Covert Public Schools Needs To Reform...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bluevoyager

Holland, MI

#24 Oct 8, 2011
GRAND MASTER DRAGON BALLS wrote:
what you need is a nice big cross on the entrance to that school, oh and it needs to be burnin real good too.
In fact you need a burning cross getting in and getting out of that town.
I just know you really did not make the comment considering you live in the U.K. People like you should be drawn and quartered. People like you would have never been welcome in my home town!
South Haven

Dallas, TX

#25 Oct 10, 2011
I hope that the investigation goes forth. Mlive needs to do a story...Covert needs some publicity and help to get some real change going.
Cedrick

Atlanta, GA

#26 Dec 26, 2012
DiD you attend Covert High School? If so, what year did you graduate?
jamalc wrote:
This responce is a reply to the Satanic racist remarks of the thing called grand dragon kkk. You
are one of the denizens of Hell. How did you escape?
No race of people are perfect, so there is no need to play the race card. There are good and bad people of every race and religion.
Covert just need a change. It needs jobs and some retail development. As for the school, perhaps a new leadership with sound vision and ideals can push Covert schools into higher standards of excellience.
Lastly to the thing called grand dragonkkk dont even suggest or think about a burning of ropes or anything in Covert. The only burning will be yourself and your kkk cohorts in hellfire!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bangor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1/2 naked man (Feb '11) Dec 11 Heavy Faith 56
Ill live this life til this life wont let me li... Nov 24 Mother 1
Let us re live are lives ? In what we tell you ! Nov 24 Napoleon 1
Go raiders down the phish ! Nov '17 Tonapah 1
so what's up at The Vineyard? Oct '17 Bob M 3
News Authorities release name of weekend drowning vi... (Aug '06) Oct '17 Wish you were here 43
rona busse (maiden name) (Dec '08) Sep '17 Seymour 2

Bangor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bangor Mortgages