Next Last
red man

West Liberty, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2011
who is the bigs rat on banner
all baileys r ratts

Harold, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2011
jamie(cheese eating rat)bailey btw how does his father get away wit selling all kinds of pills guess he works with unite too!!!!!! green wakeland brendenna conn but u can bet ur sweet @ss theres many more
red man

West Liberty, KY

#3 Jan 13, 2011
jamie and green are big rats
whos a rat

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jan 13, 2011
all baileys r ratts wrote:
jamie(cheese eating rat)bailey btw how does his father get away wit selling all kinds of pills guess he works with unite too!!!!!! green wakeland brendenna conn but u can bet ur sweet @ss theres many more
looks to me like you are ratting on people are you the rats that got that man on boyd branch busted i bet so eat your cheese you RAT
whos a rat

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jan 13, 2011
red man wrote:
everyone knows who you are you haven't been on in a while so go eat some more and get fatter.
whos a rat

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2011
red man wrote:
everyone knows who you are got eat somemore and keep getting fatter fat ass
kaylawakeland

Macon, GA

#7 Jan 13, 2011
ok the way i see it people u all need to grow the F*ck up an gett a life my Da*n dad aint no motherf*cking rat so get the f*ck over urself
lady on prater

Roy, WA

#8 Jan 18, 2011
sorry cindy boyd ppl has her her give names to the state police , she does it for favors , she thinks shes mayor of prater , lol her bother thinks he is
lady on prater

Roy, WA

#9 Jan 18, 2011
sorry cindy boyd ppl has heard her give names to the state police , she does it for favors , she thinks shes mayor of prater , lol her bother thinks he is. green is not a rat i know 3 ppl has told they heard her give the names out to the state police , she was a bar maid , who is she to talk san antio rose!
prater lady

Columbia City, IN

#10 Jan 26, 2011
cindy had the topic took off i put on her , she knows i am telling the truth on her ,, :)
to whos a rat

Dana, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2011
whos a rat wrote:
<quoted text>looks to me like you are ratting on people are you the rats that got that man on boyd branch busted i bet so eat your cheese you RAT
tell every1 on here who u r? ur the biggest rat in floyd u got boyd br. busted u sob or u not have posted about it go choke on a piece of cheese ur the rat or choke on a big fat d!ck homo!!!!!!!!!!
lololo

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2011
Patty and Bobby Adkins... busted peeps at McDowell
Wondering

Pikeville, KY

#13 Mar 7, 2011
Who got busted on Boyd Br? If someone was selling drugs they needed busted.
jamies a ratt

Harold, KY

#14 Mar 9, 2011
whos a rat wrote:
<quoted text>looks to me like you are ratting on people are you the rats that got that man on boyd branch busted i bet so eat your cheese you RAT
i believe that would be that cheese eating jamie bailey
both

Clarksville, TN

#15 Mar 11, 2011
brendeana and katrina
Hmmm

Tomball, TX

#17 Jul 27, 2011
Hope u all get busted, white trash! I wish u guys knew how stupid u sound, calling people rats, lol. U sound like a bunch of ignorant rednecks! You are all a waste of my taxes, Medicaid Moochers!
Katrina

Harold, KY

#18 Jul 30, 2011
(Both) I strongly recommend that you need to check who`s is what! If you are suggesting that I`m a rat I suggest that you need too check your info!!!
LIARS

Richmond, KY

#19 Sep 13, 2011
I know Katrina and she donsent have a compuyer so someone is trying to cause drama!!!
UPDATED

Campton, KY

#20 Jan 10, 2012
jamie bailey is runing with terry lykens on litte mud all the time
UPDATED

Campton, KY

#21 Jan 11, 2012
yes he is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Alternative Facts 158,175
Liz Robertson 2 hr Mad as hell 1
Petition to boot John DeRossett. 5 hr Jack 49
Henry webb 7 hr Homer 21
Drop the exes name 9 hr Getoverit 2
Moved here from Lexington 15 hr Tweeder0128 1
Who's the rat? 15 hr Whit 21

Banner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Banner Mortgages