Bangor man gets up to five years in t...

Bangor man gets up to five years in teen's assault

There are 9 comments on the The Morning Call story from Dec 16, 2007, titled Bangor man gets up to five years in teen's assault. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Jason Lee Basterfield of Bangor, who admitted he tried to force sex on a teenage girl, will spend up to five years in state prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Allentown, PA

#2 Dec 16, 2007
Yeah that's right - give him 5 years, so he can be out in about 3, and start raping again. Great justice system.
Lucky Me

Whitehall, PA

#3 Dec 16, 2007
Bubba wrote:
When he gets to prison, he will be hearing from me "I do what I want, and I want to have sex."......."Now bend over and grab your ankles."!
That's only because you are a f-a-g-g-o-t and fantasize daily about being on the receiving end of a jailhouse rape.

Catawissa, PA

#4 Dec 16, 2007
He will learn that for the next 4 or 5 years he will not be doing what he wants. We can only hope he learns to control his urges and respect the will of others.

Rockville, MD

#6 Dec 17, 2007
How old was the girl? Seems like a pretty hefty sentence.

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Dec 17, 2007
If the girl was 16 or 17, seems like a pretty stiff sentence. If she was 13 or 14, then maybe that's about right.

Dayton, TX

#8 Dec 2, 2010
thats my EX boyfriend GIVE HIM 50 years after all the crap I dealed with with abuse and cheating and ext..

Dayton, TX

#9 Dec 2, 2010
GIVE HIM 50 + YEARS HES MY EX HE'S a abuse'er with his girls cheats and ext,
Gods Child

Morristown, TN

#10 Dec 16, 2010
don't ever let him out !!! is what i say !!!!!!!!!!

Marion, OH

#11 Aug 2, 2011
Scary as hell! I knew this guy a long time ago! I always knew he wasn't right and that I should have been scared of him! Wonder how many other girls didn't come forward. I say lock him up and throw away the key. He don't deserve to get out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bangor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Bangor Dumping... Oct 20 gardener 2
News Hillclimb attracts 100 cars from 10... Oct 7 Black Creek Junction 1
News Allentown celebrates state grant to boost Seven... (Apr '07) Aug '16 silly rabbit 4
Camp Waltell (Aug '08) May '16 Ellen Kachalsky 74
Voting (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jaycejaxsmom 1
News Green-minded Portland rocked by heavy metal pol... (Apr '16) Apr '16 bang your head 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54

Bangor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bangor Mortgages