Mayor Burr gets asked to leave restau...
local

South Haven, MI

#21 Jul 20, 2013
Great job Mr. Citizen of the year, they may want to rethink giving you that award.
susan

Salt Lake City, UT

#22 Jul 20, 2013
Well look who we get to choose in the next election? And you tell me. Me vs. don't make me say it.
ANONYMOUS

Fennville, MI

#23 Jul 20, 2013
susan wrote:
Well look who we get to choose in the next election? And you tell me. Me vs. don't make me say it.
THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE? LAST I KNEW THERE ISNT A WOMAN RUNNING? SUSAN?
down the street

South Haven, MI

#24 Jul 20, 2013
up the street wrote:
Down the street does the cat have your toungue or is that the mayor in your mouth.
toungue?

"Walk away from gossip and verbal defamation. Speak only the good you know of other people and encourage others to do the same" Steve Maraboli
Susan

United States

#25 Jul 20, 2013
I should have typed Burr or you know who? I am just saying that I vote for Burr anytime over the other guy.
sh dweller

South Haven, MI

#26 Jul 21, 2013
You said it susan in you first comment if he was doing a good jod it would not matter. He has not done a lick our roads are falling apart ,sidewalks, no jobs here and town still closes in the winter I know when i voted for him 4 years ago I thought a lot would change sorry I dont have time to ride bikes so Mayor Burr every other promise you made you have not delivered on them. Susan have you ever watched a meeting online? Burr sits back and laughs at everyones problems. This man needs to do everyone a favor and resign. I would vote for "you know who" any day rather then a loud mouth drunk who thinks he rules the town and treats the citizens that pay his wages like crap. Susan reading back I dont recall anyone asking for your opinion.
ANONYMOUS

Fennville, MI

#27 Jul 21, 2013
susan wrote:
Doesn't matter really to me. So he drank and got into an argument or maybe he didn't. So what? Doesn't mean he is not doing a good job, who cares what he does socially as long as he is doing a good job
So if it does not matter what a person does in their personal affairs as long as they do a good job, keep in mind these are your own words. why do you offer such a public dislike for Mr. Consolino I believe his name is instead of you know who, Did he do something in business to upset you since his personal life does not matter to you? Or did you just get caught being a hypocrite. Do you even know him personally? probably not. But I am calling you out Susan what is the reason for such a dislike please share with us. DO us all a favor and think before you let ignorance poor from your mouth.
Susan

United States

#28 Jul 23, 2013
I know Consolino very well for we grew up together. You want it out in the open here you go. Medical marihuana, does wonders for those who need it. This I agree with. I don't even have that great of a problem wt anyone using it once in a WHILE recreationally. But I am sorry using it on a daily basis. What life experience would he bring? What professional experience would he bring? You know exactly what I am saying. He lacks experience and he is......
Anonymous

United States

#29 Jul 23, 2013
Changed noise ordinance in city, new beach, new city sewer, streets, Williams street deck, bike/water sport trail from Kalhaven, outdoor drinking dining ordinance, etc etc all from Burr. I will keep adding as I think if them.
Sand Dollar

Naperville, IL

#30 Jul 24, 2013
Susan wrote:
I know Consolino very well for we grew up together. You want it out in the open here you go. Medical marihuana, does wonders for those who need it. This I agree with. I don't even have that great of a problem wt anyone using it once in a WHILE recreationally. But I am sorry using it on a daily basis. What life experience would he bring? What professional experience would he bring? You know exactly what I am saying. He lacks experience and he is......
And he is what?????
Sh dweller

South Haven, MI

#31 Jul 24, 2013
Well Susan your ignorance took over again. Never have I seen consolino smoke a joint and act belligerent, But I have seen the mayor drink and do so. So do you know why he uses medical marijuana? My brother uses it for his cancer EVERYDAY and it saved his life, Dr.Susan. As far as experience new blood has to come in at some point do you think politicians grow on a tree and are given knowledge. He is a business man with some great idea's and in my opinion deserves a shot. As far as what Burr has done anonymous I mean Susan lol. You forgot the dunkley ave project where the city paid for the road reconstruction right in front of the depot and his two little train car hotels that's weird huh considering he owns the depot and Edward jones buildings. Wonder how much he was assessed for this?
your next door neighbor

South Haven, MI

#32 Jul 24, 2013
Really Susan you grew up with him? I could say the same about the current mayor..I think youve shown what your real problems are with the new candidate and to be honest, it only shows how much of a TRUE hypocrite you are.Sad really that you are probably one if those" its 5 o'clock somewhere " vicodin snorting women that doesnt believe they have a problem till they kill someone with their cars..this is very off topuc but Susan your ignorant.
Anon2

United States

#33 Jul 24, 2013
Yes do us all a favor and remove yourself from this topic bc all the BS coming out of your hole is way to much for us.
Anonymous

United States

#34 Jul 24, 2013
You know what. I think Elaine should just run for mayor and let these two boys duke it out.
Anonymous

United States

#35 Jul 24, 2013
If elected what changes does Consolino propose to South Haven?
down the street

Fennville, MI

#36 Jul 24, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
If elected what changes does Consolino propose to South Haven?
There is a forum about him under "new election" check it out, doesn't seem to bad of a guy.
Dorothy of Oz

United States

#37 Jul 24, 2013
Sand Dollar wrote:
<quoted text>
And he is what?????
I think she is saying that he smokes pot or is a pot head.
Anon2

South Haven, MI

#38 Jul 24, 2013
And the mayor now is a drunk, so a pot head vs a drunk. I suppose I would have to say that booze has lead to more deaths, sucides,car accidents,domestic violence,and divorce. Pot murder of a Dorito bag. Its not rocket science. Plus when did this become a topic on pot. I thought we where talking about the mayor getting trashed and making an ass out of himself and his supporters.
Downtown guy

South Haven, MI

#39 Jul 25, 2013
i can't believe the slanderous things you people are saying on this site. drunk? pot head?
you're lucky you're hiding behind the anonymity of this site or you would definitely be sued, and they would win.
unbelievable.
silverfox

Westland, MI

#40 Jul 26, 2013
Really?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bangor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Haven needs a Panera (Feb '16) Sep 19 The Car Man 4
Save the Willow Ranch (Sep '10) Sep 15 Pamela Mosley 39
Twin brother reno nv tree service ? Sep 14 Trees 2
Thunderchicken ! Sep 14 Oneforty 1
Gear shifter ? Jon boy ! Sep 14 Eat 1
News Michigan Mom Leaves 5 Children Unattended to Vi... (May '12) Sep 6 Concerned parent 2
News Authorities release name of weekend drowning vi... (Aug '06) Aug '17 AuntieMary 42

Bangor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bangor Mortgages