Autumn at Oz 2010 'The 40th Anniversary of The Land of Oz' at Beech Mountain, NC

Sep 11, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

In 1970, Grover Robbins a developer and creator of "Tweetsie" in Blowing Rock walked with Jack Pentes on top of Beech Mountain, NC to discuss potential plans for 16 acres.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2010
GREGORY HUGH LENG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

I will be in the Oz museum on October 2 and 3rd selling my new hardcover book "Land of Oz-Over the Rainbow at Beech Mountain, North Carolina." The book features 127 color photographs of the Oz theme park and a complete history of the park. I interviewed Cindy Keller, Spencer Robbins and Jack Pentes for the storyline. It is the only book ever produced in color and that gives the complete behind the scenes history of the Land of Oz park. Each book is hand signed in gold ink and hand numbered. They are limited to only 125 for the Autumn at Oz party. You can purchase the unlimited edition from my web site at http://gregoryhughleng.zenfolio.com/ or by contacting me direct through e-mail gregoryleng@aol.com
Nancy Weinhagen

Chichester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

I will be attending Autumn at Oz this year at Beech Mountain and would like more information about the book you did and the cost of the book. Please let me know. Thank you.
mcard

Suffolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

is there a website?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Banner Elk Discussions

Search the Banner Elk Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Square 56,261
Sci-Fi movie about Brown Mountain lights debuts... Jul 25 Not impressed 6
Tourism Board meets, provides presentation to P... Jul 13 Dave 2
Grandfather charged with raping 8-year-old (Aug '10) Jul 9 rana talha sarwar naro 4
Apartments For Rent Jun '14 New Start 3
Earthquake confirmed near Blowing Rock Jun '14 Irene 2
Christensen: Ports Authority member Hodges says... May '14 Hilda Babs Davis 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Banner Elk Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••