty he will pay one way or another.
http://www.banningpolice.org/PressRel/pr_0505...
Jaime Jimenez

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

He does have the right not to be harassed. Let time takes it's path and go with the serious part. I have a feeling, just a feeling that the small town cop tripped onto something bigger than he had imagined. His effort was to stop something bigger from happening. Now this may be a way for the victim ,,,,,in this case to manipulate the system and use the border patrol agent as a vessel so she can further her cause. It still does not sound good....or look good. I don't think that cops go after other cops unless there is something wrong. No matter what happens, something is wrong here.
Tax

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

It takes one bad ple to make them all look bad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Banning Discussions

Search the Banning Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 min summons 4,861
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 min Bullish 200,230
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 14 hr sloading 7,817
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 16 hr The right is wrong 2,225
Judge orders Wells Fargo to reverse $203 millio... (Aug '10) 17 hr yikes 56
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Fri This topics peaked 15,911
What San Francisco did to poor little Yucaipa i... (Jul '08) Jul 7 joshua wilkes hawaii 8
•••
•••

Banning News Video

•••
Banning Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Banning Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••