Go Guide calendar

There are 2 comments on the The Morning Call story from Mar 12, 2009, titled Go Guide calendar. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Art After Hours: Mingling with the Masters: Cocktails, music, demonstrations and tour ''Monet to Matisse: French Masterworks'' and the 30th Juried Show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

“Allentown the all AmericanCity”

Since: Sep 07

Allentown, PA

#1 Mar 13, 2009
Let me get this straight. They are having a Discover Downtown Easton Fair at the Forks Township Community Center. I think the reason they are having it in Forks is that it is safer and you do not have to worry that you will get shot, mugged or solicited by the street walkers as you do in downtown Easton. This is an ironic promotion and says a lot about conditions in downtown Easton. When they cannot promote a Downtown Easton event in downtown Easton something is wrong with this picture? What’s the point? Who are the dumbbells that thought of this location? I am sure the Easton taxpayers or the State paid for this event. Our tax dollars at work or should I say going down the Delaware in Downtown Easton
Josh47

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Oct 10, 2010
Hi, I am now a little bit confused, I did not get what you mean. Please say it easier.

All the Best,

Josh http://ylodfixrepair.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bangor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Bangor Dumping... (Jun '16) Apr 20 Nhugs 4
News Allentown finds hope in state grant to boost 7t... (Apr '07) Mar '17 silly rabbit 34
News Judge: Collection firm's fees illegal (Mar '08) Dec '16 OPERATION GREYLORD 48
Camp Waltell (Aug '08) Nov '16 sunny 75
News Hillclimb attracts 100 cars from 10... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Black Creek Junction 1
News Allentown celebrates state grant to boost Seven... (Apr '07) Aug '16 silly rabbit 4
Voting (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jaycejaxsmom 1

Bangor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bangor Mortgages