Welcome

South Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

We extend out welcome to TASTE. I heard that a new restaurant will be opening across from the SHores office and Black River. They will have small plates and Martini's. One recommendation for them. Roof deck with the view you have = $$$$$$$. Good luck to you and welcome.
Sand Dollar

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

It will make it if it isn't some funky restaurant. South Haven needs a good restaurant with good food. Some place that the locals and tourist with a family can eat a good whole some meal without it costing an arm and leg. Some thing like an Egg Harbor. Harborside was a good place just not very well run. Some place that serves breakfast on Sunday morning.
Yes a roof deck would be great.
anon

South Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

What the town needs is a chicken joint. Since the Chicken Coop shut down there's been nothing. Walmart and Village boxed grease chicken doesn't count.
south haven fan

South Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Taste will offer exactly what this town needs. We've got enough family restaurants that offer great value and wonderful food. Taste will bring a comfortable and beautiful experience with small plates and cocktails. It will fill a niche we really don't have downtown. Can't wait.
KYObserver

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Sounds wonderful and with lots of potential. I agree if they build a roof deck with harbor/lake views and treat their customers right, it will work very well! But they have to know what people want. I also agree that there are plenty of chicken joints around for kids-moms-pops. Let's give other folks a chance to really be treated well with those very special views of the harbor, without being OVERCHARGED for that view. NO $10-12 martinis PLEASE.
Susan

South Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Sounds great. Welcome to the town or are you a local? You need a facebook page to get the word around.
Edward Poo

South Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Nice. So are they going to build a roof deck or what?
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

I have now lived in SoHa for ten years. I believe that Clementines has found there match. Absolutely fantastic. Fresh. Flavorful. Inspiring.
susan

South Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Holy Shit delicious. Su Casa who was my favorite up to now needs to watch out.
Timbo

Saint Joseph, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
I have now lived in SoHa for ten years. I believe that Clementines has found there match. Absolutely fantastic. Fresh. Flavorful. Inspiring.
Can believe you left out "orgasmic".

What does this pay, by the way?
Car Man

South Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Ate there last night. Just what SoHa needed. A great place can't wait to eat there again.
Now if they could get some of these other empty buildings rented.
Heard they are tearing up the downtown streets for 7 months. The stores can' catch a break from the city.
Store Owner

South Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Great food..great price...great staff. Really really fresh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bangor Discussions

Search the Bangor Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to Take Away out rights at Deerlick Beach (Aug '13) 15 hr Im A Local 15
Bike Racks 23 hr Will Try 1
Parking 23 hr fan of owner on Phoenix 21
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 23 gottondas 5,482
Worse employer to work for Jul 22 Yup 19
Old Church Jul 14 Sweet Pea 3
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bangor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bangor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••