Night in Blowing Rock?
JMay

Cumming, GA

#1 Dec 4, 2016
My husband and I would like to stay in Blowing Rock for a night over the Christmas holiday. We would like to have a few good meals and drinks and window shop, etc. We would love to be able to walk from our hotel. Where would you suggest we stay? Go? Thanks!
Man Of Knowledge

Boone, NC

#2 Dec 4, 2016
JMay wrote:
My husband and I would like to stay in Blowing Rock for a night over the Christmas holiday. We would like to have a few good meals and drinks and window shop, etc. We would love to be able to walk from our hotel. Where would you suggest we stay? Go? Thanks!
Anywhere to stay is limited in the winter. But a short walk from any for a terrific breakfast or lunch is Southern Comforts.A 10 star meal either way.Give it a shot.
Jack

Boone, NC

#3 Dec 4, 2016
Man Of Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>

Anywhere to stay is limited in the winter. But a short walk from any for a terrific breakfast or lunch is Southern Comforts.A 10 star meal either way.Give it a shot.
Southern Comforts is disgusting. It's the same crap the Mountain House in Boone served, run by the same tax evading old hag. You can polish a turd, but in the end, all you have is a turd.
Man Of Knowledge

Boone, NC

#4 Dec 4, 2016
All I'm concerned with is the now and all I know is its terrific!!!!!!!!
Lol

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2016
JMay wrote:
Don't come. We hate tourists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banner Elk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexual exploration Jul 3 FunExplorer 1
News Police reports Jun '18 Shad 2
Banner ELk Exxon (Nov '09) May '18 LocalBEGal 24
Tate Evans Park Apr '18 Full Time Resident 1
kesha lyalls Apr '18 Just an outsider 2
Gene Joiner - Camp Director Apr '18 Baxter 1
Haunting Mar '18 Ghostbuster 1

Banner Elk Jobs

Personal Finance

Banner Elk Mortgages