Lindsey Knight's alleged killer ordered to trial

There are 8 comments on the The Commercial Record story from Jun 6, 2008, titled Lindsey Knight's alleged killer ordered to trial. In it, The Commercial Record reports that:

A Casco Township man was ordered to stand trial for killing his ex-girlfriend and a long list of other crimes at a hearing, Thursday, May 29, in Allegan County District Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Commercial Record.

ann

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2008
I hope he is found guilty and rots in prison.
Grandma

Canton, MI

#2 Nov 23, 2008
May he burn forever
Cousin

Lowell, MI

#3 Dec 10, 2008
May he rot in hell for what he did to my cousin!
henry

Osceola, MO

#4 Dec 16, 2008
what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty, dang I could have sworn we were still in the good old U.S.A.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#5 Dec 16, 2008
Don't let bitterness take you further down then you want to go no matter what the situation ...:(
BE WARNED

Wayne, MI

#6 Dec 22, 2008
no your guilty in our country its all changed we live in a unjustice place but every one will face God AND HAVE THEIR TIME ALSO. people can say you did something with NO evidence NO proof and your in prison look it up .SAD
A good friend

Newaygo, MI

#7 Feb 24, 2009
We need to think about Brianna and Derek jr, they need all of us. If these babies stay in foster care then they will not know nobody. Just keep them in mind here thy're whats important.
chris

Leonard, TX

#8 Jul 5, 2009
miss ya derek keep ya head up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bangor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save A LOT 3 hr Local 8
Worse employer to work for (May '14) Apr 27 anon77 25
Town Growth Apr 25 HOPE 2
Visitor/Commerce Centers Apr 25 HOPE 8
South Haven Tribune article about spray paintin... (Jan '08) Apr 23 joshua satkey 7
News Authorities release name of weekend drowning vi... (Aug '06) Apr 20 Wolverine 37
WiFi in Grand Junction Apr 18 Wifi needs 1
More from around the web

Bangor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]